Tribute to the Troops Reaction

Author Topic: Tribute to the Troops Reaction  (Read 402 times)

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
Tribute to the Troops Reaction
« on: December 26, 2006, 07:52:34 pm »
WWE really goes out of their way to do this. Only thing I didn't agree with was the ending with Chris Masters giving the masterlock to a troop. I mean, c'mon. I was glad to see JBL get some props at the end because he was the man who came up with this idea in the first place. For all the crap Vince McMahon gets, he does not give enough credit for this.

None of the matches were too spectacular, but I did enjoy all the segments they showed with the troops. The show is only a small part of this mission as the WWE visits numerous military bases in Germany and Iraq. I got some chills up my spine seeing the Mortar attack on the base where they were. Its so dangerous going over there and fortunately no soldier or performer was killed in the blast.

One question though, why does Rob Van Damn get backstage heat for not going, yet, no sign of DX.............u don't need to answer that question, we all know the answer.

Milk in da D

• -Nutter-
Re: Tribute to the Troops Reaction
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 07:54:24 pm »
Shit! I thought this was ETA.

So what happened? WWE went to Irag and did a show?
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsNew England PatriotsDetroit Red Wings

Will in Tampa

• The Longest Play in Super Bowl History Lives Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 07:55:55 pm »
Best RAW in months.
Will, why you gotta kill my little game, asshole?

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 06:45:27 am »
A show like that proves the brand extension is worthless.  I'd love to see Shelton Benjamin/CM Punk matches every week.
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Stucknut2

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:08:31 am »
My niece is currently serving in Iraq and attended that taping. She told my wife and sister in-law that she was able to tape a message with Edge and the Undertaker although it was left out of the show. It does a lot to boost the spirit of the troops over there.