Author Topic: silk...no hands  (Read 31508 times)

Riddick51PB

• From SoCal in Lincoln, NE
  • -Member-
    • Riddick51PB
    • #riddick51pb
Re: silk...no hands
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 01:58:48 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

start drinking...heavily....

if you have to put as much info into a post stating you dont suck...it means you do suck...hard...
your assumption: that i typed that message.

now, what happens if your assumption breaks down?

i copy/pasted it, dumbass.

you know, if you can't present a challenge, just don't show up in the thread.

before you play the "sucked" card, you better make sure you can do some damage with it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 02:00:41 pm by Riddick51PB »
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesLos Angeles LakersDallas CowboysNew Jersey Devils

...ryan in htown

• dotdotdot
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 02:01:59 pm »
umm no not really, but their is a forum for water sports, all 2 of the people that post their will be highly amused by this.

cam....i actually enjoy the WS Forum...i surf, ski, wakeboard, and kiteboard...DO NOT!!!!!!

repeat

DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!

direct this douche there...unless Hedstrom wants him there...to which i cant complain...damned admins..

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 02:02:03 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

if you have to put as much info into a post stating you dont suck...it means you do suck...hard...

before you play the "sucked" card, you better make sure you can do some damage with it.

so not only do try and be ridd1ck, but you dont even write your own takes :uhh
South Florida BullsTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 02:02:50 pm »
umm no not really, but their is a forum for water sports, all 2 of the people that post their will be highly amused by this.

cam....i actually enjoy the WS Forum...i surf, ski, wakeboard, and kiteboard...DO NOT!!!!!!

repeat

DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!

direct this douche there...unless Hedstrom wants him ther...to which i cant complain...damned admins..

i also post there, just my scuba pics
South Florida BullsTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

...ryan in htown

• dotdotdot
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 02:06:43 pm »

ive seen pictures of you...

you look like Uncle Fester....you suck!!!!!!!

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 02:07:43 pm »

ive seen pictures of you...

you look like Uncle Fester....you suck!!!!!!!

ryan, please put down the beer, get back to "the prices right", you're making us look bad

Riddick51PB

• From SoCal in Lincoln, NE
  • -Member-
    • Riddick51PB
    • #riddick51pb
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 02:12:16 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

yes, i did write the contents.  what you or your cohorts assumed was that i wrote it for that post.  it was written a long, long time ago.  proof?  click-here.  scroll down to post #133.  notice the date and the contents of that post.  that was written by me back on 03-Aug-2006.  so the post here was a copy/paste, but i was also the author of that post.

Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesLos Angeles LakersDallas CowboysNew Jersey Devils

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 02:17:08 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

yes, i did write the contents.  what you or your cohorts assumed was that i wrote it for that post.  it was written a long, long time ago.  proof?  click-here.  scroll down to post #133.  notice the date and the contents of that post.  that was written by me back on 03-Aug-2006.  so the post here was a copy/paste, but i was also the author of that post.

what you must have assumed is that i cared about anything you have posted here to this point

Milk in da D

• -Nutter-
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 02:17:55 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

what you must have assumed is that i cared about anything you have posted here to this point

I dont think he cares about you either. give it up cam.
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsNew England PatriotsDetroit Red Wings

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 02:19:01 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

I dont think he cares about you either. give it up cam.

yes thanks milk, your always there to point out the obvious

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 02:31:17 pm »
Next one to quote that entire worthless shite again gets banned for a day.  I shit you negative.

...ryan in htown

• dotdotdot
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2006, 02:37:26 pm »
i would kick ben's  :lol ass...i sh*t you  :lol not...

alright :lol ...i can't finish this without laughing...

keep going Bin...  :lol

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 03:29:13 pm »
Riddick...stop typing...

I don't think that was the assumption at all.  The statement was simple and referred to putting information in a post, which is what you did.  Whether you copied and pasted it, copied and pasted 30% of it, or wrote all of it is beside the point.  The point was that by putting so much pathetic information onto a message board, through any means, in an attempt to impress strangers, means that you suck hard.

...ryan in htown

• dotdotdot
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006, 03:36:45 pm »

i dont' have time to devote to one forum exclusively.  i have to spread my fame among over 120 different internet communities. 

Please, make it 119.

I'd kick your ass in skiing, but you don't see me in here bragging about it.

ive watched your vids...

never seen Dog's...

i'd vote for dog...

...ryan in htown

• dotdotdot
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2006, 03:50:25 pm »

The video gives you info about the boat I skied behind.

Boat:

19.6 feet in length
2,640lbs
+ three judges (driver, scorer, timer) = 3,000lbs
based on 170lbs per person.

Engine: 6L 370HP.

Boat Skiing Speed:
36mph/58kph (1/4 mph tolerance over 850 ft).

In 16.08 seconds (behind a 3,000lb boat at 36mph), the skier must:
reach 65mph 6 times
reach 28mph 6 times

Excuse me for not quite following you here Riddick, but WTF is your point?  I have a 20' Blue Water with a larger engine and more horse power than that, I also have a 19 ft Bayliner that I'm trying to sell.  Both of them are collecting dust in the garage.  I used to alpine ski and do the Super G, but I don't come in here looking for ballwashing.  Regardless of whether or not you are full of sh*t, or telling the truth, you seem pretty damn pathetic coming in here and trying to measure cocks.  Its obvious that you were nothing more than the rich, goofy kid that nobody liked but people onlly hung out with you because you had all the cool toys.  Is your self esteem so low that you are looking for confirmation from anonymous people on a website?

dog...

you had me at 19' bayliner that your trying to sell...

PM me...