****SPOILER**** Big SD Spoiler Re: Orton/Mysterio

Author Topic: ****SPOILER**** Big SD Spoiler Re: Orton/Mysterio  (Read 989 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
****SPOILER**** Big SD Spoiler Re: Orton/Mysterio
« on: January 31, 2006, 04:24:40 pm »
Credit:
http://rajah.com/base/node/4708

*Spoiler Warning*: The following post contains a big spoiler for this weekís edition of SmackDown, if you would like to be surprised, please do not read this post.

Last night during the SmackDown taping in Orlando, Florida, Randy Orton came out to challenge Rey Mysterio for his number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Title that he earned by winning the Royal Rumble this past Sunday. Ortonís promo was extremely controversial as he ripped into Eddie Guerrero, saying that he didnít go to heaven and that he went to hell. This caused the two to start brawling.

The initial reaction backstage was one of extreme anger and unhappiness. Some backstage said that WWE management hit an all-time low. The angle is of course being done to bring a massive amount of heat on Orton going into his match against Rey Mysterio at No Way Out.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Vince drug the name of a respected dead rassler like Eddie through the mud for a storyline.  Not suprised by this or HHH mocking  Eddie in his match with Chavo.  I may be reinstating my WWE boycott.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
Re: ****SPOILER**** Big SD Spoiler Re: Orton/Mysterio
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 04:50:17 pm »
Why can't Rey Rey just go to wrestlemania? does it have to come to this?

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 06:14:31 pm »
If Mysterio doesn't get his title shot at Wrestlemania, i'm done with Smackdown and Raw is just hanging by a thread because Vanilla Icena is the champ again.

And from whats being reported, most the guys backstage are pissed about what Orton said and what Paul said on Raw.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 06:40:40 pm by Artificial Clone »
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Sev in Ottawa

• Sexecutioner
  • -Member-
  • Don Postwhoreleones caporegime
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 06:38:48 pm »
Someone just shoot Vince.  This is beyond disrespectful

Saxon in Nashville

• Looney Left: that's all for the US, folks!
  • -Member-
  • War AP
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 08:31:51 pm »
TNA has a real chance to take on WWE in about 24 months.  Once they start touring for real, and then develop their own core of top notch wrestlers (and if they come up with a better name), they can catch WWE.  Epic storylines would help, too.

ckg927

• -Member-
  • Still a Nut after all these years....
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 08:47:03 pm »
TNA has a real chance to take on WWE in about 24 months.† Once they start touring for real, and then develop their own core of top notch wrestlers (and if they come up with a better name), they can catch WWE.† Epic storylines would help, too.

Agreed. Here's what they should do:

1. NEVER,and I mean EVER,let Jeff Jarrett hold the NWA title again. When you have a champ that can draw nothing but "go away" heat-as he has-you're not a credible champ. I don't care if you are a major force backstage,Jeff;at this stage of your career,you should be helping to establish new stars,not being just a glorified mid-carder who got the belt. So,if not Jeff,who'd be worthy of holding the belt? IMO,either A.J. Styles or Samoa Joe.

2. Treat the X Division as a key part of the company,not just the "Oh,wow! Highspot time!" part.

3. Find about 3  or 4 wrestlers and really invest the time in them;make them the centerpiece of the action. Styles and Joe would be the first 2,along with Christopher Daniels.
"Children may be our greatest resource, but beer is our greatest beverage. And besides, if it wasn't for beer most of these kids wouldn't have been born anyway."  -Rick Mercer; "Children Are The Future

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 09:36:52 pm »
off-topic question, but why does the wwe think it's ok to desecrate eddie's name, yet they never disrespected any other wrestler that passed away ie. Owen Hart, Crash Holly, British Bulldog?

Sev in Ottawa

• Sexecutioner
  • -Member-
  • Don Postwhoreleones caporegime
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 09:51:53 pm »
I guess they could never work them into a storyline.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 06:19:47 am »
I guess they could never work them into a storyline.
If Bret comes back, expect a new version of this thread  :-\
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.