Author Topic: Viewing Pleasure--Why Stupid Liberals Succeed -Evan Sayet (kindergarten of Eden)  (Read 519 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

"They don't build, they don't make, they don't construct, they don't manufacture, they don't prepare, they don't sow, they don't mend," Sayet says. "Every single profession that we associate with liberalism is all talk, but no action, and the thing is when you don't 'do anything', you don't know what you're talking about."

Sayet then proceeds with exuberantly merciless mockery to explain why liberals flock to liberal professions, all of which require they "do nothing".

Why does the liberal flock to academia? Because "the academic doesn't do anything."

"The job of the academic," Sayet says, "Is for someone who doesn't do anything to lecture to children, who don't do anything, about the people who do things and did things, and the things that they did and they do."

Why does the liberal flock to journalism? Because "the journalist doesn't do anything."

"The job of the journalist," Sayet says, "Is for someone who doesn't do anything, to report to the people who do things, the things that the other people who do things were doing while they were out doing things."

Why does the liberal flock to government? As conservatives have rightly pointed out for decades, "the government doesn't do anything."

"The job of people like Barack Obama, who have never done anything," Sayet says, " is to order the people who do everything to stop doing anything the way that they do those things. Ironically, if the people who do everything don't listen to the people who have never done anything, then the people who have never done anything will put the people who do everything in jail where they won't be able to do anything, but where they will meet another Democratic party constituency."

Why do liberals flock to show business? Yea, they don't do anything either.

"The job of the actor is to pretend to be doing things," Sayet says, " The actor is all talk, but no action, which is interesting, because in order to get the actor to start talking, the director yells 'action', but the second there's any action, they send the actor to his trailer to talk with his entourage and they bring in the stuntman." Sayet then pointed out that stuntmen are overwhelmingly conservative in Hollywood, because they work in a job that requires them to do something.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
All that's some shit I ain't readin bruh :koolaid
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
2st.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
Liberals be talking like this: Blah, blah, blah. Conservatives be talking like this: Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
2st.
"Every single profession that we associate with liberalism is all talk, but no action"

By the associative principal Liberals are All Hat and no Cattle. 

Lets here snake

1. say I should read his in depth response.
2. say I am stupid
3. bring up sodomy
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
"Every single profession that we associate with liberalism is all talk, but no action"

By the associative principal Liberals are All Hat and no Cattle. 

Lets here snake

1. say I should read his in depth response.
2. say I am stupid
3. bring up sodomy

Sorry, I don't speak retard.  Can you possibly translate??

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Sorry, I don't speak retard.  Can you possibly translate??

UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

:lol egzactly. 

Snake   "here" == "hear"  Small typo,   it's just someone not trying to get through to you because you aren't going to get it regardless.

"F Chuck Todd" is :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Well congrats, Trigtudo - if Rocket watched your little video then one person did.   :lol

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
All that's some shit I ain't readin bruh :koolaid

rack yuts.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
You used to sign off (thankfully) with -f.

now you are just "f"

what happened to "dash f?"

J - Dog

• -Member-
Liberalism is a Mental Disease..

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
I've got say that my Cliven Bundy commercial brings more lulz.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo