Author Topic: starting to piss me off....  (Read 12843 times)

Steve in GR

• No Fly Zone
  • -Nutter-
  • Go Green!
Re: starting to piss me off....
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 10:49:22 pm »
Who posted a picture this time?

I e-mailed Joe Dirte over a link to the rules. The same thread you linked in this thread. So he has no excuses that he wasn't aware anymore.

If someone poated a picture of me you have to let me know so I can caption it with all the kids names.  referee2

Michigan St. SpartansDetroit TigersOklahoma City ThunderDetroit Lions
I'm still going to say Mich over Nebraska and Wisky over MSU. Wisky wins the final.

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »
KN out of curiousity, if you're tired of stalkers and believe that Stucknut is Stalkerville, USA, why do you want to post here?

We pretty much get the point about how you feel about toolshed, you don't have to post screen prints of his i.m.'s anymore. :uhh

I post here because I came back after a year only to find Snuffy Smith in the 'ville still posting my picture. As they say, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. As for Toolsh(it)ed, I don't post his psychotic IM's for your viewing pleasure. I do it so he  has to see what a fvcking moron he looks like. When I was a kid, I painted my name all over a water tower. It towered all over my hometown. To be seen n,s,e and w. I thought it was badass when I did it. It was there for years. But it didn't take long before I was looking up at it and realizing how fvcking stupid that was. It was disgraceful. Maybe toolsh(it)ed will have a similar catharsis. Doubtful, since he 's an irredeemable moron.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 11:50:53 pm »
I post here because I came back after a year only to find Snuffy Smith in the 'ville still posting my picture.
Ummm no.  Loves to Spooge posted #headbobbingfolksinger.  I only quoted said poster and said that it didnt happen for less than a C-Note.  Hope this clears things up, and God Bless You.

War the Red Room
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 12:01:22 am »
I post here because I came back after a year only to find Snuffy Smith in the 'ville still posting my picture.
Ummm no.  Loves to Spooge posted #headbobbingfolksinger.  I only quoted said poster and said that it didnt happen for less than a C-Note.  Hope this clears things up, and God Bless You.

War the Red Room

It's a shame that you have kids that will adopt your "pass the buck/I'm not accountable" hillbilly teachings.

"Juuuuudge. I wuz jus quotin"

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 03:13:30 am »
KN out of curiousity, if you're tired of stalkers and believe that Stucknut is Stalkerville, USA, why do you want to post here?

We pretty much get the point about how you feel about toolshed, you don't have to post screen prints of his i.m.'s anymore. :uhh

I post here because I came back after a year only to find Snuffy Smith in the 'ville still posting my picture. As they say, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. As for Toolsh(it)ed, I don't post his psychotic IM's for your viewing pleasure. I do it so he  has to see what a fvcking moron he looks like. When I was a kid, I painted my name all over a water tower. It towered all over my hometown. To be seen n,s,e and w. I thought it was badass when I did it. It was there for years. But it didn't take long before I was looking up at it and realizing how fvcking stupid that was. It was disgraceful. Maybe toolsh(it)ed will have a similar catharsis. Doubtful, since he 's an irredeemable moron.
JFC I ain't readin KN's life story  :lol

shut up bitch
I am Yesus

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 05:51:15 am »

That's his mo Jeff. Well, that and redundancy.

Jeff in the Desert

• Tardfree.com
  • -Nutter-
  • Official #1 Stucknut Poster
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 07:00:28 am »
Yes, but he did pot Ryan Hicks pic.

Besides by his rules, his head bob gif is open game because he did post that video on this site.
San Diego St. AztecsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersChicago BearsLos Angeles Kings
Quote from: 1smoothG
The only thing that matters here is how you are an obese Canadasian who tried to cheat on his wife with a curler who looks like a 12 year old boy and got your weak ass game rejected

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 08:12:55 am »
It's a shame that you have kids that will adopt your "pass the buck/I'm not accountable" hillbilly teachings.

"Juuuuudge. I wuz jus quotin"
Always gotta talk about my kids.  :lol  Good stuff.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 08:41:08 am »

Toolshed is somewhat entertaining because it's hard to believe someone can be that stupid.

And frankly,  if I knew the URL to that Youtube video of his rapping with his little sister giggling and videotaping him I would poat it on every site I could find until the entire innerwebs bannt  me.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

RyanHicks5711

• Pool Man Extraordinaire!
  • -Member-
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 10:52:49 am »
Yall can post whatever picture of me you can find. I'm not the butthurt over im identity type. I'm proud of who I am which is apparently something fairly uncommon around here
So Jerry Sandusky and Justin Beiber walk into a shower.....

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 10:58:29 am »
Yall can post whatever picture of me you can find. I'm not the butthurt over im identity type. I'm proud of who I am which is apparently something fairly uncommon around here

Go ahead and post your picture, Mr. Proud Of Who I Am.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 11:00:24 am »

:lol KN has his photobucket loaded and ready to upload some more internet men pics
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 11:05:27 am »

:lol KN has his photobucket loaded and ready to upload some more internet men pics

And they are all "proud of who they are".  :lol

RyanHicks5711

• Pool Man Extraordinaire!
  • -Member-
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 11:10:13 am »
I ALREADY HAVE YOU fvckING RETARD!

http://forum.stucknut.com/index.php/topic,70737.msg763206.html#msg763206

God Damn! How old are you? Learn to pay attention to shit. Go ahead.... keep those. Spank it to em. Print them, post them, do whatever... I dont care. I have enough nuts to tell someone "Somebody on a forum posted my picture on there"

Kid I really thinkx you need a wee bit of self confidence....
So Jerry Sandusky and Justin Beiber walk into a shower.....

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 11:17:54 am »
Is that  ping pong table in your driveway? Have the American Pickers ever stopped by your little hillbilly hovel and ask to peruse the other shit on your lawn?