Jack's Ole Skool Smack Club

Author Topic: Jack's Ole Skool Smack Club  (Read 5344 times)

Y2K

• Internet Overlord
  • -Nutter-
Jack's Ole Skool Smack Club
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:51:10 am »
Everyone's welcome.
Are you worthy?
Before Chromosome 21 starts to reach overload in drooling anticipation of mashing the keys as you grunt, moan and post your only current cognitive thought... Let me make this quite clear to this Boards unique "Down's Posse".........

I don't give a sh*t about you, I'm just serving you up another "growth option"  beyond the "special" tasks working the Dishwasher and stacking trays at the Kelso Center.     

Have some creative game and don't piss yourself if you don't get an immediate reply. 
This isn't a Chit-Chat thread, You'll get run in due time....Sure you are free to tighten up that chinstrap, empty that spittle cup and grab a pair of safety glasses for those big almond shaped eyes, but take the time to organize your epic Psychobabble into words that are actually amusing to someone other than yourself and other Transgenic Mutants.  .......

mmmkay?

Are you a Smack Legend in your own mind?

Have a take! Do not suck! If you can't help but be a takeless idiot try reading more and posting less.....

get that lobotomy you've obviously been putting off for much to long, swallow your tongue, pick your snout and eat the boogers...

This meeting has now been called to order...

Bring it if you can...........     

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:40:56 am by Y2K »
San Francisco GiantsSan Francisco 49ers

Zyclone

• -Member-
Re: Jack's Ole Skool Smack Club
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 10:33:06 pm »
Jack as you know my name itself caused people to meltdown. here's a short list I remember

1.InkyDave
2.Dame
3.RTS
4.IB
5.The artist(didnt like my acid peel comment after the troll stop and banned my nic)
6.Dcsmack
7.ZZ/AP(when he was drunk it was fun)
8.Ellgrandepeehole(orange construstion barrel nuff said)
9.Omega Verb( JTR gave me his aff pw `and` gave me OV's page.. bwahahahaha.
10.JCT( the mention of my name gives him suicidal thougts)
11. Van(the entire wanting to have sex with IB was epic)
12. Diego in Seattle(melted so many times it's hard to count. I do remember his threatning to sue me if i didnt stop smacking him and told me if I ever came to seattle he would have a gun waiting for me.. hehehehe)
Jokey(when I crashed the RTT board dude came unglued and yet another threat of a law suite. hehehehehe)

I'll think of more as they come to mind but im to busy playing golf and doing MMA to be posting much anymore.

So to answer the ? Jack I am a legend. You might not like the way I play the game but as Omar on The Wire says " Play or get Played" !

How have you been jack the wife and kids ok?

Life on this side is great.

140 mph on water aint to shabby.

All hail the King!

"A boxer is a lion. The best predator on land, but throw them in the shark tank where they can’t swim and they become just another meal.” – Renzo Gracie on boxing and MMA. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 10:49:15 pm by Zyclone »

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 11:41:40 pm »
Damn Zyclone, you still hanging with those young skanks and not settled ?  and mixing the MMA ?  more power to ya

oh and fag Reid says from elba................:uhh.

wolfman

• dumpater artist
  • -Nutter-
  • old GC member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 03:14:28 pm »
sup Zy--- 
Elba---isn't that an island ??
Syracuse Orange
Life is good !

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 04:14:45 pm »
Ere I was, my friend.

Jokey

• I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!
  • -Member-
  • Queering don't make the world work!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 06:28:14 pm »
Hey, it's cool, we're all Jim Rome & Friends.
Jokey, take me tonight or lose me forever!

Y2K

• Internet Overlord
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 11:50:18 pm »
Jack, You might not like the way I play the game 

How have you been Jack the wife and kids ok?

Matthew,
You should know better than to assume you have any idea of what my opinion's are when playing "Your game." 

Brother Zyklon,
Do I get Bode points for making you think that with all these Intersmackweb fun and games...
I'm errrrrrrrrrrrr...
somehow convinced you've evolved into something more evil than just another Smacknet Asshole like me?

Zycolon has a reserved Legend's stool at the rail of the ole skool bar "just because" he has kept it real....
and "Real" smack?......
Is........... BRUTAL!

and Zyclod knows his "game".......

almost......... ;)

Nothing....I mean NOTHING.....
is more classic than the tales of Matt and JIFR..........

well...

and the fact I ran your sorry ass years ago and my only option is to go "Rambo" to fix the "self-absorbed delusional myopia" that even my closest "Niggah's" don't have any answer for.
Grab a seat Zyclone!
The only rule is neither you or the damn Dog's aren't allowed to pass any Gas[/b] mmmkay?

Inky said so.

BTW- Jule's is great, One in college, One in high school, One in 5th grade and all is good, you evil bastard. TY for asking. 
Good to hear your life is as messed up as mine, I'll call when we are out your way or visa versa...
Feel free to bring the Boat and the eye candy, we could finally Troll around an be complete losers within the same time zone.   

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:24:20 am by Y2K »
San Francisco GiantsSan Francisco 49ers

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 08:31:37 am »
Are you a Smack Legend in your own mind?

Jack, it took you this long to realize that this quote in itself is the problem with 90% of this site?? Come on bro.. You're better than that.  :lol

Jokey

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 09:51:16 pm »
I'm a legend in your own dome, don't smoke.

Sternn

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 08:51:42 pm »
Elba---isn't that an island ??

It's fvcking
Toast!

Good Times!

Jokey

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 12:25:48 am »
Jack as you know my name itself caused people to meltdown. here's a short list I remember

1.InkyDave
2.Dame
3.RTS
4.IB
5.The artist(didnt like my acid peel comment after the troll stop and banned my nic)
6.Dcsmack
7.ZZ/AP(when he was drunk it was fun)
8.Ellgrandepeehole(orange construstion barrel nuff said)
9.Omega Verb( JTR gave me his aff pw `and` gave me OV's page.. bwahahahaha.
10.JCT( the mention of my name gives him suicidal thougts)
11. Van(the entire wanting to have sex with IB was epic)
12. Diego in Seattle(melted so many times it's hard to count. I do remember his threatning to sue me if i didnt stop smacking him and told me if I ever came to seattle he would have a gun waiting for me.. hehehehe)
Jokey(when I crashed the RTT board dude came unglued and yet another threat of a law suite. hehehehehe)

I'll think of more as they come to mind but im to busy playing golf and doing MMA to be posting much anymore.

So to answer the ? Jack I am a legend. You might not like the way I play the game but as Omar on The Wire says " Play or get Played" !

How have you been jack the wife and kids ok?

140 mph on water aint to shabby.

All hail the King!

"A boxer is a lion. The best predator on land, but throw them in the shark tank where they can’t swim and they become just another meal.” – Renzo Gracie on boxing and MMA.

Hey, that was epic.

I also spawned countless meltdowns and "farewell" threads during my "SCIII Closing Down" hoax so I think we all ended up being even at the end of the day.