Raw - Monday, April 3, 2006 - Reaction

Author Topic: Raw - Monday, April 3, 2006 - Reaction  (Read 998 times)

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
Raw - Monday, April 3, 2006 - Reaction
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:42:37 pm »
-okay, so all the excitement I had after wrestlemania almost completely disappeared after this edition of raw

-opening segment was good with Edge, HHH, & Cena

-now that I think more about the Spirit Squad win, the more I agree with that move. Kane & Big Show were going nowhere as tag champs so you might as well try & establish a new tag team division with these goofs

-poor jobber didn't even get his name announced during the Masters match

-Vince cracks me up, but it's not going to be enough for me to order Backlash

-what the hell was with that segment with Flair?!? Modern-day version of KimChee & Kamala?!? SO STUPID!!!

FrancisInGlendale

• -Member-
Re: Raw - Monday, April 3, 2006 - Reaction
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:37:01 am »

-opening segment was good with Edge, HHH, & Cena

-what the hell was with that segment with Flair?!? Modern-day version of KimChee & Kamala?!? SO STUPID!!!

Opening segment was great.  "Why don't you go to the back and let the Main Event Guys handle this."  Ouch.

KimChee & Kamala 2k6 was boring.  No one cared on Monday, no one is gonna care the next time they show up.

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 08:22:13 am »
I have to agree with you Natasha, this week's edition was going so good but this train fell off the tracks and fell on a orphanage.

The opening segment was great with Cena getting his ass booed.  Edge got the best line of "I know you don't want to disappoint your Chain Gang memebers, even though theirs not that many left."  I laughed my ass off.

I get the Spirit Squad winning the titles.  Might as well give them to guys with you know...talent.

So who's the heel and who's the face: Carlito or Masterpiece?

RVD's promo was great and pretty much hinted he'll cash it in at One Night Stand 2

Now here's where EVERYTHING goes wrong.  HBK had a great promo then Millionaire ruined it. He blames God and he has a match for Backlash with him and Shane against HBK and God?  On a scale of 1 to 10 on stupidity, that's a 27.  I just don't get this, who the tarter sauce came up with that?  I would like to know so I could go to Titan and bitchslap the idiot writer who came up with this shit.

Chavo and Shelton's IC match was great but then it was ruined by Chavo saying he's quitting.  With that crappy little skit, its ruined the whole Wrestlemania week and made the hall of fame speech he gave worthless.

The women's tag match sucked except when the real wrestlers (Mickie and Trish) were in it.  I laughed when Mickie came out to Trish's music and dressed like her.

What the tarter sauce was up with Kamala 2.0 and that Scarface clone manager was boring as shit.  I'd rather watch Mizzark wrestle than listen to that tard again.

Main event.  Boring but what you expect, Vanilla Icena was in it.  Loved that the crowd popped for the pedigree.  But what pisses me off the most is that the WWE is covering Cena by saying that the people booing him and chanting Cena Sucks are "Traditional Wrestling Fans who don't appreciate John Cena's New School Attitude"  THE tarter sauce?  Now they're insulting are intelligence as fans.  We don't hate Cena because he's "New School"  People hate him because he's a mediocre performer who has bland promos and a weakass finishing move.  Yeah a standing fireman's carry sure does hurt and just because they gave him a submission move doesn't mean that he's a good wrestler it means he only has one real wrestling move.  If we hate the new school and we're traditional wrestling fans, then why did everybody say that Edge and Foley's hardcore match was great?  There was nothing traditional about that, it was two guys beating the piss out of each other.  Alright I got that off my chest.

This Raw is Rated ABC (Anyone But Cena)

1 out of 5
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 08:33:57 am »
AC, you're insulting your OWN intelligence with your spelling here.. Just sayin...  O0

Newsflash, The FU's a weak finishing move, as are MOST of the finishing moves, including the Pedigree... Could last night's ending have been any more predictable?? I think that any of us here could have made last night's finish 10 times better..  :lol

By the way, number of chain gang members vs. number of days Edge held the title... That would have been an easy way to bust Edge's balls during the promo, but HHH had already hinted at how quick the title run was.. As for bland promos, who REALLY cuts great ones in the WWE nowadays??

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 08:56:13 am »
As for bland promos, who REALLY cuts great ones in the WWE nowadays??

Spirit Squad?!?  ???

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 09:09:10 am »

Nobody...Ric Flair's Wooooo is old and tired.
HHH's-uh promos-uh are-uh the same-uh every week-uh...the only thing he's got going for him there is the kickass Motorhead entrance music.

War corny Rock impersonations  O0, SCSA drinkin' beer and whoopin' ass, and yes....Rowdy Roddy Piper going berserk!!
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 10:16:23 am »
outside of the promo at the beginning, vince mcmahon booking "god" and mickie dressing as trish, raw was boring.

how can you followup a great wrestlemania with a boring raw?

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 11:12:32 am »
I know exactly how to follow Wrestlemania with a boring RAW. And I'll prove to you I can.

Sincerely,
The Whale impersonating Stephanie McMahon-Chri...err...Helmsley
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 12:02:34 pm »
Missed most of it but, did see these:

Carlito and The Masterpiece - Knew that was coming sooner or later

Diva's- Sucked (MJ trying to look like Trish  :uhh)

Chavo v. Shelton - Not a bad match

The Sleep I got rated higher than Raw

I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 02:06:07 pm »

Spirit Squad?!?  ???

Speaking of which, what the hell were those guys on when they did their post-match interview.  Seems like they had a mix of speed, crack and coffee
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 03:42:59 pm »
The Spirit Squad annoys the hell out of me.

Navigator in Toronto

• -Member-
  • The Beloved's biggest fan and lover...
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 05:23:22 pm »
Ah shucks!!!  I missed a riveting episode of Raw...  What will I do???

NOTHING!!!  :D :D :rimshot

SCREW YOU VINCE FOR MAKING MALE SOAP OPERA SUCK A**!!![/b][/size] >:( >:( >:(

The way this ships sailing I'll be watching T&A by the end of this month religously...
 The lady in the red and white nighty holding the white teddybear, that's The Beloved.  Yeah RT, she replaced you...

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 05:29:33 pm »

Nobody...Ric Flair's Wooooo is old and tired.
HHH's-uh promos-uh are-uh the same-uh every week-uh...the only thing he's got going for him there is the kickass Motorhead entrance music.

That, and the fact he's married to the boss' daughter, which is why Cena losing it to HHHim would really make the crap hit the fan.

The Original Ducksta New Quack
give it to Edge so he can job to Matt
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner