Raw Reaction-April 24th

Author Topic: Raw Reaction-April 24th  (Read 711 times)

Joe In Bugaha

• -Nutter-
Raw Reaction-April 24th
« on: April 24, 2006, 10:29:20 pm »
Does Triple H own a promo or what? His comments towards Edge and Lita were super cool. Too bad Vanilla Cena came out and ruined the good promo. Not a surprise that Cena was booed. Then the Spirit Squad came out and totally ruined it. Should be a weird main event.

6 man tag was decent. Lots of great moves in that. Looks like Carlito is gonna be the face in all of this which makes the most sense to me at least. Could Carlito develop a Rock type personality? Money in the Bank vs IC title match will probably be the best one come Sunday.

Boring Vince-Shane preview.

Kane and Big Show might be a decent match at Backlash but that May 19th angle is not very interesting.

By the way, Victoria looked a little better that night in that Omaha hotel lobby than she did tonight. Maria is still the best diva in terms of beauty in my mind. and surprise surprise, there's Big Visc. Anyone else enjoy Coach getting smacked around?

Can we please bring Mabel and Mo? We'd have at least a tag team.

Did Shane even connect with that leg drop? Joey Styles said Shawn Michaels took 7 years off for a bad back. I believe it was only 4.5 years. enough with the god angle. war HHH coming out on Sunday to be Michaels partner

Why do I think Umaga is gonna go over on Flair Sunday?

HHH: 'Hey LIta, i need some advice. I know what its like for you to take on five guys at once. What's it Like"  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :koolaid :koolaid :koolaid :koolaid

Mickie on Mickie action is  :bananbang

Anyone else notice HHH get all the cheers when he was beating on Cena when Raw ended?

I'll give Raw 3.5 out of 5 this week

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
Re: Raw Reaction-April 24th
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 11:05:41 pm »
not sure when i'm going to see this as it's being pre-empted by the avs v. stars game which is now going into overtime  :-\

Joeyd

• Your Ad Here
  • -Member-
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:10:11 am »
Too bad Vanilla Cena came out and ruined the good promo. Not a surprise that Cena was booed.

Anyone else notice HHH get all the cheers when he was beating on Cena when Raw ended?

Anyone else notice that he always brings this part up??? Yeah, me too...  :uhh

Quote from: Joe In Bugaha

Looks like Carlito is gonna be the face in all of this which makes the most sense to me at least.

Which seems to be all that matters whenever you have a take....

Have I mentioned that I really enjoy saying the same things over and over and over again?  :lol
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:09:00 am by Joeyd »

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:16:14 am »
Can we please bring Mabel and Mo? We'd have at least a tag team.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.  We don't need a fat black Vanilla Icena again, even if there isn't a tag team division anymore.
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 07:27:02 am »
Except for the mic work of one HHH (who I'm cheering for now, which disturbs me a little), this show sucked.  The End.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Blake

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 07:41:39 am »
I havent watched wrestling in a long time, and it shows. They have a cheerleader team? What the hell is that? Do they all wrestle? That is a little  SaladTosser
Rutgers Scarlet KnightsMiami MarlinsSan Antonio SpursCleveland BrownsColorado Avalanche

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 08:01:11 am »
I was flipping between channels and only caught some of Raw. 

HHH does kick ass promos.  They need to do some writing for Cena and make him shit-talk a little more.  I don't know why Edge is getting all this title run.  The whole "movie character coming to life" with Kane is tartar saucing stupid.  Umaga's just a fat fvck, why is he so dominant?  Okay, so getting some limey to job to him might make him look badass but he's not shit.  I hate the Spewit Squat.  The 5 on 1 or 2 thing is getting old.  I was wondering last night if maybe Edge was hurt or something but he sure doesn't want to wrestle much lately.  I'm just tired of him and Lita all the damn time.  Bring back the Brood.

Navigator in Toronto

• -Member-
  • The Beloved's biggest fan and lover...
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 10:16:47 pm »
Last night, RAW WAS TAPE DELAYED... >:(

So they had RAW IS ENCORE!!!  tonight... :-\

It should have been RAW IS CANCELLED!!! :laugh:
 The lady in the red and white nighty holding the white teddybear, that's The Beloved.  Yeah RT, she replaced you...