Good News For TNA Fan

Author Topic: Good News For TNA Fan  (Read 1937 times)

Bubba Columbia

• is good for you!
  • -Member-
  • Nobody!!!!
Good News For TNA Fan
« on: May 16, 2005, 02:19:21 pm »
Jeff "I stole the Honky Tonk Man's Gimmick" Jarret droped the Belt to AJ Styles last night.

referee2

Great move in my opinion, AJ is probably the best wrassler around right now.  If you haven't seen this guy get a TNA PPV, he is worth the money alone.

Jeff in San Diego

Re: Good News For TNA Fan
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 04:21:34 pm »
but didnt AJ win it last year, only to get it taken away from Jarret for another boring ass title run?

Bubba Columbia

• is good for you!
  • -Member-
  • Nobody!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 04:35:02 pm »
According to the TNA website Jarret beat AJ for the belt in 03 then lost to someone else, then Jarret got it back for this Bull Shit year long run. 

If they know what's good for them they'll make AJ the face of TNA

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 04:39:05 pm »
but since they are out of Mike in the Ville's town, i do have to say there is not hope for them simply on that precedent

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 10:26:41 pm »
but since they are out of Mike in the Ville's town, i do have to say there is not hope for them simply on that precedent
Since the only thing that ever cameout of San Diego that was good was that damn chicken..........well..........awwwscrewit

Since this is basically Jarrett's promotion, he will be phasing himself out of in-ring action in the next year.  There is plenty of main event talent in TNA.  IE:  Styles, DDP, Monty Brown, Abyss (Still the most under-utilized), J Hardy, Raven.  And with the future being guys like Chris Harris, James Storm, Kid Kash, Chris Sabin, and Petey Williams (the Canadian Destroyer is hands down the best finisher in the business),  I wouldnt count TNA out.  And with their "open door policy," big names will be in and out.
DONT COUNT OUT TNA!!!!!! Even if they are from Nashville
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 10:40:39 pm »
Since the only thing that ever cameout of San Diego that was good was that damn chicken..........well..........awwwscrewit

Since this is basically Jarrett's promotion, he will be phasing himself out of in-ring action in the next year.  There is plenty of main event talent in TNA.  IE:  Styles, DDP, Monty Brown, Abyss (Still the most under-utilized), J Hardy, Raven.  And with the future being guys like Chris Harris, James Storm, Kid Kash, Chris Sabin, and Petey Williams (the Canadian Destroyer is hands down the best finisher in the business),  I wouldnt count TNA out.  And with their "open door policy," big names will be in and out.
DONT COUNT OUT TNA!!!!!! Even if they are from Nashville
So is Vandy, how is that working out for ya?

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 07:27:46 am »
Vandy is below a LOT in this town, IE:
Titans
UT (sad isnt it)
AAA Baseball
Non Existent NHL errr the Predators
Marathon
My Bowling League
Cow Tipping

WAR going 2-9 AGAIN.... GO DORES!!!!!!!
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 11:35:41 am »
well mike as long as they keep bringing in wahsed up wrestlers and not relying on guys like AJ styles, abyss etc. there not going to amount to anything. Although the good hardy coming there in a few months might really help them out. Wait for him to be NWA champ for a long while

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 03:38:49 pm »
I'm finally glad that Jarrett isn't NWA champ, but making a King of the Mountain match for the next PPV.  They'll let him win it and we'll hear that King of the Mountain shit again for another year.  Putting AJ against Jarrett, Alpha Male and Abyss is a signal that Jarrett will win again unless DDP or 6-Pac or Nash are part of it.

WAR TNA almost getting there
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers