GTA 5

Author Topic: GTA 5  (Read 3278 times)

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
GTA 5
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:49:47 pm »
Okay so I have not played video games in years and don't own a console except for a Wii we have somewhere collecting dust because the inlaws thought we would want it for x-mas a few years back.

I saw the commercial for GTA 5 the other day and that game looks fvcking sick! I am thinking of buying a console just to be able to play it.

So what should I buy? I like the idea of a play station because I can also use it for blue ray and  Netflix streaming which helps justify the cost. So if I go that route is it better to wait for the PS4 or just but a PS3.

Many People say X-box is better. I guess better controls or something. I really have no idea never played one. Had a PS2 back in the day.

Either way this game looks freaking awesome I'd link the trailer but I don't know how to do that on my phone. Always been a big GTA fan.
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
Re: GTA 5
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 02:29:02 pm »
so you want to drop $400 to play a game?

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 04:07:11 pm »

:uhh You can get an XBox Arcade console for 99 dollars.

This is the route I would go. You just need the basic system with a little bit of hard drive to save games. GTA5 does look amazing. I wish I was 22 years old again, because I just don't have about 500 hours to dedicate to the game and play it to the end.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 06:20:21 pm »
The game does look pwn and I have played all the others, but like Spanky said, just too little time too invest in actually playing that one out, I never finished the last one because of lack of time to just sit and play.
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 07:53:31 pm »
Play Fallout 3 instead. It is sick, plus it'll cost you like 7 bucks or something. 
If you want the BluRay player, there's a new slimmer PS3 that I like because it's more compact than the 2 previous versions.  But like whats-his-face said, you could find a basic Xbox 360 for cheap.   You'll need a hard drive probably, so I'll be kind enough to sell you my old 20gb harddrive with 55 music albums preloaded on it for $30.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 07:58:27 pm »
Play Fallout 3 instead. It is sick, plus it'll cost you like 7 bucks or something. 
If you want the BluRay player, there's a new slimmer PS3 that I like because it's more compact than the 2 previous versions.  But like whats-his-face said, you could find a basic Xbox 360 for cheap.   You'll need a hard drive probably, so I'll be kind enough to sell you my old 20gb harddrive with 55 music albums preloaded on it for $30.

I doubt anyone wants your 55 albums of marachi music and jesus in chicago tunes,
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 08:01:11 pm »
I doubt anyone wants your 55 albums of marachi music and jesus in chicago tunes,

:lol +1
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 08:02:45 pm »
Sweet got Vic's HD in the mail. Is there Goo Goo Dolls? YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT THERE'S GOO GOO DOLLS ON THERE.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 11:16:56 pm »
 :lol  I've only got 2 mariachi albums in there - Vicente motherfvckin Fernandez.  Dude's a hoss.

The rest is Tool, Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Soundgarden, etc rock shit like that, and some oldschool 90s noggler music like Dre, Tupac, Snoop, Public Enemy, and the smooth sounds of the Warren G Funk Era.
Oh yeah, I forgot, I have even older oldschool noggler stuff in the form of old blues/jazz cats like Muddy Watters, John Lee Hooker, Miles Davis, etc. Those brothers were cool.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:19:42 pm by VicNocal »
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 11:13:05 am »
:lol  I've only got 2 mariachi albums in there - Vicente motherfvckin Fernandez.  Dude's a hoss.

The rest is Tool, Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Soundgarden, etc rock shit like that, and some oldschool 90s noggler music like Dre, Tupac, Snoop, Public Enemy, and the smooth sounds of the Warren G Funk Era.
Oh yeah, I forgot, I have even older oldschool noggler stuff in the form of old blues/jazz cats like Muddy Watters, John Lee Hooker, Miles Davis, etc. Those brothers were cool.

:koolaid

Rack your stolen music, Im sure the FBI dick that is snooping around here for members making death threats and near-pedophilic comments might be interested in this. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 12:41:07 pm »

Want to IDK. I am sure if I got a console I would get some other use out of it too either as a blueray player or for other games.
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 01:37:11 pm »

:koolaid

Rack your stolen music, Im sure the FBI dick that is snooping around here for members making death threats and near-pedophilic comments might be interested in this. :lol

I'm rich. All of that music was ripped from the original CDs in my collection.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 02:26:57 pm »
I'm rich. All of that music was ripped from the original CDs in my collection.

bni, ees and jeffMD cant really relate to the word 'rich'.  can you sort of Obama-ize that word for them? :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 03:14:19 pm »
yo i kick all ur asses in multiplayer bitch pussys then i fvck ur moms
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 07:58:36 am »
yo i kick all ur asses in multiplayer bitch pussys then i fvck ur moms

So says the dude who finances his XBox Gold through the lucrative world of ghey-for-pay :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)