Your email has been received by the Jim Rome Show

Author Topic: Your email has been received by the Jim Rome Show  (Read 1190 times)

the judo madonna

• -Member-
Your email has been received by the Jim Rome Show
« on: January 13, 2013, 05:12:21 pm »
I just got this email, at 2:00 am this morning.

i haven't emailed rome@haveatake.com since the day after Ronda Rousey was on Rome on Showtime (so, a long time ago).

Anyone else get this weirdness?

wtf
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsColumbus Blue Jackets

zackinthe909

• 2013 tard of the year
  • -Member-
    • @zack_iam
Re: Your email has been received by the Jim Rome Show
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 05:26:07 pm »

i haven't emailed rome@haveatake.com since the day after Ronda Rousey was on Rome on Showtime (so, a long time ago).

wtf

Kb and j stew got blasted, decided to stop by the studio at 2 a.m. to read dumb emails and play back willie in k.c. calls. they read yours......
Southern California TrojansLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersLos Angeles RamsLos Angeles Kings
"the 909 takes alot on every show, and your not helping em, your hurting em." - jim rome......."he's dumb lol. i cant get him out of my head lol." mike in indy

jakeinpeoria

• -Member-
  • Khenti-Amentiu
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:29:32 pm »

wtf

The time that happened to me was when a friend of mine infected my computer with a virus he had on his. Look through your sent folder. You probably need virus protection software. Look for a free one online since 1 day of a good one should get rid of what you have.

the judo madonna

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 03:08:25 pm »
You probably need virus protection software.

My virus protection software is OS X. Nothing in my sent folder.

I think Zach's theory is the winner. I bet those drunk fools laughed their asses off too, because it was a peppermint patty/ronda rousey blast, and we all know how much the XR4TI loves pep patty smack.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsColumbus Blue Jackets