The Smackoff Aftermath

Author Topic: The Smackoff Aftermath  (Read 4312 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
The Smackoff Aftermath
« on: May 06, 2005, 08:24:15 pm »
Well, another Smackoff has come and gone......and we are 115 members stronger because of it.....HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES FLOUNDER........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........so lets hear it, nutters.  To all you newbies out there, the rules are real simple here......THERE AREN'T ANY!!!! Well, there is one.  You must now call Wackie In Bitchita FLOUNDER, and her boyfriend ERRRRRRR girlfriend, Joey in Grand Island, Meatloaf.  Other than that, enjoy!!!!!
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
Re: The Smackoff Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 08:31:49 pm »
Well said Mike, the poster child of the nut

lakeshoredave

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 08:56:53 pm »
RACK THAT MIKE IN THE VILLE. WELL SAID! The Jungle is in good hands with the clones from the nut. Even Rachel in H-Town cracked on Live With Lesbians webmaster. Also props to Cablinasian for winning his 3rd green jacket of smack, and saying the Civil War is on between Stucknut and the Mom!

Dave in Buffalo
War Stucknut.com
War Palumbo's Pizza
Unwar CSX becoming a parking lot instead of a railroad here in Upstate NY
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 10:25:04 pm by lakeshoredave »

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 09:20:57 pm »

I owe it all to you and KJ, brah.....[begin testimonial]before stucknut I was just a lamer on lick wet mooseknuckle with no email or smack game and the leader of a 3rd tier crew. Now that I have FLUCKED THE FLOCK OF THE FLOUNDER (the Stucknut creedo to all the newbies) I actually have developed my game and am a reasonablly good emailer.  HOOKED ON STUCKNUT WORKED FOR ME!!!! [end testimonial]
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 09:42:06 pm »
well hey that is great to hear that great testimonial. If we can just get one person to free themselves from that evil witches website of sleepiness, lack of excitement, and a bad case of VD..... then all of this is worth it.

Rack the Nut
Rack the Trolls
Rack 5/6/05

lakeshoredave

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 10:30:58 pm »
even i thought joe in nyc, jeff in phoenix, and ed in stockton were weak.

signed,
jim in denver, flamian, and that dude in boston who was on hold and had nothing to say

dave in buffalo
war wgr 55
war railcom antennas
unwar csx becoming a parking lot instead of a railroad in upstate ny

The Eazy D

• Superstud
  • -Member-
  • A true Weshi
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 11:04:45 pm »
That was my first smackoff, and i was not the least dissapointed.  Sorry Joey boots, but I think Bill in Knoxville deserved a higher placement.  Definitely higher than Roger in Houston. The Cablinasians call was freaking hilarious, he definitely deserved to win.  Calvin Murphy.... haha.

Htownkj

• -Member-
  • I am the token black guy
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 08:56:13 am »

I owe it all to you and KJ, brah.....[begin testimonial]before stucknut I was just a lamer on lick wet mooseknuckle with no email or smack game and the leader of a 3rd tier crew. Now that I have FLUCKED THE FLOCK OF THE FLOUNDER (the Stucknut creedo to all the newbies) I actually have developed my game and am a reasonablly good emailer.? HOOKED ON STUCKNUT WORKED FOR ME!!!! [end testimonial]

Thanks Mike, really we all owe it to Steve, Ben and Edge. Good work my peeps. I was just trying to free you from tha mom.

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 09:58:28 am »
Freaking epice Smack off....there might have been more solid ones in the past, but Stucknut getting some run and Jackoff in Bitchita got smack like a JiFR donkey on his wedding night.
Steef, Ben, Edge.....thanks for creating and maintaining this bad boy.
It can only get better.

War Ethan
War Stucknut
Unwar the Rockets choosing game 7 to play the worst game I've ever seen
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Htownkj

• -Member-
  • I am the token black guy
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 09:19:52 am »
On radio, all goads lead to Jim Rome
By KEN HOFFMAN
Copyright 2003 Houston Chronicle
And the winner of the 2003 Jim Rome Smack-off Contest is ... Seanie the Cablinasian, formerly from H-town.

The Cablinasian, real name Sean Pendergast, won the annual mock-a-thon last week on Rome's national sports call-in show. ADVERTISEMENT

Pendergast calls himself the Cablinasian to spoof Tiger Woods' description of his ethnicity -- Caucasian, black and Asian.

Once each year, Rome invites his funniest and most vicious callers to verbally assault pro athletes. Mostly the callers just insult each other. It gets pretty brutal.

When the Smack-off was over, only the Cablinasian was still flapping.

"After finishing seventh in 2001 and 2002, many detractors said I had lost my fastball. It's good to know I can still bring the high hard one," Pendergast said.

His prize for winning? Nothing.

"Well, no money or a trophy or anything like that. But I hope to parlay my victory into a guest spot on Fox TV's Hey, I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here. I have to be as famous now as Jennifer Lopez's whiny ex-husband. Or maybe I'll become a newspaper columnist. That can't be too difficult."

See? That's why he won.

Pendergast used to live in Houston. On the Rome show, for some reason, everybody thinks he still does. He moved to Denver a few years ago.

He returns to Houston each April, though, to ride with the Stragglers team in the MS 150 charity bike tour. Who knows? One year he may finish the ride without whining like Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband.

Hey, you dish it out ...

HEYMRJSTEW

• All this smack is making me chafe
  • -Member-
  • When in doubt, whip it out
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 12:59:53 am »
Smackoff 05'
Still can't get enough of it. 
One..If anyone else makes the same call as Ronaldo in Houston, no way its a top 5 call,
Two..Bill in Knoxville got no props.  That Manitoba blast had me rollin

War Smackoff 2006
Calling my shot early, Jim in Fall River with a come from behind stunner

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 08:09:53 am »
Smackoff 05'
Still can't get enough of it.?
One..If anyone else makes the same call as Ronaldo in Houston, no way its a top 5 call,
Two..Bill in Knoxville got no props.? That Manitoba blast had me rollin

War Smackoff 2006
Calling my shot early, Jim in Fall River with a come from behind stunner

Aaah Tra-beck, jusht like your mother likesh it!