Author Topic: Subject Manning  (Read 854 times)

AJinPearl

• -Member-
    • kingarthurj
Subject Manning
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:15:39 pm »
So I've been listening to the Paul in El Paso call and I think from other times it's been reset he may or may not have been referencing an actual thing Jim was doing. I haven't been listening long...or I've been following the show for a while but I don't have a job that allows me to listen during the school year (education). Stucknut and YouTube is the only way I get to keep up. Anybody know what the hell a "Subject Manning" was?

#War Bringing back steroids to baseball and #War the ORIGINAL tandem call
Mississippi St. BulldogsBoston Red SoxTennessee Titans

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Subject Manning
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 09:40:20 pm »
So I've been listening to the Paul in El Paso call and I think from other times it's been reset he may or may not have been referencing an actual thing Jim was doing. I haven't been listening long...or I've been following the show for a while but I don't have a job that allows me to listen during the school year (education). Stucknut and YouTube is the only way I get to keep up. Anybody know what the hell a "Subject Manning" was?

#War Bringing back steroids to baseball and #War the ORIGINAL tandem call

Here, I'll help you.  What he said was (and I only know this cuz Rome said he went back to listen to the call again & figured it out) Pisarcik Manning.   As in Joe Pisarcik, the QB for the Giants who fumbled the game away in the Miracle at the Meadowlands game.  I guess Rome glossed Peyton Manning "Pisarcik Manning" for a while, I dont remember why.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:55:01 pm »
Peyton Manning is a terrible cornerback, defensive back and free safety as well.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 05:51:18 am »
Peyton Manning is a terrible cornerback, defensive back and free safety as well.
                               I have a sprots take      :)     :o

how bout those Seahawks  :lol

:popcorn
Michigan Wolverines

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 07:57:16 am »
Here, I'll help you.  What he said was (and I only know this cuz Rome said he went back to listen to the call again & figured it out) Pisarcik Manning.   As in Joe Pisarcik, the QB for the Giants who fumbled the game away in the Miracle at the Meadowlands game.  I guess Rome glossed Peyton Manning "Pisarcik Manning" for a while, I dont remember why.
What my friend vic meant to say is tune in to Jay Mohr sports. Its not the suck  :koolaid :lol
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 12:04:32 pm »
 :lol Yeah, make sure you tune in to Jay Mohr Sports so you can hear a riveting rapid fire call from Club America, and hear Jay & some guy (who knows who it was) spend a segment discussing whether the best crazy animal story of the week was the crazy moose, the crazy bear, or the crazy squirrel who attacked ppl that week (true story-that's what I heard the other day)
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

magic_uno

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 10:14:20 pm »
I wish Seanny still had his national show.

He was great in that role.
Illinois Fighting IlliniChicago White SoxChicago BullsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 10:16:22 pm »
"Idiot, Colorado...shoot it!!!"   

"Hey JJ, so I was chatting with Rob in VB on stucknut and...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it wil be hilarious when jj haz to clip CA.  maybe that will spawn teh melt this site badly needs to get the shit stains off teh wall. 
I am Yesus

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:25 am »
:lol Yeah, make sure you tune in to Jay Mohr Sports so you can hear a riveting rapid fire call from Club America, and hear Jay & some guy (who knows who it was) spend a segment discussing whether the best crazy animal story of the week was the crazy moose, the crazy bear, or the crazy squirrel who attacked ppl that week (true story-that's what I heard the other day)

I am shitty.  You are shitty.  They are shitty.  We are shitty.

Learn it, love it, live it.

Capn NED, your thoughts? :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off