Author Topic: Laura Logan for Jeffe  (Read 1284 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Laura Logan for Jeffe
« on: September 12, 2014, 09:55:56 am »

The left has actually turned on Laura Logan,  because apparently she saw the light after her near death experience during that "peaceful uprising" called the "Arab Spring"  in Tahrir Square.   

See I guess she actually started to think critically.

This is NOT allowed.

She called the Benghazi attack a terrorist act,  and had the temerity to question the Obama administration's story that the attack was the result of a youtube video.

Since then,  the left has turned on her.   Raising stories that she's had affairs with her body guard,  goes trick or treating with her kids wearing a bikini.     She was forced to apologize twice on 60 minutes...  because her source who said the attack WASN'T based on a youtube video was questionable.   :lol   

:lol since when does the shit press care whether a source is credible?  ???

Sorry Laura,   suck it up.   Take your rape like a tough girl and maintain the political narrative or  be destroyed by the same liberal shit press you've toed the line for in the past..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/cbs-news-and-reporter-lara-logan-face-brutal-criticism-on-flawed-benghazi-report/2013/11/11/b2f55d8c-4b1f-11e3-ac54-aa84301ced81_story.html

The left,  Jeffe is pervasive.   And they are a disease.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Laura Logan for Jeffe
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 10:03:47 am »
Rules.

Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
  • I lift things up and put them down
    • jeff13164
Re: LARA Logan for Jeffe
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 10:31:11 am »
The left has actually turned on Laura Logan,  because apparently she saw the light after her near death experience during that "peaceful uprising" called the "Arab Spring"  in Tahrir Square.   

This is NOT allowed.

She called the Benghazi attack a terrorist act,  and had the temerity to question the Obama administration's story that the attack was the result of a youtube video.

Since then,  the left has turned on her.   Raising stories that she's had affairs with her body guard,  goes trick or treating with her kids wearing a bikini.     She was forced to apologize twice on 60 minutes...  because her source who said the attack WASN'T based on a youtube video was questionable.   :lol   

Sorry Laura,   suck it up.   Take your rape like a tough girl and maintain the political narrative or  be destroyed by the same liberal shit press you've toed the line for in the past..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/cbs-news-and-reporter-lara-logan-face-brutal-criticism-on-flawed-benghazi-report/2013/11/11/b2f55d8c-4b1f-11e3-ac54-aa84301ced81_story.html

At least get the name right.   :popcorn

Syracuse OrangeNew York MetsPhoenix SunsNew York Giants

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 11:26:11 am »
 :popcorn

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 11:35:30 am »
Thanks, Tudo - you saved me the trouble of looking up what tripe Limbaugh discussed on his show today.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
fvck off

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 02:01:30 pm »

This is NOT allowed.

On 8 November 2013, Logan went on CBS This Morning to apologize for an inaccurate 60 Minutes report about the Benghazi attack, which had aired on 27 October. She indicated that an investigation uncovered that the source of much of her reporting was inaccurate and blamed it on Dylan Davies, manager of the local guard force at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi. Logan said he lied about information but insisted they looked into his credibility and relied on such things as photographs and documents he supplied. In hindsight, Logan said they learned that the story told by Davies didn't match what he told federal investigators. "You know the most important thing to every person at 60 Minutes is the truth," she said in the on-air apology on the morning show. "And today the truth is we made a mistake. And that's a ... that's very disappointing for any journalist. That's very disappointing for me." Logan went on to add, "Nobody likes to admit they made a mistake. But if you do, you have to stand up and take responsibility – and you have to say you were wrong. And in this case we were wrong."[22] She has been criticized for this apology, which some have seen as inadequate.[23][24]

On 26 November 2013, Logan was forced to take a leave of absence due to the errors in the Benghazi report.[25] Al Ortiz, Executive Director of Standards and Practices CBS News, wrote in a memo, "Logan made a speech in which she took a strong public position arguing that the US Government was misrepresenting the threat from Al Qaeda, and urging actions that the US should take in response to the Benghazi attack. From a CBS News Standards perspective, there is a conflict in taking a public position on the government’s handling of Benghazi and Al Qaeda, while continuing to report on the story

I just thought we might give another side to the story as opposed to what Tudo thinks of her

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:05:48 pm by Baron of Bisquick »
my attractiveness is only outdone by my awesomeness

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 02:55:28 pm »
:lol Chef missing the point as usual.

Keep your eye on the ball Cheffy.

The left is discrediting her because she went outside the party narrative on Benghazi.

She was forced to apologize for ...wait for it...   an "Inaccurate Source"    :lol   

SINCE WHEN DOES THE SHIT PRESS CARE WHETHER A SOURCE IS ACCURATE OR NOT?   SINCE WHEN DO THEY CARE WHETHER IT'S A LIE OR NOT???

THe point Cheffy,  is the chick tried to come out with the truth and is being lambasted and discredited by her own scumbag leftist hacks.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 02:56:39 pm »
:lol Chef missing the point as usual.

Keep your eye on the ball Cheffy.

The left is discrediting her because she went outside the party narrative on Benghazi.

She was forced to apologize for ...wait for it...   an "Inaccurate Source"    :lol   

SINCE WHEN DOES THE SHIT PRESS CARE WHETHER A SOURCE IS ACCURATE OR NOT?   SINCE WHEN DO THEY CARE WHETHER IT'S A LIE OR NOT???

THe point Cheffy,  is the chick tried to come out with the truth and is being lambasted and discredited by her own scumbag leftist hacks.

no dude...I just wanted to yank your chains...I really dont give a shit one way or the other..I just wanted to make ya melt a little :lol Have a great weekend  :koolaid
my attractiveness is only outdone by my awesomeness

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 03:11:33 pm »
Thanks, Tudo - you saved me the trouble of looking up what tripe Limbaugh discussed on his show today.

Rush Limbaugh on the dome.   

You really think Rush Limbaugh is talking about this right now?   

The depth of your stupidity is ... it's just .....   bottomless.   

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 03:15:04 pm »

Rush isn't focused on it. He has a current events format and this is a story from November. Only screeching ninnies would bring it up.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 03:15:41 pm »

Not sure - only you and Dung are stupid enough to listen to his shit on a regular basis.  You're going to have to let us know.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 04:11:08 pm »
Maybe you could just keep on topic or stay out of the thread all together.   Fool.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 04:27:10 pm »
I'm on topic.  Nobody cares.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 06:39:44 pm »
Maybe you could just keep on topic or stay out of the thread all together.   Fool.

This is important sanke, pay attention.
fvck off