How To Get NCAA 06 Rosters

Author Topic: How To Get NCAA 06 Rosters  (Read 2472 times)

Dustin in Tulsa

• Sooner Honk
  • -Nutter-
    • @dustinintulsa
How To Get NCAA 06 Rosters
« on: August 26, 2005, 04:53:45 pm »
A lot of you probably have already figured this out, but for those that like playing NCAA 06 on their XBox or PlayStation 2 and having Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush versus QB #11 and RB #5, here is a way to download the rosters.

XBox
http://psxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1083

PS2
http://psxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1084

To be able to get these rosters from the internet to your gaming system, you will need to pick up a device that has a USB port with a memory card hookup.  For XBox, I recommend the Action Replay.  For PS2, I believe your options are X-Port/Sharkport/Max Drive.  The devices are around 30 bones, but the time you save by not manually inputting the names is priceless.

Oklahoma SoonersOklahoma City Thunder

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
Re: How To Get NCAA 06 Rosters
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 08:11:39 am »
Just so those that are interested know...

I picked up a Max Drive this weekend.. I believe it was actually called Max Action... This little beauty doesn't work for the PS2.. That said, I'll be returning to Best Buy today.. I'm just going to mail my memory card along with $4 to get the rosters for NCAA.

Mike T.

• Havlicek stole my balls!
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 08:45:10 am »
Just so those that are interested know...

I picked up a Max Drive this weekend.. I believe it was actually called Max Action... This little beauty doesn't work for the PS2.. That said, I'll be returning to Best Buy today.. I'm just going to mail my memory card along with $4 to get the rosters for NCAA.

WHere are you sending your memory card? I was reading some threads on the PSX site and it seemed like a lot of people were not too pleased with that guy's response time when they send their memory cards. He claims to send them back the same day he receives them, but I've read threads where people said they sent the card weeks ago and have not receieved it back, and he won't return any attempts at contacting him. ALso read a few threads about the rosters not working once the people got the cards back.

Just sayin...........
Ray in So.Cal <----- too far above Mike T intellectually to bother with him  Geo in Indy - I'm an underwriter mike I don't stoop to agent level like you

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 10:00:57 am »
I'm going to send it to this DT dude and see what happens.. I've got an extra memory card so I'm not sweating that part.. I just want to have the rosters for NCAA...

I'll post here to inform everyone of what happens.

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 07:22:50 am »
Just wanted to bump this thread... I got my memory card back on Saturday but had a lot to do this weekend so I didn't get to play much.. That said, I hope to check things out tonight and make sure that the memory card is ready to roll... I'll be back with more on that tonight most likely..

Randy in D-Town

• I tried to think, but nothing happened
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm knowledge intolerant.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 06:19:14 pm »

So how did it work out for you Joey?
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings
You know, topless.  T-O-P-L-E-S-S -   R. Mund

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 06:55:16 am »
I got the memory card and all of the rosters on it are MONEY!!! I've already ran my first draft class from NCAA and uploaded it to Madden also.. So, all systems are go..   O0