Zo owns Rome

Author Topic: Zo owns Rome  (Read 1342 times)

BobbyB

Zo owns Rome
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:57:23 am »
Today's little 15 minute rant by :rome just shows once again how deeply Zo is in the little man's head.

The fact that Zo and his people forgot about :rome enough to send him a request for an interview just shows how little THEY care or think about the goateed :gnome. 

Whereas :Rome has been losing sleep over how badly Zo punked him and bent him over on his own show, Zo probably forgot about the whole thing like 18 minutes after the interview was done.

:rome, just face it - Zo punked your ass, you didn't do jack shit about it until AFTER he had hung up, where you proceeded to hide behind your little supposed emails like a little bitch, and you've progressively gotten braver and braver the more removed we are from the incident. 

When he says "Alonzo showed no respect for me" he should realize that it's because there's no respect to be had.  An accomplished world class athlete and warrior like Zo doesn't have any reason to respect some little corporate dwarf who sits behind a microphone and monday morning quarterbacks people all day long.

:rome ----------> :bananbang  <----------- Zo

Gas Can

• TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!
  • -Member-
Re: Zo owns Rome
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 12:35:24 pm »
Zo gave pretty much the same interview to the local sports guy.  I don't understand why people sitll book him.  He really has no interest in talking about basketball.
<----Click Here

BobbyB

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 01:15:00 pm »
Maybe I speak for the minority, but I find it more interesting to hear Zo talk about what he does with that Kidney Foundation or whatever and how they help people and raise awareness, than I do to hear him talk about "Well, you know, we're taking it one day at a time, we're trying to build something up in Miami with Dwayne Wade as the centerpiece bla bla bla cliche cliche cliche"

delophilos9

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 01:17:37 pm »
Today's little 15 minute rant by :rome just shows once again how deeply Zo is in the little man's head.

The fact that Zo and his people forgot about :rome enough to send him a request for an interview just shows how little THEY care or think about the goateed :gnome. 

Whereas :Rome has been losing sleep over how badly Zo punked him and bent him over on his own show, Zo probably forgot about the whole thing like 18 minutes after the interview was done.

:rome, just face it - Zo punked your ass, you didn't do jack shit about it until AFTER he had hung up, where you proceeded to hide behind your little supposed emails like a little bitch, and you've progressively gotten braver and braver the more removed we are from the incident. 

When he says "Alonzo showed no respect for me" he should realize that it's because there's no respect to be had.  An accomplished world class athlete and warrior like Zo doesn't have any reason to respect some little corporate dwarf who sits behind a microphone and monday morning quarterbacks people all day long.

As much as I hate Zo, this is so true. I love how Rome has always claimed that he has no control over the show, because the emailers do what they want. bullshit. i bet he makes up half the emails he gets.   >:(
The Great White Fade: "delo, that last chat post may have just been the lowest point in the history of stucknut.com"

mikebus

• -Member-
  • You got knocked tha F out man.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 01:59:36 pm »
 Who cares Rome is pretty much unlistenable at this point.

BobbyB

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 02:05:09 pm »
Who cares Rome is pretty much unlistenable at this point.

^that.

No shocker that the best thing on the show today was listener-provided, which was the J-Stew song.

delophilos9

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 06:03:20 pm »
 referee1Even though i agree with you on this Browneye, just let me say something. You have spend numerous posts on various boards degrading me for my criticism of Rome. I even have a specific quote from you: "All I know is that if I go to a restaurant that serves hamburgers, and I'm constantly finding rat turds in said burgers, there will come a point where I will simply stop going to that restaurant"...DING DING DING, Last train stop is your dumbass!! You, who are much too important and wise to listen and bash on Rome, started an entire thread about how much you hated the episode THAT YOU LISTENED TO TODAY!!!  :uhh You fvcking tool, get a freaking grip. You just proved yourself to be the dumbest fvck in this whole place. I Win, you hippo bitch!!! Browneyes :bananbang Common Sense   :koolaid    :popcorn
The Great White Fade: "delo, that last chat post may have just been the lowest point in the history of stucknut.com"

BobbyB

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 07:52:47 pm »
pedophilos9 gets it.

TheGlossary

• -Member-
  • Down it Firefighter
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 08:08:53 pm »
I missed the original Zo interview. I've just heard all the emails sense.

Boom Outta Here   is great, but with all those resets you'd think he'd chip off the complete Zo reset since it gets referred to nearly everyday.
It's "both parties are exactly the same" guy! Another profound contribution  referee2

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 09:37:22 pm »

As much as I hate Zo, this is so true. I love how Rome has always claimed that he has no control over the show, because the emailers do what they want. bullshit. i bet he makes up half the emails he gets.   >:(

I am pretty sure that most emails if not all are real.

Saxon in Nashville

• Looney Left: that's all for the US, folks!
  • -Member-
  • War AP
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:48 am »
Put him on The View, Good Morning America, and Lifetime.

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 07:18:18 pm »
BEL gets it
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

schm000ve1

• -Member-
  • Smoke 'em if you got 'em
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 08:08:38 am »
Browneye, you are really special.  Social scientists from around the world need to study and document your every waking moment on this earth.  What a struggle it must be for you, as a mental defective, to walk in your shoes for even one day. 

Listen man, so Rome embarrassed you and shot your weak smack down on national radio (probably some lame little text you sent, right?)...it's ok man, you tried and you just weren't good enough.  So your little ditty provided the show with another whipping boy to clown on...big deal right?  I mean, not everyone is especially qualified to contact a sports talk show and make any sense in their attempt.  I'm sure lots of people with IQ's below 70 have trouble with it, just like you.  (or is it that you've contacted the show in every way, 300 times a day, yet not a single iota of your shit gets mentioned or acknowledged?)

But really dipshit, answer the question: Why do you continue to listen?  Listen man, if you have some sort of 'thing' for Rome that you get off on, that's cool, whatever floats your boat.  But just come out of the closet with it already, stop holding it back by giving us all this misdirectional-rome-bashing.

Answer the question of why you still listen, yet come on here and bitch like a little girl, opening up a new forum topic every week about "rome's a bitch this", or "I'm a closet case" that.  I know you're stuck in that funny lookin hat everyday, making hamburgers and tellin people "Please pull up to the window". 

But don't let the anger consume you Mary...all hell, go ahead, it's funny to watch tards like you flame out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 08:11:55 am by schm000ve1 »