Author Topic: The 'Great Pause' LOL!!!!  (Read 2017 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
The 'Great Pause' LOL!!!!
« on: September 25, 2014, 10:17:07 am »

There has been no global warming in 17 years.   There has not been "more intense" hurricanes...     The sea levels have not risen.   And the polar ice cap has doubled in size.

Yet there's Barrack,  up in front of a bunch of UN Tards saying that it's happening and the USA is responsible.  :lol

And he said it's even responsible for terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol

The left will believe the  stupidest shit,  especially if it leads to communism.
Global Temperature Update
No global warming for 17 years 11 months …
… or 19 years, according to a key statistical paper
By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley
The Great Pause has now persisted for 17 years 11 months. Indeed, to three decimal places on a per-decade basis, there has been no global warming for 18 full years. Professor Ross McKitrick, however, has upped the ante with a new statistical paper to say there has been no global warming for 19 years.
Whichever value one adopts, it is becoming harder and harder to maintain that we face a “climate crisis” caused by our past and present sins of emission.
Taking the least-squares linear-regression trend on Remote Sensing Systems’ satellite-based monthly global mean lower-troposphere temperature dataset, there has been no global warming – none at all – for at least 215 months.
This is the longest continuous period without any warming in the global instrumental temperature record since the satellites first watched in 1979. It has endured for half the satellite temperature record. Yet the Great Pause coincides with a continuing, rapid increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
Re: The 'Great Pause' LOL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 10:56:07 am »
There has been no global warming in 17 years.   There has not been "more intense" hurricanes...     The sea levels have not risen.   And the polar ice cap has doubled in size.

Yet there's Barrack,  up in front of a bunch of UN Tards saying that it's happening and the USA is responsible.  :lol

And he said it's even responsible for terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol

The left will believe the  stupidest shit,  especially if it leads to communism.
The Great Pause has now persisted for 17 years 11 months. Indeed, to three decimal places on a per-decade basis, there has been no global warming for 18 full years. Professor Ross McKitrick, however, has upped the ante with a new statistical paper to say there has been no global warming for 19 years.
Whichever value one adopts, it is becoming harder and harder to maintain that we face a “climate crisis” caused by our past and present sins of emission.
Taking the least-squares linear-regression trend on Remote Sensing Systems’ satellite-based monthly global mean lower-troposphere temperature dataset, there has been no global warming – none at all – for at least 215 months.
This is the longest continuous period without any warming in the global instrumental temperature record since the satellites first watched in 1979. It has endured for half the satellite temperature record. Yet the Great Pause coincides with a continuing, rapid increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration.

Lets try something out here.

You have two planets.  Everything about these planets are the same except that one of them (planet A) has twice the amount of CO2 in its atmosphere than the other (planet B). 

Do you expect them to have the same climate?  If no, why not?

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:39 am »

so what you are saying is that Global warming is real...it just hasnt happened in the last 17 years and 11 months :lol
my attractiveness is only outdone by my awesomeness

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 11:01:45 am »
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:06 am »
so what you are saying is that Global warming is real...it just hasnt happened in the last 17 years and 11 months :lol

No.  I'm not saying it.   Scientists are saying it.

I already knew it.  Because I have common sense and moreover I know the left.

Two big clues that global warming is a hoax:

1) The solution to global warming is more liberalism (communism)
2) Only leftist hacks like Al Gore are shillin' for it and they are making BILLIONS off of perpetuating the hoax.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 11:09:18 am »
No.  I'm not saying it.   Scientists are saying it.

I already knew it.  Because I have common sense and moreover I know the left.

Two big clues that global warming is a hoax:

1) The solution to global warming is more liberalism (communism)
2) Only leftist hacks like Al Gore are shillin' for it and they are making BILLIONS off of perpetuating the hoax.

Oh...well if you want to believe scientists...how about going with what the majority of them think :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 11:24:34 am »
Oh...well if you want to believe scientists...how about going with what the majority of them think :lol

A majority of scientists used to believe the Earth is the center of the universe
In the 70's a majority of scientists used to believe we were entering another ice age
Science used to not think it was necessary to wash their hands prior to doing surgery on people.
Science used to agree that the atom was the smallest particle in existence.
Science still don't all agree how gravity works.   

So you'll have to excuse my skepticism especially since there's proof of fraud.   And it's a left-wing funded cause.

So fvck you chef.   You're 'appeal to authority' argument is bullshit.   You, like snake.  Don't understand anything in this equation.   You don't understand the science.  You don't understand the statistics/math.  And worst of all... maybe... you don't understand the politics.

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 11:27:20 am »
A majority of scientists used to believe the Earth is the center of the universe
In the 70's a majority of scientists used to believe we were entering another ice age
Science used to not think it was necessary to wash their hands prior to doing surgery on people.

So you'll have to excuse my skepticism especially since there's proof of fraud.   And it's a left-wing funded cause.

So fvck you chef.   You're 'appeal to authority' argument is bullshit.   You, like snake.  Don't understand anything in this equation.   You don't understand the science.  You don't understand the statistics/math.  And worst of all... maybe... you don't understand the politics.

:lol melt
You picking and choosing which scientists to base your argument on. You're a tool....and btw..when you learn that global warming has little if anything to do with temp...you let me know. Until then...I would have a better chance or convincing a street sign the sky is green. Have a nice day  :koolaid

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 11:29:44 am »

But...but...but Snakeeyes studied "graduate level philosophy" at a junior college, and he watches Jon Stewart and The Young Turks and reads the Huff Post every day.  Of course he understands stats & math & science.  :lol :lol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 11:30:29 am »

But...but...but Snakeeyes studied "graduate level philosophy" at a junior college, and he watches Jon Stewart and The Young Turks and reads the Huff Post every day.  Of course he understands stats & math & science.  :lol :lol

great contribution as always....go post a tweet  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 11:35:21 am »
I"m not picking and choosing anything you stupid twat.

The statistics are right in front of you.

The polar ice caps have doubled in size.

There's been no global warming in 17 years.

These are facts.     

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 11:36:25 am »

These are facts.   

but there was before that? :lol 

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/arctic-sea-ice-minimum-in-2013-is-sixth-lowest-on-record/#.VCRE5fldXX8  Thats from the scientists at NASA :lol feel free to read it...or...just ignore it and continue believing you are right...either way...dont care.

This year's sea ice extent is substantially higher than last year's record low minimum. On Sept.16, 2012, Arctic sea ice reached its smallest extent ever recorded by satellites at 1.32 million square miles (3.41 million square kilometers). That is about half the size of the average minimum extent from 1981 to 2010.

The 2013 summertime minimum extent is in line with the long-term downward trend of about 12 percent per decade since the late 1970s, a decline that has accelerated after 2007. This year’s rebound from 2012 does not disagree with this downward trend and is not a surprise to scientists.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:43:46 am by Baron of Bisquick »

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:33 am »
"Hurr durrr Who knows? Maybe the dinos ate global warming. You can never know. hurr durrrr" - PredictableTardeyes
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 11:46:02 am »

These are facts.   

Lets try something out here.

You have two planets.  Everything about these planets are the same except that one of them (planet A) has twice the amount of CO2 in its atmosphere than the other (planet B). 

Do you expect them to have the same climate?  If no, why not?

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 11:46:27 am »
Durve the NASA study has pretty much been discredited.

FACT.

The U of W study that just came out says there is pretty much is no such thing as 'anthropogenic contributed global warming'.

It was all a ruse to control access to energy, politics and money.  And most of us realized that early on.

The sooner you join reality, the better off we'll all be.

Leave frank out there, alone, all by himself.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off