Playstation 2 Class Action Lawsuit, Finally!

Author Topic: Playstation 2 Class Action Lawsuit, Finally!  (Read 1426 times)

Adios MoFo

• Here, hold my
  • -Member-
Playstation 2 Class Action Lawsuit, Finally!
« on: March 15, 2006, 04:00:56 pm »
http://www.ps2settlement.com/  "The first hearings are set to commence in April and May, 2006."

for anyone who's ever had the infamous "disc read error".. I guess shouldn't have peeled off that sticker that said "void" so i could open up the machine and mess with that little wheel..

has anyone ever seen one of these things that doesn't do this? at least these jerks are finally gone get what they deserve..

DJGex

• The other anime geek...
  • -Member-
  • Hundred Handslap in your mothafukkin grillpiece.
Re: Playstation 2 Class Action Lawsuit, Finally!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 04:40:12 pm »
looks like i shouldn't have modified mine then...

I'm out.

George In LoCal

• War Elk!
  • -Member-
  • George In LoCal is living the good life!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:53:57 pm »
It could be worse, fellas. You could be one of those impatient gamers who paid $1600 to get one of the first XBOX360s and had the thing crash within the first week, by which time it had already scratched your favorite games because the objective was too close. Both happened to my nephew, that's how I know about it.
San Diego Padres
"I'm tired of talkin', man; Y'all ain't listenin'" -Jason Aldean

DJGex

• The other anime geek...
  • -Member-
  • Hundred Handslap in your mothafukkin grillpiece.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 05:46:46 pm »
Mine doesn't give me any trouble (knocks on wood).  I was able to mod it so i can play the import stuff, but I had the disc scratching problem with my old Sega CD system a few years ago.  Scratched up most of my games, but they sent me a new one free of charge with replacements and a few extra games as well.  Got it back within 2 weeks, so i couldn't complain. 

Cam

• Fuck you
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm a Ninja
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 09:58:25 am »
My 360 is not one of the first ones, but i think it is scratching my games..  its making that kind of noise
South Florida BullsTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

Milk in da D

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 10:17:04 am »
My 360 is not one of the first ones, but i think it is scratching my games..  its making that kind of noise

If you've seen the Mythbusters episode you know that a CD is stressed when spun at 52x. A 16x DVD (what the 360 has)  is about the same RPMs as a 52x CD.(10,000 RPM) So I wouldn't be suprised if this 12x DVD drive is making the DVD bend a little causing the scratches. I know that may be a bit to technical for many clones, so ill make it easy for you! keep your 360 Horizontal  with a game loaded...moving it from horizontal to vertical may be asthetically pleasing, but your messing you $hit up...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 10:18:41 am by Milk in da D »
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsNew England PatriotsDetroit Red Wings

GonBald

• WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?
  • -Member-
  • WHO's NEXT????
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 07:15:40 am »
my tarter saucing system is screwed up too.