Will Smackoff 2012 be cancelled? - Page 9

Author Topic: Will Smackoff 2012 be cancelled?  (Read 10638 times)

Josh in Madison

• -Member-
Re: Will Smackoff 2012 be cancelled?
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2012, 06:55:54 pm »
ditto steve i wish they would do something different it seems like hate or sour grapes but i don t know its funny but i dont know i just dont know!!!! :lol

Weren't you the fvck tard that went all nuclear last year when you were left on hold? Weren't you the guy who said that you would be happy to do Smack Off on a Mobile 2? Boatie how about you pick a fvcking horse and either be a sycophant or a hater get off the damn fence.

*corrected for spelling*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:47:41 pm by Josh in Madison »
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay Packers
Unless the hours are M-F   6am to 6pm  you can always assume I wasn't sober.

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2012, 07:18:17 pm »
ditto steve i wish they would do something different it seems like hate or sour grapes but i don t know its funny but i dont know i just dont know!!!! :lol

Weren't you the fvck tard that went all nuclear last year when you were left on hold? Weren't you the guy who said that you would be happy to do Smack Off on a Mobile 2? Boatie how about you pick a fvcking horse and either be a sycophant of a hater get off the damn fence.
:lol POONED

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

Weren't you the fvck tard that went all nuclear last year when you were left on hold? Weren't you the guy who said that you would be happy to do Smack Off on a Mobile 2? Boatie how about you pick a fvcking horse and either be a sycophant or a hater get off the damn fence.

*corrected for spelling*

:lol rack that.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

BOATIE IN PEARLAND

• BEER, BAIT, AND AMMO SUMBITCHES!
  • -Nutter-
  • REAL AMERICAN HERO
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2012, 10:20:39 pm »

*corrected for spelling*

:lol rack that.
IM VERY INDECISIVE AS YOU CAN  tell why don u worry about how you feel anyway *fvcked up on speelin*

Real_EP

• -Member-
  • If I'm not in your top 2, well, I should be...
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2012, 07:05:22 pm »

*corrected for spelling*

That was before Rome gave him a TV after he choked on a chicken bone. :) I'd defend Rome if he sent me a TV too.

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2012, 08:03:39 am »

*corrected for spelling*

That was before Rome gave him a TV after he choked on a chicken bone. :) I'd defend Rome if he sent me a TV too.
If Rome gave me a index/thumb reach around, I probably still wouldn't listen.

Itchy Nutsack

• -Member-
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2012, 10:28:38 am »
Terrance still calls under the name BOATIE IN PEARLAND.

wrong.  terence is an actor and movie producer now.

Terences YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TfromSM

:lol  Terrence is not quite as ffffaaaaatt as I thought he would be.