RAW May 9, 05

Author Topic: RAW May 9, 05  (Read 2635 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
RAW May 9, 05
« on: May 09, 2005, 08:46:45 pm »
Viscera:  Lilian (Garcia), These nachos taste as good as you do!!!!!!

what else can you say??????????
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

lakeshoredave

Re: RAW May 9, 05
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 10:55:34 pm »
the edge vs kane match will have a lita heel turn next week is my prediction. i liked the opening segment, the less hhh, the better. good main event with edge and hbk. also i like the possibility of a ecw vs bischoff storyline.

dave in buffalo
war railcom antennas
war stucknut
war playing well at the western ny open

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 11:53:00 pm »
My thoughts: 

1) Stupid wwe for teasing me with the Christian v. Ric Flair match   >:(

2) Okay, honestly, if a guy came up to me & did that whole nacho thing that viscera did, I would absolutely melt. That was so money

3) Why break up a tag team that no one cares about (la resistance)

4) kane sucks

5) that chick interviewer maria sucks worse than kane
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 12:13:13 am by natashainvancouver »

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:06:11 am »
I liked the teasing of Christian/Flair, since it should set up for him well before he probably goes to Smackdown in the draft. Lita is sooooo turning on Kane, but why not build it up better. Last wee they're making out willingly and this week Kane's bringing up their wedding night. It's too rushed, but everyone's booing Lita for the Matt issue, so they might as well use it. They're also breaking up La Resistance because they see Rob Conway as this year's Shelton Benjamin. Aslo, where is this Viscera crap going? It's hysterical, but didn't this not work with Mark Henry?
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins

slickrickwhitfield

• El Queso Grande
  • -Member-
  • I'M SLICK RICK WHITFIELD BITCH!!!
    • elqueso98
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 02:00:40 pm »
God, can't wait til next week when you hear those "YOU SCREWED MATT" chants get louder when skankalicious Lita turns on Kane.  Now Kane doesn't suck, but the creative team does for never giving him shit to work with.  Oh, Ric Flair always has and always will suck, especially since he stole his gimmick from Buddy Rogers, not to mention that he can't do shit in the ring except that prance and shouting "WOOO!!"  I also wanna see more of Rosey and the Hurricane!  And get rid of the French Fag and the wanna-be canadian Rob Congay!  Ever notice they get booed even in Quebec?

WAR SHELTON BENJAMIN!!!
Nevada-Las Vegas Runnin RebelsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersKansas City ChiefsLos Angeles Kings
Drink apple juice, because OJ will kill ya!

steve in tampa

• Saying bad words out loud since 1977
  • -Member-
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 02:32:05 pm »
great, just what we need...a lita-edge storyline...hasn't this caused enough problems?

can't wait to see the ric flair/christian match next week...

viscera is mark henry without the mic skills

maria called edge "the edge" and i thought hbk was gonna lose it on camera...classic

sylvain grenier needs to go back to refereeing

lakeshoredave

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 09:12:55 pm »
that should be maria's gimmick, to fvck up all the names. she fvckin' blows in more ways than one.

dave in buffalo
war stucknut
war crag burn golf club
war bill ork

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 08:27:16 am »
great, just what we need...a lita-edge storyline...hasn't this caused enough problems?

You mean a wrestling promoter is taking advantage of a performer's personal problems.....we don't believe it.

Signed, Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 01:49:35 pm »

You mean a wrestling promoter is taking advantage of a performer's personal problems.....we don't believe it.

Signed, Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan

WAR KEVIN SULLIVAN BBOKING HIS OWN DIVORCE
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins

Big Mutha Trucker

• -Nutter-
  • Thank God For tittes and beer
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 02:58:37 am »
ok fill me in here. whats going on behind the sceenes with lita and matt. cause i havent heard anything yet and everytime i log on to wrestlezone i have to scan my files for virisuses.

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 09:14:56 am »
Yes, The Hurricane and Rosey need more air time.. I agree. War 'Whassup Wit Dat" haha

While I'm here, I need to say a little somethin to Steve in Tampa.. You know you're my boy but what's up with the following quote...

"I heard it on the Smackoff and had no idea, fvck it..

As Joe said in the QT "We're over here, they're over there"

So, fvck them."

Being that it's quite obvious you're referring to Stucknut when you say "they", please tell me this was some elaborate ploy from you to keep your membership intact over there...  referee1

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 08:59:42 pm »
for orenthalrome's information Matt Hardy was fired for some inexplicable reason(maybe he wanted to do a real shoot with Edge and Lita???????)

I agree with Rosey and Helms getting more play, because I tend toward comedy with my rassling.

WAR Super Heroines In Training-The new album from Fat Nat and the other two Cluck Old Hens.

The Original Donald
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner