Wrestlemania 23

Author Topic: Wrestlemania 23  (Read 430 times)

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
Wrestlemania 23
« on: October 05, 2006, 05:20:55 pm »
I know it's a couple months off, but me & a buddy are thinking of going to D-town for Wrestlemania this year. There's been talk of ROH doing a Detroit show that weekend as well. Wondering if anyone else is thinking of going, and if we may want to try to hook-up for that weekend. Just looking to see if there's any interest.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
Re: Wrestlemania 23
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 08:08:08 pm »
i was interested in going, but with vegas in november, east coast of the us in december, toronto in january, & anaheim in march...i don't think i have any vacation time left  :blush

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:34:16 pm »
Wrestlemania 22 was a good time and I was very lucky to get tickets on the Internet where I got them (upper level, row 4, center of the ring). I had a good time, it was at the Rosemont Horizon, which is not a huge venue, and every seat is a good seat. I would not want to have to figure out how in the world I'm gonna see a tiny ring unless i'm near the ring at Ford Field. Unless you get an upclose seat, have fun staring at the giant video boards at Ford Field instead.

FYI, early indications a no holds barred match between Mick Foley and Vince McMahon.

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 11:38:53 am »
Wrestlemania 22 was a good time and I was very lucky to get tickets on the Internet where I got them (upper level, row 4, center of the ring). I had a good time, it was at the Rosemont Horizon, which is not a huge venue, and every seat is a good seat. I would not want to have to figure out how in the world I'm gonna see a tiny ring unless i'm near the ring at Ford Field. Unless you get an upclose seat, have fun staring at the giant video boards at Ford Field instead.

FYI, early indications a no holds barred match between Mick Foley and Vince McMahon.
We're just wanting to be able to go to one WM, and since it's close to home, this might be a good one to go to
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins