Author Topic: This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII, Mom=Dad=Dad=Mom  (Read 1781 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: This is your left, Vol. XCLLVII, Mom=Dad=Dad=Mom
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 06:13:38 pm »
Well, sure.  But I'm guessing that's not the one vIQ is going to be espousing.  I doubt we'll see him in  this thread again since he pretty much destroyed his own religion in one post.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 06:14:22 pm »
What the fvck are you talking about? 

"Hey kids, Mommy actually used to be Daddy, and he still kinda is because we haven't been able to afford to have his dick chopped off, it's kinda expensive you know, and money is tight especially since we decided to have the two of you.  But just remember, she is Mommy now, because even though she's got a twig & berries between her legs, she doesn't conform to this heteronormative gender binary identity that cisgender white privileged people try to shove down our throats.   Now...moving on, I know you think of me as Daddy, but I used to be Mommy, because even though I cut my hair really short and wear flannel lumberjack shirts all the time, I still have a womb where the two of you came from.  So, even though you know me as Daddy, I'm actually Mommy, but so as not to confuse you two, just keep calling me Daddy.    Alrighty then, now that we've settled that, who's up for some mac & cheese?"

Yeah, that'll fvck up a kid just the same as teaching them about Christ and teaching them the Our Father.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 06:17:03 pm »
:lol Dad sucking moms cock

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 06:18:36 pm »
:lol Dad sucking moms cock

:lol     Snakeeyes: "Hurrr durrr durr Why do you care?  And why do you care if they tell their kids about it? It's no worse than teaching them about Christ."
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 06:21:57 pm »
Well, sure.  But I'm guessing that's not the one vIQ is going to be espousing.  I doubt we'll see him in  this thread again since he pretty much destroyed his own religion in one post.   :lol

I did??  When did I do that?  Your logical skills, debating skills, and ability to put 1 and 1 together to arrive at 2 are not very strong, dude.  You might want to request a refund from whatever tard school gave you those "graduate level philosophy" classes  :lol.  Errr, sorry, I meant courses.  We all know a true intellectual at the graduate level calls them courses and not classes.

And I'm not even religious, tardboy.  Nice try though.  Swing and a miss again. :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 06:26:11 pm »
You aren't very bright, are you vIQ??   :lol

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 06:31:45 pm »
 :lol mom pissing standing up

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 06:32:59 pm »
:lol mom is a virgin

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 06:36:13 pm »
:lol camel jockeys getting a visit from angels in mountain caves

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 06:37:19 pm »
And I'm not even religious, tardboy.  Nice try though.  Swing and a miss again. :lol

Bullshit you aren't.  Nobody has as backwards and ignorant views on homosexuality and domestic violence as you do without some dogmatic religious bullshit behind it.   :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »
Oh, OK, so now you know me too, huh?  Just like you know Janay Rice, and just like you were there in Adrian Peterson's house when he spanked his kid with a branch.

What exactly are my ignorant and backwards views on domestic violence? Spell them out for me.

No amount of little  :lol  smiley faces will change the fact that you're a dumbshit who gets perpetually reamed on these here boards.

p.s. You never answered the question of where you got your useless degrees, but I'm pretty sure it's a school that I wouldn't even ever have considered one of my "safety" schools during the application process.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 08:01:24 pm »
OK, fine, you're NOT religious.  Your ignorant archaic viewpoints have only you and a lack of intellectual ability to blame.

You do seem to have a fan in little Puigs, though.  He's a personal trainer, so it doesn't take much in the line of critical thought to impress him, to be fair.  But you have to start somewhere, I guess.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2014, 11:33:50 am »
OK, fine, you're NOT religious.  Your ignorant archaic viewpoints have only you and a lack of intellectual ability to blame.

Wow...that's a pretty bigoted statement.

The largest group of Christians in the US are black people.   You must really hate black people a lot.

Seriously...  snake is the biggest racist and homophobe on this site.   I've said it once,  I've said it one hundred times.

He shows it by this insane need he seems to have to "help" and "protect" these people.   He thinks they benefit from his help.  :lol     He thinks they NEED his help.

This means he thinks he's better than they are and has low expectations for them based  on their race,  or sexual preference.

Thinking people are capable of less based on their race and since snake views queers as a race... he thinks sexual orientation are capable of less without his help.....hey.. it's the actual definition of racism.

Look it up.   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2014, 06:52:33 pm »
Wow...that's a pretty bigoted statement.

The largest group of Christians in the US are black people.   You must really hate black people a lot.

Seriously...  snake is the biggest racist and homophobe on this site.   I've said it once,  I've said it one hundred times.

He shows it by this insane need he seems to have to "help" and "protect" these people.   He thinks they benefit from his help.  :lol     He thinks they NEED his help.

This means he thinks he's better than they are and has low expectations for them based  on their race,  or sexual preference.

Thinking people are capable of less based on their race and since snake views queers as a race... he thinks sexual orientation are capable of less without his help.....hey.. it's the actual definition of racism.

Look it up.   

Now HERE's a fresh take from BACTudo.  :lol  :uhh