Harlem Knights ( the best strip club in Htown)

Author Topic: Harlem Knights ( the best strip club in Htown)  (Read 12632 times)

Htownkj

• -Member-
  • I am the token black guy
Harlem Knights ( the best strip club in Htown)
« on: March 21, 2005, 10:06:10 am »
I know it is couple Houston members here. I know you all have your favorite strip clubs, trophy club, Ricks and whatever else. If you all want to go to a real strip club give Harlem Nights a try. I know it is in the hood but it is the only club that doesn?t follow that 3 foot rule crap and the women are but booty naked. (Naked for all of you who don?t keep up on slang?)If you need another reason to go there majority all the girls are college students so you are really doing community service. It is really cool when you go to your wife place of employment and recognize one the teacher as being a former striper. Rack kindergarten teacher as being a former stripper who use to make it clap. Oh yea as side note I don?t for sure but I was told there is sex in the champagne room.

Artist formally known as dog in heat I am not really up to date on the men gay clubs or any dog shelters so you are on your own.

Hoes come make this money! I am out

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Harlem Knights ( the best strip club in Htown)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 11:01:31 am »
I've experienced the butt naked before.  Those skanks look like they belong in a Marilyn Manson video.  The only advantage to that place was the BYOB.  We rolled an igloo in full of brew.  The cover charge to get in sucked pretty bad too. 

:o
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Htownkj

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 11:06:33 am »
You must have been there  on a bad night when I do go to the "butt naked" there is alway some nice skanks there. I wish they would stop wearing that damn glitter the shit dosen't come off.

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 08:27:09 pm »
There is a club in Longview, Texas called Streakers that is 18 and up and BYOB.  Ugliest girls evah.  These girls have fuggin stretch marks, no shit!  !8+ clubs are notorious for fugly strippers because the girls know an 18 yo punk is not gonna drop the gammons like that 40 yo business guy.

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 02:42:03 am »
spearmint rhino in vegas, best strip club evah!!!! had the hottest chicks ever.

Worst strip club, tijuana had to go round up some friends that were there, i think i saw a pregnant chick there, and of course somewhere within that square mile is the infamous donkey show. Where it is no one knows since it is secret like stucknut.

Mike in Orlando

• My Balls Itch
  • -Member-
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 10:38:36 pm »
I just stand outside my next door neighbor's window when she gets out of the shower. I just leave a couple of 1's under the plant outside her window.
I like The Lodge in Dallas, (owned by the boys from Pantera), Scores in NY and several good ones in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area. 

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 04:30:52 pm »
Spearmint Rhino, Cheetah's, and Club Paradise in VEgas all SUCK!!! There's a place here in Tucson called Curves Cabaret, damn good titty bar. There's a cover every night except Sunday, but you can always get a free pass out of a free publication called the Tucson Weekly. Very good looking skanks, no 3 foot rule, these broads grind your sausage pretty good. $5 table dance minimum, drinks are pretty cheap, for a titty bar anyway. There's always good drink specials too. There's a VIP lounge and a champagne room, went up to the VIP a while back and the skank let me do some things I couldn't do on the floor. $10 dances in the VIP lounge. Champagne Room has a $20 entry fee and $15 a dance, but pretty much anything goes in there. WAR CURVES!!!
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 10:42:35 pm »
If you ever head up to Vancouver, I highly reccommend Brandi's. Great-looking dancers, private rooms, & the place where Ben Affleck met a stripper which in turn caused J-Lo to break up with him. And like all strip clubs in Canada, the girls get completely naked

Htownkj

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2005, 11:44:44 am »
If you ever head up to Vancouver, I highly reccommend Brandi's. Great-looking dancers, private rooms, & the place where Ben Affleck met a stripper which in turn caused J-Lo to break up with him. And like all strip clubs in Canada, the girls get completely naked

Tasha war you knowing about the strip clubs in vancover. War all the strippers in canada taking it off.

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 12:14:44 pm »
1st time I went to Brandi's, one of the dancers went up to me & asked me to flash her. I thought that was pretty funny. I didn't, but she did give me a signed picture & calendar  :)