Author Topic: More of your left. Version MS-XIII  (Read 1216 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
More of your left. Version MS-XIII
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:29:49 am »
San Francisco's Federal 9th Circuit Court let's Stand a lower court ruling that says that American Kids in American schools can't wear flags on their clothing or red, white and blue on Cinco de Mayo.

:lol 

9th Circuit Appeals Court Won't Hear Morgan Hill American Flag T-Shirt Case

Wednesday, Sep 17, 2014 • Updated at 3:48 PM PDT
A federal appeals court in San Francisco on Wednesday refused to reconsider a ruling that found a Morgan Hill high school had the power to tell students to turn their American-flag clothing inside out during a holiday important to many Latinos, who comprise roughly 40 percent of the student body.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals let stand its February ruling in favor of Live Oak High School Principal Nick Boden and Vice Principal Miguel Rodriguez, who argued that they asked a group of boys to change or conceal their red-white-and-blue clothes out of concern about violence that might break out on Cinco de Mayo in 2010. Both Boden and Rodriguez are no longer at the school.
School Hopes for Calm on Cinco de Mayo After "Flag Flap"
Morgan Hill Unified School District Supt. Steve Betando said in a statement the “judgment in favor of the school confirms that there is a delicate balance that must be achieved in protecting students’ First Amendment rights within the operational and safety needs of schools.”
The ruling means the students' parents, John and Dianna Dariano, Kurt and Julie Ann Fagerstrom, and Kendall and Joy Jones, can now appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court if they choose. None of the parents could be immediately reached for comment on Wednesday.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Russ from Sactown

• -I Post Here With Other-
  • -Tards-
  • Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
Re: More of your left. Version MS-XIII
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:41:38 am »
during a holiday important to many Latinos

Idaho VandalsMiami MarlinsToronto RaptorsSan Diego ChargersVancouver Canucks

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 12:17:48 pm »
Latino is a race,not a nationality.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 12:22:29 pm »

:lol  I wouldn't even say Latino is a race.

What they are is a bunch of native central and south American tribes that got conquered by Spain.   

So they are really just a bunch of Indians that speak Spanish.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 12:24:14 pm »
librals r idiot shiteaters n id like to cave in da face of one rite now
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 12:39:37 pm »

I need V IQ to weigh in on this :popcorn
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 12:44:20 pm »
Wanting to keep kids safe in schools.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 12:50:18 pm »
We all  know that Morgan Hill High School puts the “poxy” in “poxy, destructive New Age hedonist”. However, you might not know that as incredible and bizarre as it sounds, humanity is really the victim of a diabolical conspiracy masterminded by Morgan Hill High School to restructure the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire school community. By way of introduction, let me just say that a central fault line runs through each of its manuscripts. Specifically, there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Morgan Hill High School and its winged monkeys started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that the biggest supporters of Morgan Hill High School's unreasonable rules and regulations are wily stumblebums and short-sighted hoodlums, or, your left.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 01:01:16 pm »
We all  know that Morgan Hill High School puts the “poxy” in “poxy, destructive New Age hedonist”. However, you might not know that as incredible and bizarre as it sounds, humanity is really the victim of a diabolical conspiracy masterminded by Morgan Hill High School to restructure the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire school community. By way of introduction, let me just say that a central fault line runs through each of its manuscripts. Specifically, there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Morgan Hill High School and its winged monkeys started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that the biggest supporters of Morgan Hill High School's unreasonable rules and regulations are wily stumblebums and short-sighted hoodlums, or, your left.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
Wanting to keep kids safe in schools.   :lol

:lol Snake thinking like a libtard.

:lol Schools are real safe when it's dangerous to wear red white and blue on May 5th.   

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 01:22:42 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks that se would have a problem if kids were forced to turn shirts inside out on the 4th of july if they didn't support America.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 01:35:27 pm »
#1 its California
#2 its san francisco
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 01:37:22 pm »
Also am I the only thinking that there has to be a better way of keeping a school safe than discriminating against a select group.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 01:49:09 pm »
Also am I the only thinking that there has to be a better way of keeping a school safe than discriminating against a select group.

:shh you are going to confuse the libtards.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 01:50:50 pm »
:lol Snake thinking like a libtard.

:lol Schools are real safe when it's dangerous to wear red white and blue on May 5th.

You have a very limited understanding of pretty much everything how a public school works.