Author Topic: Stucknut History (from my perspective)  (Read 21300 times)

YD

• Max
  • -Nutter-
Stucknut History (from my perspective)
« on: May 13, 2005, 09:57:15 am »
This is purely from my perspective, and the timeline is just an approximation.With that….

Chapter One: The MOM

Last summer, sometime in july , after hearing about it on the Jungle, I clicked on LWM for the first time. Only having listened to the show for a few years, It was the first Jungle website I had seen or heard of. After just clicking on and watching for a few days I started on the QT. Everyone was cool ,and I thought it was kinda funny when a “jackass” would get run. Everything went fine until late August/early September….

One morning on the chat some unfamiliar names started popping up posting links to www.thetrolls.com .This made the site owner very upset and she banned their ips, but they would come back right away on proxies or other loopholes. She led her members to believe that these guys were all a bunch of loosers and internet terrorists, and that we should report them as soon as we saw them so they could be banned.(right here is where I shoulda figured it out, but like I said I was new) After nearly a week of seeing RACK THE TROLLS spamming her qt. She invited all of THE Trolls over to her site on a Saturday for what would be the ultimate and final “smackoff” between the MOM and THE Trolls…

What it really was was a trap so she could not only bann their IP’s but their Computer ID #’s. The Trolls showed up ,began laying wood to the non smack experienced new clones(a few held their ground, I heard bt I was not there.)

So that was it for the Trolls except for a few that negotiated use of the arcade, were found harmless,and one VERY obnoxious Jungle “legend” Jim in Fall River.

Chapter 2: JIFR and THE Troll? Mission

I always thought JIFR was one of the funniest callers in the Jungle. Laughed my ass off at his calls. Being a lil green still I was exited to chat with him on the board. When the Trolls came over they posted links to Mp3’s of JIFR leaving psycho phone messages,dropping N bombs, and warned us he was an ass. He was helping the admin of the MOM to identify Trolls so we all stuck by him (they were the enemy right?) After a while though, Jim’s true colors began to show. After an all day knock down drag out smakathon with him on the qt ,Memo,909,and I started the WCACC. A crew that would grow to be bigger han the website itself…but that’s for later.

One day in November I had had enough and was ready to really tard slap JIFR but knew I could not do it on the MOM because he was on her “security” crew. So I had a lil idea.
I went to TOT and started the following thread realizing finally that THE Trolls were not any different than us, only they had been at it longer and could spot loosers over the net a lot quiker than us…. The thread tells the next part of the story…..

Chapter 3: THE thread

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=104152

since Forum erased and lobotomized thetrolls.com you are no longer able to view this thread.Trust, it was epoch.Russ has since said that at first the gang at tot thought we were trolls just bored fvcking with them, not a few mom posters coming over the wall to see whats the haps. That is kinda funny. Rack everyone who was at tot that day.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 10:45:27 am by timmay »

YD

• Max
  • -Nutter-
Re: Stucknut History (from my perspective)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 10:14:08 am »
Chapter 4: WCACC

When we first started the West Coast Area Code Crew, it was just a few of us from the left coast.Being a lil  “different” we started admitting non west coasters to the crew, all os which brought something to the table ,be it posting,calling the show,emailing,whatever. One of the first was STEVE IN H TOWN. Steve had a cool one page Rome site calles stucknut.com . It was a pretty boss lil laugh site with games like “pin the mole on Jstew” and the “hycoo helper”. He threw up a banner calling it “the official unofficial site of the WCACC” sweet. One day when the MOM crashed  STEVE IN HTOWN set up a chat, and we emailed a few clones and hung out there. It was on a different url than stucknut so we kinda kept it as our lil clubhouse.And clones that had the mom banned by their IT nazis could slip on to the secret chat without getting busted.

By early 2005 the WCACC made up 70% (estimate) of the post content on the MOM board, some of us had stopped chatting and started posting on the board A LOT. Most of these posts were not Rome related ,but hilarious pics,jokes and gags. I could tell that it was starting to rub the owner the wrong way…..

