Author Topic: starting to piss me off....  (Read 13715 times)

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
Re: starting to piss me off....
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 11:57:43 am »
Family is from Iowa and that is our team

Damn. I'm sorry dude. They're really shitty.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

RyanHicks5711

• Pool Man Extraordinaire!
  • -Member-
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2012, 11:58:58 am »
Were you there to drop off that baggie of meth sticking out of your pocket?

Yes, I was there to deliver a fat sack of meth.  :uhh   Because I sell meth all the time and I'm all about meth selling and doing. If you say meth, I say OK. I'm down with tweekin all weekend you know what I'm saying?

Dude you arent funny or aggressive enough with your writing to smack bang with me. Stick to cage fighting cardboard cutouts of NB, and tapping out to the papercut that you get from trying to be tough.
So Jerry Sandusky and Justin Beiber walk into a shower.....

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »
How come you're at a "friend's" house, but there's no friend to hold the camera?

RyanHicks5711

• -Member-
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 12:07:10 pm »
Because they were getting ready for a haloween party. Detective fail.

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 12:08:51 pm »

Or just out of camera range bound and duct taped.

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 12:09:31 pm »

Yes, I was there to deliver a fat sack of meth.  :uhh   Because I sell meth all the time and I'm all about meth selling and doing. If you say meth, I say OK. I'm down with tweekin all weekend you know what I'm saying?

It's a reasonable assumption. You did say you had a high school 1.8 GPA. What other occupation is there when you're that fvcking stupid?

RyanHicks5711

• -Member-
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 12:14:05 pm »
I dont know, ask Bill Gates. You really need to stop with the suicide questions and "whats up with that" humor. So you have judged me.... poorly. You're very bad at judging people. Now let's see a pic of you... let yourself be judged Mr. funny man EERRRRRR Mr. UN-funny man

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2012, 12:16:08 pm »

It's a reasonable assumption. You did say you had a high school 1.8 GPA. What other occupation is there when you're that fvcking stupid?

Oh wait, there's also window washing.

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2012, 12:16:49 pm »
I dont know, ask Bill Gates. You really need to stop with the suicide questions and "whats up with that" humor. So you have judged me.... poorly. You're very bad at judging people. Now let's see a pic of you... let yourself be judged Mr. funny man EERRRRRR Mr. UN-funny man

Did you just compare yourself to Bill Gates?  :lol

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2012, 12:18:55 pm »

"Damn, I got here so early that nobody's ready. I guess I'll just take a picture of myself in front of the dogfood atop the deep fryer".

:lol

RyanHicks5711

• -Member-
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 12:21:49 pm »
Why knock someone for working? In a society where so many people are willing to sit on hteir ass and collect a handout I'm happy for those of us who go out there and bust our ases every day. OOOOOH so that one guy is a window washer..... what do you do and why are you more important than that? What makes you think you're better? Belittling him over his job? Talking down to him? No. Smack on someone.... and do it well. Don't smack on someone's job. Maybe it's something they like, and would rather take less money and be happy everyday. Maybe they own their own business and have commercial contracts and make WAAAAAY more money and have way more freedom than you think. Like I said..... you're quite poor at judging. Read a book on logic, and come back when you want to say things for a reason, other than providing failed comedy. G'Day Faggot

RyanHicks5711

• -Member-
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 12:22:45 pm »
And yeah, I took a pic of myself because for a white guy going black that isnt half bad.... and I wanted a picture of it. Again, you suck at judging people.

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 12:26:30 pm »
Job smack is totally acceptable. I work in the mail room at Penny Saver.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

RyanHicks5711

• -Member-
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 12:28:08 pm »
I'm just sayin Kid aint the greatest thing out there, he's Jokey-class, he's UUU, and he's just flat out mundane. Spice it up Kid! We need good villians!

Will in Big Whiskey

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »
Why knock someone for working? In a society where so many people are willing to sit on hteir ass and collect a handout I'm happy for those of us who go out there and bust our ases every day. OOOOOH so that one guy is a window washer..... what do you do and why are you more important than that? What makes you think you're better? Belittling him over his job? Talking down to him? No. Smack on someone.... and do it well. Don't smack on someone's job. Maybe it's something they like, and would rather take less money and be happy everyday. Maybe they own their own business and have commercial contracts and make WAAAAAY more money and have way more freedom than you think. Like I said..... you're quite poor at judging. Read a book on logic, and come back when you want to say things for a reason, other than providing failed comedy. G'Day Faggot

I'm not knocking you working. I'm just laughing at an idiot.