New Tom Leykis Show

Author Topic: New Tom Leykis Show  (Read 2134 times)

bajafresh

• -Member-
New Tom Leykis Show
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:05:02 am »
He can be heard online http://www.blowmeuptom.com/, show NSFW (language is xrated).       Does a drive-time show with a wide amount of topics that typically cater to men (replays after 6pm PST of the last 3 hours until next show, starts 3pm - 6 pm PST), gives advice and also talks about current events (specially business and politics but also does sports).   He's the Jim Rome of uncensored talk IMO.    Leykis 101 (teaches men how to get ass for less money) on Thursdays gets most new listeners updated advice and recomendations for relationships (not the best show though).  Tom was divorced 4 times, and although he's obese, tells it like it is from experience.

Useful recent topic on relationships with women from TL, was about how to handle Valentine's day spending and time management with girls.   Also touched on not paying a chick's cell phone bill, or talk to their son's teacher about some shit or another, the main goal is to get pussy while spending the least amount of effort and money.    That's it.     A good show on a reality check for guys pussying out on life in general.      He also delves into the hot topics of the day, like economics, psychology through the media (search for his Starbucks hippie-maniacs rant), pop culture, sports anything that's remotely entertaining will be hit on.  Recently he did a big segment on Te'o being  pussywhipped.   

Best day to listen is arguably Wednesday "BE FUNNY!" - Tom takes just original, unscreened calls and theres 300% chance of NSFW language and parody songs and shit, like quick takes.   Takes new form to the meaning of "brass knuckled".   Friday's WOP (wide open phones) varies in topic and tends to be the most informative and hits on a wide variety of topics from social, economic, entertainment, business, gossip, hot sports stories, relationships, news,  and just about everything under the sun worth talking about.

Monday - Money Monday
Tuesday - Topic
Wednesday - Topic/BE FUNNY!
Thusday - Leykis 101 (relationship advice)
Friday - Wide Open Phones
Saturday-Sunday (replays of every show during week)

http://tunein.com/radio/Tom-Leykis-Show-s152257/

:monkey2
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:21:27 pm by bajafresh »
Los Angeles ClippersLos Angeles Kings
"six figure pussy, anorexic and stitches"

el cos

• -Member-
  • "I dont wanna go in da water!"
Re: New Tom Leykis Show
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 01:25:46 am »
I dont care!

take me out david caradine style!

lol

he has been recently making cameos on the sklarr bros. podcast! its pretty funny
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles ClippersMiami DolphinsAnaheim Ducks
"G'mornin sunshine! I ain't the cat you saw yesterday, at least by tomorrow I wont be anyway! whole new ballgame. whole new day.."

bajafresh

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 05:57:18 am »
LOL ,  oh really? he has been with the Sklarbros? I know Leykis knows a lot of people in radio and guys in the media, and seeing as how he's interested in in trailblazing internet radio and branching out there (he said he got a lot of pointers on running radio from internet veteran and known 'conspiracy dude' Alex Jones), with podcasts and stuff I'm not surprised he's hitting up the Sklars.  If he has had cameo, then I never heard of late.. I am more surprised The Professor hasn't pimped it, he promotes about as much as Jstew and KB on their very worst day, and Tom usually goes out of his way to promo his appearances to raise his profile, which is less than what he does for other guys in the business I guess.   who knows, maybe Tom Leykis wants to promo there and other places without sharing his audience.    Weird how Tom will definitely sell the fact he does the live show which other podcasters don't hell crack on people like Adam Corolla and Heidi & Frank all the time but props up ex-radio peeps like Mark & Brian.   Maybe Tom gets the Sklars to co-host or do segments with him, would be awesome.

take me out oldschool style with a bong hit and a thank you Jesusssss! (not Magic Uno)   :lol

Randy in D-Town

• I tried to think, but nothing happened
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm knowledge intolerant.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:11:54 pm »
Not quite sure why Lykis never got a show on SiriusXM. 
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings
You know, topless.  T-O-P-L-E-S-S -   R. Mund

bajafresh

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 11:44:58 am »
He mentioned he got tons of offers from satellite to terrestrial antennae radio but he turned them all down because he means business, translation: "I don't want to be paid radio's version of minimum wage while being treated like dirt".    /s/ guy that doesn't want to be treated like dirt by his wife and the system because he's paying alimony.  Or vagina-mony.

bajafresh

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:13 am »
Not quite sure why Lykis never got a show on SiriusXM.

Moar non-paying alimony talk from me, less of you,  Leykis 101 students.    Np kids, no paying for bitches' dinner, 3 dates = no porking = end the date.     I miss the old leykis101.net   or .com list with the pimped out vagina related smack.   :bananbang

bajafresh

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 02:18:13 pm »
A caller said something to this effect on yersteday's show on fvcking chicks and not being a "nice guy" (2nd or 3rd hour)

high chicks motivate you to be better, water sinks at its own, level you have to be at the top, to settle with hot chicks.  strive for the best.  you have to be a fvcking prick and have balls the size of grapefruits, and it feels good to stick your tongue inside their asses because they are all sluts

This mvfvcka all business though.    But he's right on the money.  Bitches tend to stay with guys that are a-holes, they depend on the 'nice guy' during the date to spew their psychological bullsht like the fvcker is a therapist.   Stop being nice guys.   Clones.   Lower their self-esteem that's how you clones will ever get laid.   Bimboes, get them drunk (you know the b*tches im talking about).      B*tches are addicted to sex anyway, they might act like they aren't though...