During this Tyme I had started posting on TOT a little more wanting to learn the history of all the smackboards and who was involved in starting them. I went to T1b,Tard Train,TOT,and finally got links to the old old boards. Learning what has kept some going and what had made others break off, not to mention meeting even more cool peeps that I knew should be mixing with the newer clones. Problem was whenever Wolfman or Russ would come over to drop old school knowledge it was taken the wrong way ,and by order of the warden, they were clipped…

YD

• Max
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 10:38:27 am »

Chapter 5:God In Hell

One of my buddy’s from the WCACC was /is Dog in Heat. He came along on my troll adventures, and was a heavy poster on the mom.He would however “push the envelope” a bit in the eyes of the folks in charge of keeping “order” on the site. One night he was banned for some minor qt trolling. Chaos ensued and I believe the rot set in at that tyme.

Just a while before that STEVE IN HTOWN had set up this message board so we could post little bitches about the MOM and stuff that was not ok to post there. The site was BORN. A few of us board posters made it a mission to build content here. We reallized that this board was fun to post on,easy to navigate,and pretty fast compared to the MOM’s. Epoch threads ensued. And Steef was working on a good chat function.

After Dog was banned a lot of clones left, and came here. I tried to multiboard for a while and make it work. One day I cracked the Top 3 posters.The Next day I found? ALL my accts deleted in the Great Clone Haulocaust of? 05. I swore to never even go back to troll the old site.

Some time before this we had decided to not ban anyone until it got to the point of neccesity.I hope it never happens. We envisioned a palce where Trolls could come and mix with the new clones,and have relied on the theory of self policing by order of smack.We hold these truths to be self evident, that all clones are created equal.

Since the 05 smackoff we have blown up from around 30 members to god who knows 1500 plus? I’d like to welcome everyone on behalf of my most humble self and the entire founding stucknut family.

Welcome to the new deal, the free world, the top of the pops…..

Now GFYJO

on 6/14/05 I added this link to GNN's Blog to reinforce the facts and fill in a few blanks :

http://gnnn.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 10:48:24 am by timmay »

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 10:41:11 am »
Very accurate.

FTFY

geoff-in-D-town

• Clemsta, Dad, little Beaver
  • -Member-
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 11:49:45 am »
Timmay I have to take issue with some thing you said in chapter 2 errrr maybe it was 4 , awwwscrewit, Nice job 'splaining it all

Htownkj

• -Member-
  • I am the token black guy
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 11:54:36 am »
Rack Timmay, Great job on the history of Stucknut. PLease make this a sticky

Prototype

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 03:54:10 pm »
Since the 05 smackoff we have blown up from around 30 members to god who knows 650 plus?

You forgot about the Trolls, it's probably about 37 members with 650+ accounts.
Nice summary, thanks.

YD

• Max
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 04:22:20 pm »
Since the 05 smackoff we have blown up from around 30 members to god who knows 650 plus?

You forgot about the Trolls, it's probably about 37 members with 650+ accounts.
Nice summary, thanks.

count em!  >:D

Newportdog

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 04:55:13 pm »
Nice job Timmay...all you left out was the part where Jax asked for the advice of all the"admin" in a vote to keep or nix the crews. The Meltdown started when she lost her own vote by an 8-4 margin...and as a result started her indiscriminate banning of the WCACC, the Stucknut Members List  and most of the "admin". 

Of course there's the photo deal too.  For those not clued in, Jax got overly sensitve (understatement) when her pic exposed the fact that she and her "girl" GI Joey weren't really "racked' as they claimed, more burdened by fat rolls.  Funny how their internet personas were different than claimed, but that wouldn't be ok for the Dog....

At the end of the day, maybe she, Joey GI and JiFR all share each other...

YD

• Max
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 05:00:34 pm »
now way any of them get a cartoon bitch that hot >:D

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 05:42:28 pm »
Thanks Timmay,and you are a sick squid,keep up the chuckles!

CAPT.NED
Michigan Wolverines

jayinprovidence

• High Heat Radio
  • -Member-
  • Highheatradio.com
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 07:26:58 am »
Timmay,
You forgot about the epic lmerger between the Friday Morning Hangover and all you A-HOLES over here at the nut.  Only when you guys want run do you mention my name.....

Wild Bill

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 10:12:25 pm »
Miss Conduct has problems?

referee2

Strohan

• The Anti-Clone
  • -Member-
  • "Never Pet A Burning Dog"
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 09:05:54 am »
he said she said... Joey kissed Susie but susie likes Tom. But I heard Tom went out with Jennifer while she was still dating Rick. BLAH BLAH!

Is it football season yet?

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 09:07:09 am »
110 days til the Tigers lay a beatdown on North Texas.