6 (28.6%)
Cavs
8 (38.1%)
Other
3 (14.3%)
Yummy bacon. Not the round shit from Canaduh
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Where will Lebron end up?  (Read 1544 times)

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
Where will Lebron end up?
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:25:33 pm »
 :popcorn
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Where will Lebron end up?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:28:09 pm »
Hopefully in a morgue.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 04:59:45 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 06:09:52 pm »
I'd like to see him go back to Cleveland just for the storyline if nothing else.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

MysticMan

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 06:49:57 pm »
Lebron a go stay with heat 2 year contract. book it mon.
Missouri TigersSt. Louis CardinalsMemphis GrizzliesCarolina PanthersSt Louis Blues
I'm a man of the past, living in the present, walking in the future

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 06:50:54 pm »
Lebron a go stay with heat 2 year contract. book it mon.

So, Cleveland it is.  Now if he can just win a title there!!
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 07:24:01 pm »
fvck Mello

stanleycupsabres

• Buffalo, New York is the real Hockeytown, U.S.A.
  • -Member-
  • -Nutter- -Admin- -Mod- -Security-
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 08:42:48 am »
I think he goes back to Miami. Don't forget, Lebron is from Akron, not Cleveland. Plus, even with Lebron James, the Cavaliers as constructed couldn't beat the Charlotte Bobcats, er, Hornets. Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompson, and Andrew Wiggins are all Canadian and terrible. Deion Waiters and Anderson Varajao are just okay. Also, Cleveland is the mistake by the lake. Who would want to move there?
Southern California TrojansNew York YankeesCleveland CavaliersOakland RaidersPhiladelphia Flyers
"At my firm, we may be whores, but we ain't pimps." - Ari Gold

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 08:51:30 am »
i didnt see milwaukee as an option
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:44 am »
i'd put my ca$h on him staying with El Heat. 

the Cavs are at least 2-3 years (w/Lebron) away from contending for the NBA Title.  they could possibly get to the ECF and even to The Finals but, I don't see them winning.  the cap space is definitely there for the Cavs and having locked up Kyrie for 5 years is something that shows they are committed to build something for him to come to Cleveland for.  they are young and that could hinder them from getting those rings.

the Heat although cash strapped would still be in the drivers seat in the East.  the Pacers aren't mentally tough enough and the Nets are in turmoil (plus Pierce may go home to play for Doc and the Clips).  even if Melo goes back to the Knicks they still aren't a serious threat; not this season anyway.  right now the Raptors yes, those Raptors are probably the 2nd best team especially now that Kyle Lowery has re-signed. or it could be the Wiz who re-signed Marcin Gortat.  Trevor Ariza is prolly waiting before making his decision to re-sign or go elsewhere.

North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Blake

• I can't believe it's not
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 10:13:08 am »
2 year deal with a one year opt out in Miami, after this year. Then opts out and signs with the Knicks
Southern Mississippi Golden EaglesAtlanta BravesOklahoma City ThunderNew Orleans SaintsOttawa Senators

stanleycupsabres

• Buffalo, New York is the real Hockeytown, U.S.A.
  • -Member-
  • -Nutter- -Admin- -Mod- -Security-
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 10:13:25 am »
Watch out for the Washington Wizards as a contender for the Eastern Conference, even if Lebron does return to Miami. For some baffling reason, the Wizards didn't win a single home game in the Pacers series. But John Wall is a superstar and Bradley Beal is a budding superstar. On Denver sports talk radio they still say that the dumbest move in the history of the franchise was letting Nene Hilario walk. The Toronto Raptors are a complete joke. The only reason that they made the playoffs is because three of the other teams in their division are New York, Boston, and Philadelphia, the abosolute bowels of the league.
Southern California TrojansNew York YankeesCleveland CavaliersOakland RaidersPhiladelphia Flyers
"At my firm, we may be whores, but we ain't pimps." - Ari Gold

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 11:58:19 am »
i'd put my ca$h on him staying with El Heat. 

the Cavs are at least 2-3 years (w/Lebron) away from contending for the NBA Title.  they could possibly get to the ECF and even to The Finals but, I don't see them winning.  the cap space is definitely there for the Cavs and having locked up Kyrie for 5 years is something that shows they are committed to build something for him to come to Cleveland for.  they are young and that could hinder them from getting those rings.

the Heat although cash strapped would still be in the drivers seat in the East.  the Pacers aren't mentally tough enough and the Nets are in turmoil (plus Pierce may go home to play for Doc and the Clips).  even if Melo goes back to the Knicks they still aren't a serious threat; not this season anyway.  right now the Raptors yes, those Raptors are probably the 2nd best team especially now that Kyle Lowery has re-signed. or it could be the Wiz who re-signed Marcin Gortat.  Trevor Ariza is prolly waiting before making his decision to re-sign or go elsewhere.

I just lost my ca$h; he's going back to cleefland
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 12:03:08 pm »
I think he goes back to Miami. Don't forget, Lebron is from Akron, not Cleveland. Plus, even with Lebron James, the Cavaliers as constructed couldn't beat the Charlotte Bobcats, er, Hornets. Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompson, and Andrew Wiggins are all Canadian and terrible. Deion Waiters and Anderson Varajao are just okay. Also, Cleveland is the mistake by the lake. Who would want to move there?

Watch out for the Washington Wizards as a contender for the Eastern Conference, even if Lebron does return to Miami. For some baffling reason, the Wizards didn't win a single home game in the Pacers series. But John Wall is a superstar and Bradley Beal is a budding superstar. On Denver sports talk radio they still say that the dumbest move in the history of the franchise was letting Nene Hilario walk. The Toronto Raptors are a complete joke. The only reason that they made the playoffs is because three of the other teams in their division are New York, Boston, and Philadelphia, the abosolute bowels of the league.

I've never understood why no one ever gives a flying fvckall about what you say.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

David in H-Town

• + its me
  • -Nutter-
  • Effort
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:39 pm »
I'm so glad Chris Broussard was wrong once again.  That dude is a fvcking hack and all he does is report inaccurate data that stirs up controversy.  But I guess they'll keep paying this shitbag six figures to report caca.
Another great prediction from you know who...
12-4 record should = Division champs