Stucknut baseball player wish list

Author Topic: Stucknut baseball player wish list  (Read 3291 times)

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Stucknut baseball player wish list
« on: April 15, 2005, 03:52:39 pm »
This might be stupid to let you know what players im after, but i would like to aquire:

Roy O  ~ Angie, give him up!!!
I'll give you Zito and a suck ass player

Use this thread to communicate with other managers.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Jeff in San Diego

Re: Stucknut baseball player wish list
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 05:00:17 pm »
sure just like how I'll take A-rod for that shitty White Sox outfielder I forget the name of everytime I look away from my lineup

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 09:58:28 am »
I'm still curious how the points in this league work.  I found the League Settings but I still can't figure out how I can have four of my guys get hits, two RBIs, one stolen base, 8 innings of shutout ball from one pitcher (9 Ks), a short-inning win from another pitcher....and I get -1 point for the day.  What the fvck is up with this scoring?

BenintheJack

• -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:00:39 am »
Nevermind, I think I figured it out.

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 07:22:08 pm »
It's Fuzzy Math

AinVA

• Something of a cunt
  • -Member-
    • @Alorenz73
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 09:11:36 pm »
This might be stupid to let you know what players im after, but i would like to aquire:

Roy O  ~ Angie, give him up!!!
I'll give you Zito and a suck ass player

Yeah, you're right....that was pretty stupid.  :-*
Los Angeles Kings

BenintheJack

• -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 09:13:50 am »
Who wants to make an offer to the Teabaggers?  I'll entertain reasonable requests.  I'm kind of wanting a closer of the Francisco Cordero type.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 09:34:53 am »
Who wants to make an offer to the Teabaggers?? I'll entertain reasonable requests.? I'm kind of wanting a closer of the Francisco Cordero type.

Ben, looks like you need to concentrate on some starters brah.  If you want to snoop around my team and put in a trade offer, go ahead.  I am also looking for relief help.

Randy in D-Town

• I tried to think, but nothing happened
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm knowledge intolerant.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 12:37:35 pm »

Just look at the "help" and read the section on scoring.   Also, look at  the standings and see where your team is weak compared to others.  That lets you know what to concentrate on for player acquisitions.
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings
You know, topless.  T-O-P-L-E-S-S -   R. Mund

BenintheJack

• -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 12:50:55 pm »

Just look at the "help" and read the section on scoring.? ?Also, look at? the standings and see where your team is weak compared to others.? That lets you know what to concentrate on for player acquisitions.

I'm still getting used to the Rotisserie thing.  It's just new for me.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 02:23:20 pm »
How does Rotisserie League scoring work?

In a league using Rotisserie scoring, fantasy teams are ranked from first to last in each of several statistical categories. Each fantasy team receives points in each category based on how they rank in the league. Each team's category points are totaled to determined their overall rotisserie score.

The maximum number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories within a league multiplied by the number of teams in the league. Similarly, the lowest number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories multiplied by one, which is the lowest score that can be achieved in any category.

If you are in a 12-team league, the team with the most home runs will receive 12 points, the team with the second most will receive 11 points, etc. In the case of a tie, each team involved receives an average of the total points due -- i.e., in the above example, if two teams were tied for first in homers, each would receive 11.5 points [(12 + 11) / 2 = 11.5].

So, if you were playing in a league with 12 teams and 12 scoring categories, the lowest point total possible is 12 [12 * 1 = 12] and the highest is 144 [12 * 12 = 144].

Rotisserie standings reflect cumulative season stats and not any single-day accumulation of stats. Your rotisserie total may rise or fall from day-to-day depending on how your rank in each category was impacted by the addition of stats from the most recently completed day.

BenintheJack

• -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 09:28:42 pm »
Who wants to make an offer to the Teabaggers?? I'll entertain reasonable requests.? I'm kind of wanting a closer of the Francisco Cordero type.

Ben, looks like you need to concentrate on some starters brah.? If you want to snoop around my team and put in a trade offer, go ahead.? I am also looking for relief help.

How do you figure I need Starters?  Just curious.