World Series of Poker

Author Topic: World Series of Poker  (Read 1332 times)

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
World Series of Poker
« on: September 19, 2005, 07:24:36 am »
I noticed that MiTV mentioned the newest poker game (for all systems) last night in the Nut Chat..

I bought this game a couple weeks ago and while I haven't played it all that much, what I've seen so far seems solid.. Many of the real WSOP "stars" (if I can call them that) are on the game and you've gotta work your way through tournaments and such to unlock them.. There's also a World Poker Tour game which will be released, I think, sometime in November.. It's amazing how much the game of poker has taken off!!

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Re: World Series of Poker
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 07:50:52 am »
I hope the WPT game is better than the handheld game, cause I played it like 5 times and now its a dust collector.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 08:04:04 am »
I have played the WSOP game consistently since I bought it.  In slow mode, it gets a little long winded.  If you set the speed higher, you can move through hands you dont play at lightning speed and actually play tourneys pretty quick, which I like.   I played a 900 seat tourney (got to 2nd to last table) in about 1 hour or so.  The create a player is pretty cool, if theres a superstar you want to play as, its not hard to do at all.

If it was 50 dollars, Id say dont bother, but @ 29.99 new, debinitly buy it, poker guy.  Its good practice.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 09:39:30 am »
I believe Stacked, with 2004 Player Of The Year Daniel Negraneau, is coming out pretty soon as well.

The Original Donald
lost $50 watching a portrait of Jewel
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner