Blitz The League

Author Topic: Blitz The League  (Read 1825 times)

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
Blitz The League
« on: November 01, 2005, 01:46:32 pm »
Sup peeps...  O0

I grabbed this game over the weekend and got to check it out last night.. I started with the Training Mode.. You watch a few videos which teach you about the controls, and then you run through drills in each category (Rushing, Passing, Defense, and Playmaking I believe). As you complete each category, you unlock a power up for lack of a better term. By the way, you'd be better served to pass each task on the first try.. Actually, no you wouldn't!! The trainer's barbs are quite entertaining.. "Wake... the Phuck... UP" for example  :lol

Onto a real game.. I started a game in the Career Mode, its real name escapes me.. I read a review before I bought the game which stated that it's the "best football game you'll play this year" and I'm very close to agreeing with that.. It's fun football, and all the trash talk just makes me LMAO.. I haven't experienced any injuries yet so I can't speak on the juicing part to this point.. I'll let you know though..

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
Re: Blitz The League
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 10:44:10 am »
I have been thinking about getting Blitz the Leauge.
It just looks like a little different spin for a football game.
Madden 2006 is basically the same game as 2005, except for that stupid passing cone that tips off your opponent.

I doubt its worth paying full price, especially after paying $50 for Madden.
War used game stores.
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Major Applesauce

• Richard Marxist
  • -Member-
Re: Blitz The League
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 09:41:56 am »
I heard the computer was really shitty though and it takes away some of the fun? Something about the A.I. bein poor.
Penn St. Nittany LionsTexas RangersHouston TexansBuffalo Sabres
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE WITH JAMES FREAKING ROME. GRAB A VINE!