Author Topic: Obama's Left: Illegal Immigrants Failing to Report  (Read 1256 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
Obama's Left: Illegal Immigrants Failing to Report
« on: September 26, 2014, 04:37:40 pm »
What a real Shocker! All the Illegals Obama rolled out the red carpet for aren't showing up for their Hearings.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-immigrant-families-ignore-165707460--politics.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

How many racist scumbags who were trying to deny opportunity to those poor peoples by making the argument for securing the border could not have seen this coming??  ::)

We bring 'em in, we feed em', give them medical check-ups, then a bus/airplane ticket to someplace nice with the instructions of "be sure to check back for your Immigration hearings."

Meanwhile Americans are being fined $5,000 for illegally crossing the border.  :uhh
http://www.naturalnews.com/047004_illegal_immigrants_free_education_border_crossing.html

We don't know who these people are, but they are bound to show up to to get drivers licenses, welfare, food stamps, Obamacare, and free schooling.
What does America get in return?? Non assimilating, non-educated persons with TB, Honduran Flu and Scabies.

WTF is wrong with our country that we can't secure the borders and start deporting some people??  Especially in this age of Terrorism and bad economies, overstrained social services, and not enough jobs.

Those precious little Jesus's and Moses's, as Nancy Pelosi said it, will be taking up valuable classroom space that American property-tax payers are providing.

Its not our job to feed and educate and provide for the world's poor. Its NOT the year 1880 Statue of Liberty "give us your sick and ignorant and terrorist savages" time anymore. The world has changed.

At Least those people could do is actually show up to their Immigration hearings so we can process them. But Nope.

Maybe we can educate them in Snakeeyes's classroom, as he will be sure to defend the Illegal bum-rush of 3rd world invaders. 

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
Re: Obama's Left: Illegal Immigrants Failing to Report
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 07:46:23 pm »
Ah, don't worry, they're all at 1400 Pennsylvania Ave
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 08:35:13 pm »

A JiP Sighting!!! 

welcome back young man.

I guess '1400' pennsylvania avenue is a bigger gaf than POTUS calling a navy corpsman a CORPSE MAN 3 times in the same teleprompter speech during a Medal of Honor ceremony ....

or even saying there are 57 states in the US America Union.

But hey,  only very politically savvy people here get what you are saying.     

The person who said '1400 pennsylvania avenue' is harmless.    Can't raise your taxes,  Can't force you to buy health insurance,  Can't sign executive orders allowing illegals to serve in the military while also cutting existing US americun citizens in the military....Can't send troops or airplanes  to attack Syria.

But yet...this '1400 person' is still in your dome.   Why is that?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:40:20 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 08:37:28 pm »
What a real Shocker! All the Illegals Obama rolled out the red carpet for aren't showing up for their Hearings.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-immigrant-families-ignore-165707460--politics.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

How many racist scumbags who were trying to deny opportunity to those poor peoples by making the argument for securing the border could not have seen this coming??  ::)

We bring 'em in, we feed em', give them medical check-ups, then a bus/airplane ticket to someplace nice with the instructions of "be sure to check back for your Immigration hearings."

Meanwhile Americans are being fined $5,000 for illegally crossing the border.  :uhh
http://www.naturalnews.com/047004_illegal_immigrants_free_education_border_crossing.html

We don't know who these people are, but they are bound to show up to to get drivers licenses, welfare, food stamps, Obamacare, and free schooling.
What does America get in return?? Non assimilating, non-educated persons with TB, Honduran Flu and Scabies.

WTF is wrong with our country that we can't secure the borders and start deporting some people??  Especially in this age of Terrorism and bad economies, overstrained social services, and not enough jobs.

Those precious little Jesus's and Moses's, as Nancy Pelosi said it, will be taking up valuable classroom space that American property-tax payers are providing.

Its not our job to feed and educate and provide for the world's poor. Its NOT the year 1880 Statue of Liberty "give us your sick and ignorant and terrorist savages" time anymore. The world has changed.

At Least those people could do is actually show up to their Immigration hearings so we can process them. But Nope.

Maybe we can educate them in Snakeeyes's classroom, as he will be sure to defend the Illegal bum-rush of 3rd world invaders.

that what one might call a verbal abortion.........

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 08:41:18 pm »
Shut up -f.   

This is the question du jour.

A JiP Sighting!!! 

welcome back young man.

I guess '1400' pennsylvania avenue is a bigger gaf than POTUS calling a navy corpsman a CORPSE MAN 3 times in the same teleprompter speech during a Medal of Honor ceremony ....

The person who said '1400 pennsylvania avenue' is harmless.    Can't raise your taxes,  Can't force you to buy health insurance,  Can't sign executive orders allowing illegals to serve in the military while also cutting existing US americun citizens in the military....Can't send troops or airplanes  to attack Syria.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 08:51:12 pm »
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 09:07:19 pm »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 11:49:24 am »
A JiP Sighting!!! 

welcome back young man.

A speech after two years of hard campaigning vs one day of whatever relaxation pills the Alaskan Polack has managed to swallow with the speech right the fvck in front of her.  Yeah, real good comparison, chump.

And she almost got within a heartbeat of 1400 Pennsylvania Ave because ol' Geezer McCain got a good look at Willard's tax returns.

As for why she's still there, well.

"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 12:00:31 pm »
I think you are scared of her.   Dems are always ascart of female conservatives.   They call them stupid even thought she was right about everything foreign policy wise...

She predicted Putin would take Crimea and the Ukraine.    :lol

among other things.

You want to know someone dumb that's a heartbeat away from the presidency?    Joe Biden.

That dude is dumb as an ashtray.

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 12:11:55 pm »
I think you are scared of her.   

The only thing I'm scared of is the fact that there are apparently millions of unsupervised retards with access to the voting booths who think she's stickin it to the libs whenever she goes off on one of her drug fueled word salads.

Russ from Sactown

• -I Post Here With Other-
  • -Tards-
  • Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 12:37:18 pm »
Shocker.  Libs here support undocumented democrats.
Idaho VandalsMiami MarlinsToronto RaptorsSan Diego ChargersVancouver Canucks

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 01:03:55 pm »

The only thing I'm scared of is the fact that there are apparently millions of unsupervised retards with access to the voting booths who think she's stickin it to the libs whenever she goes off on one of her drug fueled word salads.

Why do you hate women?      Liberal war on women!! :happy

If she was a democrat you would be in love.    She's about 50 times more intelligent than that b00b Joe Biden.

And here's a bulletin:   Obama ain't exactly showing a lot of intellect either.

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 01:09:54 pm »
Why do you hate women?      Liberal war on women!! :happy

If she was a democrat you would be in love.    She's about 50 times more intelligent than that b00b Joe Biden.

A shot of the genius taking out renown "dummy" Elizabeth Warren:

I'm quaking in my boots.  Please don't run her in 2016.  And whatever you do don't pair her with that Einstein Ted Cruz :uhh

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 01:14:48 pm »
:lol Obama said "We need to declare war on war."
:lol Obama blamed terrorism on Global Warming.   

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 01:17:05 pm »
Where you been anyway?

Laid off from your job?   Finally got another one...  reconnected your cable?

And still didn't learn your lesson?   Just blamed your layoff on Bush I guess?