Celebrity Apprentice 5

Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 5  (Read 589 times)

TeamJoe

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
    • https://twitter.com/
Celebrity Apprentice 5
« on: March 11, 2012, 12:42:40 pm »
So Tiegs, Gotti and Mr. Sulu already got the axe. The girl side has some hawt chicks. Although I cant tell who's prettier; Dayan Mendoza or Clay Aiken. Micheal Andretti is just a hanger on. No way he wins. Ferrigno is a hothead who's gonna snap and go all Hulk on someone. Adam Carolla is a smart guy and I think he'll be there in the end. So is Penn Jillette but Penn seems like a big softy so he'll probably crumble when things get heated. Paul Sr. is pretty savvy also but I think his temper is gonna back fire on him eventually. On the girls side, no way Trump fires Mendoza, way to fvcking hawt.

Dayan Mendoza  :banana

Jeff in the Desert

• Tardfree.com
  • -Nutter-
  • Official #1 Stucknut Poster
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 02:24:02 pm »
Penn or Carolla will be the winner, however I think Penn has the upper hand.
San Diego St. AztecsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersChicago BearsLos Angeles Kings
Quote from: 1smoothG
The only thing that matters here is how you are an obese Canadasian who tried to cheat on his wife with a curler who looks like a 12 year old boy and got your weak ass game rejected

TeamJoe

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
    • https://twitter.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 11:06:13 pm »
I'm surprised Carolla got fired but he did fvck up. He should of left the pimping-a-new-car job to Andretti. That should of been a no brainer. And Andretti deserved the boot too. I'm sure Michael Andretti's ties to Honda was the reason he didn't want to show case a Buick.

Jeff in the Desert

• Tardfree.com
  • -Nutter-
  • Official #1 Stucknut Poster
Re: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 5
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 01:52:00 am »
I'm surprised Carolla got fired but he did fvck up. He should of left the pimping-a-new-car job to Andretti. That should of been a no brainer. And Andretti deserved the boot too. I'm sure Michael Andretti's ties to Honda was the reason he didn't want to show case a Buick.

That seen with Tuttle and Ferigno was so awkward Carolla deserved the boot. Afterall he did exactly what the people didn't want. It's Penn's to lose.
San Diego St. AztecsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersChicago BearsLos Angeles Kings
Quote from: 1smoothG
The only thing that matters here is how you are an obese Canadasian who tried to cheat on his wife with a curler who looks like a 12 year old boy and got your weak ass game rejected

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 06:32:48 pm »
no love for dee snyder?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization