Author Topic: Because there isn't a thread on White House intruders....  (Read 772 times)

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
  • I lift things up and put them down
    • jeff13164
Because there isn't a thread on White House intruders....
« on: October 01, 2014, 08:23:22 am »
I'll start one

The watermelon thing was certainly not necessary.  But beyond that, not all that unrealistic giving the bumbling fools the Secret Service seem to have become

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:28:13 am by Jeff in Syracuse »
Syracuse OrangeNew York MetsPhoenix SunsNew York Giants

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
Re: Because there isn't a thread on White House intruders....
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:27:36 am »
Watermelon flavored toothpaste  :lol :koolaid Im sure that wont cause any problems at all
my attractiveness is only outdone by my awesomeness

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
    • jeff13164
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:31:04 am »
So the head of the Secret Service AND employees of the Boston Herald are both going to be standing in the unemployment line

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:34:02 am »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:59:44 am by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
    • jeff13164
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 08:34:16 am »
OH yeah, this too.  WTF is going on with these people?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-rode-elevator-armed-man-criminal-record-sources/story?id=25879349

Obama Rode Elevator With Armed Man With Criminal Record, Sources Say

Sep 30, 2014, 11:46 PM ET
By ABC News via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

President Obama rode an elevator with an armed security contractor who had a criminal record during a recent visit to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

The man was flagged because he was taking pictures and acting somewhat unprofessional in the elevator with the president during the Sept. 16 visit, the source said.

At that point, the Secret Service ran a check on the man and found that he had a criminal record, the source said.

While the president was apparently in no danger, the situation marks the latest in a series of incidents that have raised criticism about the functioning of the Secret Service, and comes the same day as a Congressional hearing into how a man pierced layers of Secret Service Security at the White House.

In that startling security lapse earlier this month, 42-year-old Omar Gonzalez, armed with a 3 -inch serrated knife, scaled the north fence at the White House, stormed through the unlocked North Portico door, and barreled past an agent into the East Room minutes after the First Family had departed the White House. Gonzalez was indicted on federal and local charges Tuesday.

One day after the Sept. 19 incident, an unauthorized vehicle was cleared into the White House compound.

Additionally, in 2011 a man fired several rounds at the White House while some of the president's relatives were inside.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 08:35:37 am »
ISIS, Al-Queda and all other terrorists are laffing @ the Secret Service  :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Chef Dave

• just happy to be here
  • -Nutter-
  • sobriety is a bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 08:40:45 am »
ISIS, Al-Queda and all other terrorists are laffing @ the Secret Service  :lol

Dont forget the whores in Russia and South America are laffing as well :lol

my attractiveness is only outdone by my awesomeness

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 12:05:54 am »
word is....

The stuff kills me.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 06:41:02 am »
Yeah we don't do posts advocating the assassination of the President here. Do it again and you're on an express train out of town.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 07:19:56 am »
Secret Service isn't incompetent they just don't give a fvck about obama. Would you?
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
    • jeff13164
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 07:28:39 am »
Secret Service isn't incompetent they just don't give a fvck about obama. Would you?

Yes. 

This is their job.  This is what they are hired to do.  Specifically. They'd better give a shit or they can go work somewhere else

And you should give a shit that some of their actions put him in danger, whether you think he's a good President or not.

You can not agree with the man.  You must, however, respect the office.  That's what the Secret Service is protecting as much as the man.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 08:51:43 am »
Yes. 

This is their job.  This is what they are hired to do.  Specifically. They'd better give a shit or they can go work somewhere else

And you should give a shit that some of their actions put him in danger, whether you think he's a good President or not.

You can not agree with the man.  You must, however, respect the office.  That's what the Secret Service is protecting as much as the man.

^This^  :beer
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 09:08:45 am »
Yes. 

Dude I get that. But put yourself in their shoes for a minute. Obama is the most arrogant, haughty, disrespectful piece of shit to ever contaminate the Oval Office. That cunt he's married to is even worse. These guys are only human at the end of the day. You keep getting shit on continually and it's only natural after a while that you stop caring as much. I'm pretty sure everyone here has had an asshole boss at one time or another. Did you find yourself wanting to go above and beyond? Doubtful.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 09:11:36 am »
I think Obozo is a POS.

Period.

BUT you cannot ever allow a sitting president to be harmed.  Ever.

For any reason.

THIS IS THE UNITED fvckING STATES MAN.

Get it together.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
    • jeff13164
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 09:18:01 am »
Dude I get that. But put yourself in their shoes for a minute. Obama is the most arrogant, haughty, disrespectful piece of shit to ever contaminate the Oval Office. That cunt he's married to is even worse. These guys are only human at the end of the day. You keep getting shit on continually and it's only natural after a while that you stop caring as much. I'm pretty sure everyone here has had an asshole boss at one time or another. Did you find yourself wanting to go above and beyond? Doubtful.

If they're that pissed, then they should kwit and let someone who cares do the job.

These aren't shipping clerks that get fed up with their stupid bosses, then ship something to the wrong place. if they fvck up, maybe the stuff gets to it's destination a day or 2 late, or goes to the wrong place.  inconvenient, but the world goes on more or less without a hitch.

if the Secret Service fvcks up, let's face it, the entire country and perhaps the world goes into chaos. 

Again, if you don't care enough, just quit right away.  if you worked for the Secret Service, you'll probably find a job