Author Topic: Mike North puts Mike Florio in his place and Fox Sports pulls audio from site?  (Read 1341 times)

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
Thursday morning Mike Florio was basically saying he loves Tony Dungy and Dungy is a perfect guy and Mike North puts him in his place about a few topics and Florio looks like a total pussy

i've been trying to find the audio on Fox Sports Radio but seems the audio from 7/24 hour 2 has been taken down.  Hour 3 starts with North going off about how dumb Florio was lol

Mike Florio didn't know that Tony Dungy contributed money to some group that tries to reverse gays into straights and North kept making him look stupid after.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Thursday morning Mike Florio was basically saying he loves Tony Dungy and Dungy is a perfect guy and Mike North puts him in his place about a few topics and Florio looks like a total pussy

i've been trying to find the audio on Fox Sports Radio but seems the audio from 7/24 hour 2 has been taken down.  Hour 3 starts with North going off about how dumb Florio was lol

Mike Florio didn't know that Tony Dungy contributed money to some group that tries to reverse gays into straights and North kept making him look stupid after.

So you are pro homosexual too? :lol SaladTosser
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
CA likes to think/care about what adult men do in the privacy of their bedrooms.  It makes him feel all tingly.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

PopsGeez

• -Member-

So you are pro homosexual too? :lol SaladTosser

huh???

i think mike florio is the homo here, that's all i'm sayin

PopsGeez

• -Member-
CA likes to think/care about what adult men do in the privacy of their bedrooms.  It makes him feel all tingly.

apparently.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
From here on out any post not on topic gets deleted.  You've been warned.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens