Author Topic: The Supreme Court is a joke.  (Read 1659 times)

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
The Supreme Court is a joke.
« on: October 06, 2014, 01:31:57 pm »
Awesome, another blow to our freedom of speech rights covered under the First Amendment to the Constitution.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/06/supreme-court-turns-away-appeal-ohio-teacher-fired-over-display-religious-items/

Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about the Supreme Court, but I have some new information to bring to light. Before I get moving here, let me point out that the Supreme Court deeply believes that we're supposed to shut up and smile when it makes immoral judgements. Meanwhile, back on Earth, the truth is very simple: The Supreme Court believes it's perfectly okay to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international Maoism. More than anything else, such beliefs shed light on the Supreme Court's moral values and suggest incontrovertibly that it wants to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights. That's surely a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to it breaking our country's national and patriotic backbone and making it ripe for the slave's yoke of international dogmatism one day. The Supreme Court's perversions are obtrusive. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that I don't need to tell you that the Supreme Court's ignorant attempts to debunk myths often lead to the perpetuation of them. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that most members of our quick-fix, sugar-rush, attention-deficit society are too impatient to realize the importance of showing pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror. I wish only that a few more people could see that I condemn the Supreme Court's carnival-barker gimmicks. But I digress. The Supreme Court has been fairly successful in its efforts to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of the most domineering slubberdegullions you'll ever see.

When a political condition of greed, massive corruption, and diversity of objective is coupled to a social condition of drugs, violence, and discontent, therein exists the perfect environment for the Supreme Court to make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up. Here, too, we can see how there is no justification on any level whatsoever for the Supreme Court's parasitic, carnaptious ideas. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. We must get people to sign a petition to limit the Supreme Court's ability to cause trouble. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that the Supreme Court has warned us that in a matter of days, acrasial warmongers will judge people based solely on hearsay. If you think about it, you'll realize that the Supreme Court's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that in all the torrents of rhetorical hot air thus far expended, it's hard to find a single sentence from the Supreme Court that acknowledges that it swims in a sea of metagrobolism, the waters of which roil with anger and resentment. Most of that anger and resentment is directed towards people like me who appeal for comity between us and the Supreme Court. What I had wanted for this post was to write an analysis of the Supreme Court's recent judgements—not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: The Supreme Court is a joke.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 01:32:58 pm »
Thank you for your input on this issue.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 01:33:57 pm »
Im not reading all that shit.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 01:34:39 pm »
Im not reading all that shit.
You should, it's very informative.  :koolaid
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 01:42:07 pm »
Religion is for church, not for public school.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »
Religion is for church, not for public school.

I think you need to read the first amendment.

Plus I can find story after story after story about how schools displaying Islamic religious shite... and people aren't aren't allowed to complain... or the religious right is called intolerant for asking for it to be taken down.

Not that you'd have a muslim girl in your white bread class,,  but I'm sure you'd support her being forced to take off her muslim headwear?
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 01:50:52 pm »
I can find story after story after story about how schools displaying Islamic religious shite...

:popcorn
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 01:52:03 pm »
REMOVE ALL THE JUSTICES FOR INCOMPETENCE AND STUFF
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 02:16:52 pm »
I think you need to read the first amendment.

Plus I can find story after story after story about how schools displaying Islamic religious shite... and people aren't aren't allowed to complain... or the religious right is called intolerant for asking for it to be taken down.

Not that you'd have a muslim girl in your white bread class,,  but I'm sure you'd support her being forced to take off her muslim headwear?

A teacher displaying religious symbology is different than a student enjoying individual rights.  This teacher has no more right to bombard his students with Christian idols than I would with the Church of Satan.

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 04:48:11 pm »
A teacher displaying religious symbology is different than a student enjoying individual rights.  This teacher has no more right to bombard his students with Christian idols than I would with the Church of Satan.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 04:58:51 pm »
You should, it's very informative.  :koolaid

So whats your bottom line opinion on the matter?
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 04:59:32 pm »
So whats your bottom line opinion on the matter?

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 05:05:37 pm »

I'm not going to bash your opinion on the matter, I think we both have somewhat similar political views..

What really do you think the problem with it is? Its hard for me to read a full page withought paragraph Indents in small font.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 06:21:47 pm »

If you promise not to pray in my school, I promise not to think in your church. 

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 07:05:26 pm »
If you promise not to pray in my school, I promise not to think in your church.
What if a student or group of students is offended by the theory of Darwinism and one of these posters is hanging in their science room? Doesn't some group of nut jobs have the same expectation of the Supreme Court to hear their case to take the poster down?