Raw Reaction - Monday, May 23, 2005

Author Topic: Raw Reaction - Monday, May 23, 2005  (Read 1829 times)

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
Raw Reaction - Monday, May 23, 2005
« on: May 23, 2005, 10:40:54 pm »
My thoughts:

1. I'm waiting for what Matt has to say about Lita's opening promo. I hate this Edge-Lita storyline

2. Seeing Vince, Bischoff & Heyman in the ring at the same time was great. Was I the only one thinking that Vince was going to bring out Stephanie McMahon to represent ECW?

3. Long build-up for the Hell in the Cell match if they're going to have it during Vengeance (June 26th)

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
Re: Raw Reaction - Monday, May 23, 2005
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 11:23:15 pm »
Nah, Paul Heyman is the king of ECW. he was the natural choice.

Is there no longer "the king of the ring" its called vengeance?

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 12:45:01 am »
Oh god, no, NOT ANOTHER TRIPLE-H BATISTA FEUD.
In as much as I don't like Lita's talking (if she works the dick like she works the stick, Matt's lucky she moved on), it would have been an improvement on Triple H pushing himself on us.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 07:18:16 am »
IAM THE GAME-UHHHHHH. I GET WHAT I WANT-UHHHH..CAUSE IM VINCE'S SON-IN-LAW-UHHHHHH.....SO GET USED TO IT-UHHHHHHHHH......IM GONNA RUIN WWE-UHHHHHHH......LIKE JARRETT WILL RUIN TNA-UHHHHHHHH.....AND I JUST SPIT ALL OVER MYSELF-UHHHHHHH......CAUSE IM THAT......DAMN.......LAME-UHHHHHHHHHH
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 09:30:07 am »
IAM THE GAME-UHHHHHH. I GET WHAT I WANT-UHHHH..CAUSE IM VINCE'S SON-IN-LAW-UHHHHHH.....SO GET USED TO IT-UHHHHHHHHH......IM GONNA RUIN WWE-UHHHHHHH......LIKE JARRETT WILL RUIN TNA-UHHHHHHHH.....AND I JUST SPIT ALL OVER MYSELF-UHHHHHHH......CAUSE IM THAT......DAMN.......LAME-UHHHHHHHHHH

YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

HE'S THE LAME BECAUSE HE IS

THAT................. fvckING..................... BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 09:44:38 am »
1. I feel like a fvckin idiot for not going, I had the money but I just had to buy more weed  ;D

2. Edge and Lita storyline is weak and the world title match was slow until the end

3. ECW coming back is great and wouldn't be surprised if they are the third brand for the draft.  Imagine Smackdown on BET Jr, Raw on Spike and ECW on USA.
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Hexonxonx

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 10:41:50 am »
1. I feel like a fvckin idiot for not going, I had the money but I just had to buy more weed? ;D

2. Edge and Lita storyline is weak and the world title match was slow until the end

3. ECW coming back is great and wouldn't be surprised if they are the third brand for the draft.? Imagine Smackdown on BET Jr, Raw on Spike and ECW on USA.

I was gonna go to the show .... But then I got High!!!

Clones.... :laugh:

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 11:20:39 am »
1. I feel like a fvckin idiot for not going, I had the money but I just had to buy more weed  ;D

3. ECW coming back is great and wouldn't be surprised if they are the third brand for the draft.  Imagine Smackdown on BET Jr, Raw on Spike and ECW on USA.

Well considering WWE and Spike will not be in business as of September and WWE wll be back on USA. That might not happen. War the return of saturday night mainevent on NBC

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 03:35:28 pm »
Yeah I forgot that Raw was going back to USA, well then ECW can go back to Spike where they got stoned.
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers