Author Topic: Is Ebola more deadly for teh blax?  (Read 581 times)

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Is Ebola more deadly for teh blax?
« on: October 09, 2014, 09:06:17 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Thomas Eric Duncan (left) was sent home from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital when he first went there for medical help - despite telling nurses he had come from Ebola-stricken Liberia. He also did not receive a blood transfusion from someone who had beaten the disease, and was not given ZMapp, the 'miracle drug' that has worked on Ebola patients in the past. Five US citizens have been diagnosed with Ebola and three of them have survived. Two others are being treated. NBC News cameraman Ashoka Mukpo, (bottom right) the latest American victim, arrived at the infectious disease ward at the University of Nebraska Medical Center this week for treatment. Dr Kent Brantley (top left) and Nancy Writebol (top right) both received ZMapp. Dr Rick Sacra (bottom left) was cured after receiving a transfusion of Dr Brantley's blood.

:popcorn
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Jeff in Syracuse

• (I)
  • -Nutter-
  • I lift things up and put them down
    • jeff13164
Re: Is Ebola more deadly for teh blax?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 09:22:31 am »
1) if I'm gonna be pissed at someone, it would be the first hospital who sent the guy home with zithormax or whatever.  If they admit him at that time, 2 days before he was carted away by ambulance, I'd have to believe he'd have a better shot.  Sounds like if you catch this thing early enough, you might have a shot to beat it.

2) the hospital he did get admitted to gave him some experimental drug, which worked for a bit, but the virus overwhelmed it.

3) This thing does kill 50-90% of folks it infects.  Maybe nothing could have been done at all.

4) Maybe he shouldn't have lied as he left Liberia.

Either way, if your ranking factors to blame for this, the hospital he was treated at should be well down the list.  And so should racism for that matter

Syracuse OrangeNew York MetsPhoenix SunsNew York Giants

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 09:25:34 am »
The first guy caught hell for thanking God.

:lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 10:00:53 am »
the nephew said because he was poor black man w/a heavy accent....
the rev. jesse saying he would've gotten better treatment but, since he was black...

you mvtherfvkers can kiss MY BLACK ASS!

what about blaming him for lying before he got over here.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 11:03:29 pm »
the rev. jesse saying he would've gotten better treatment but, since he was black...

The bill for his little stay is $500,000 dollars.
Who's actually gonna' pay for that?

And his stupid "fiancee" thinks she can win the ghetto lottery by suing the hospital as if they hadn't done enough. Go back to Liberia then if its so terrible, cunt.
Besides, homeboy hadn't even seen your ass, or his kids, for 16 years until he suddenly got the Ebola urge to come and visit your nearby hospital.

:monkey2
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 09:11:08 am »

There were quite a few black callers to Levin and other talk shows that have said the same exact thing.

I think Jesse and Al's race bating hustle has run its course. :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 11:20:59 am »

Jesse Jackson's histrionics are a mockery of all that is fair and equitable. That's the sort of statement that some people feel is avaricious but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because I'm tired of muzzy-headed dips (especially the pigheaded type). You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Hell, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Rev. Jackson's partisans tend to fall into the mistaken belief that Jesse is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted, mainly because they live inside a Rev. Jackson-generated illusion world and talk only with each other.

Everything Rev. Jackson says is a lie, and everything Rev. Jackson does is based on a lie: his accusations, his escapades, his ruderies—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make coldhearted beatniks believe them. There's a chance that he will condition the public to accept violence as normal and desirable before long. Just look no further than Ferguson, Missouri. Well, that's extremely speculative, but it is clear today that ignorance is bliss. This may be why Rev. Jackson's legates are generally all smiles and cheers. Rev. Jesse Jackson's speeches leave the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea. And that's the honest truth.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 02:35:16 pm »
President Obola wouldn't bring it into the united states if it wasn't safe.

LOL
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings