Author Topic: A public service message from the GOP.  (Read 3233 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: A public service message from the GOP.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 06:47:24 pm »
Democrats have been losing at every level down to local dog catcher since 2010 midterms.

Single women are abandoning the Democratic Party.    "Obama doesn't make them feel safe."  :lol

Married women have a tendency to be Conservative.

Backle people aren't gonna turn out because the Messiah isn't on the ballot.

I don't understand this "boat race" comment that snake repeatedly uses when describing recent elections...   It simply hasn't been the case.    And without voter fraud,   I doubt there'd even be a democratic party.

That being said,  the republican party lets the dems get away with saying stupid shit.   Like "republicans want dirty air and dirty water and want the polar bears to die and want women to be paid less and republicans are rich wall street bankers that were born with silver spoons in their mouths and are dumb uneducated Christians in the south and are racist, sexist, and homophobic.   Bush Lied about WMDs and people died."

Republicans don't put up a fight over those stupid statements,  because they laugh and think there's no way anyone would ever believe such ridiculousness...  They actually BELIEVE people aren't that stupid.

Republicans best start owning up to the idea that people ARE that stupid.   SnakeEyes is proof of it.   The consummate "Low Information Voter" believes that shit... it's said on TV...   it must be true. 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 08:14:48 pm »
Democrats have been losing at every level down to local dog catcher since 2010 midterms.

Single women are abandoning the Democratic Party.    "Obama doesn't make them feel safe."  :lol

Married women have a tendency to be Conservative.

Backle people aren't gonna turn out because the Messiah isn't on the ballot.

I don't understand this "boat race" comment that snake repeatedly uses when describing recent elections...   It simply hasn't been the case.    And without voter fraud,   I doubt there'd even be a democratic party.

That being said,  the republican party lets the dems get away with saying stupid shit.   Like "republicans want dirty air and dirty water and want the polar bears to die and want women to be paid less and republicans are rich wall street bankers that were born with silver spoons in their mouths and are dumb uneducated Christians in the south and are racist, sexist, and homophobic.   Bush Lied about WMDs and people died."

Republicans don't put up a fight over those stupid statements,  because they laugh and think there's no way anyone would ever believe such ridiculousness...  They actually BELIEVE people aren't that stupid.

Republicans best start owning up to the idea that people ARE that stupid.   SnakeEyes is proof of it.   The consummate "Low Information Voter" believes that shit... it's said on TV...   it must be true.

this asshole doth protest too much

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 08:23:12 pm »

Off the top of my head I can think of one level that the Democrats have won at since 2010...

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 08:26:09 pm »

Off the top of my head I can think of one level that the Democrats have won at since 2010...

cmon BP, annise won mayor here.......get it together brah

f

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 08:52:04 pm »
BACTudo's world always makes me :lol.   :koolaid
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 08:59:25 pm »

Lost the Reps in 2010.   Gonna lose the Senate a few days from now.

Local elections democrats have been pwnt.

But I refer back to the republican's poor messaging.   They don't seem to understand that low information voters actually believe the ridiculous shit that the dems say.

I think the republican establishment sucks.  They suck bad.   It's because they don't actually realize how devious and destructive the democratic establishment has become.

:lol  Harry Reid attaciking the Koch Brothers.   And then rank and file,  from my libtard friends they start going after the Koch brothers...(without knowing who the hell they are) and Rush Limbaugh....

As if Rush Limbaugh and the Koch brothers have the power to raise peoples taxes and force them to buy health insurance.    It's very interesting to watch. 

REPUBLICANS WANT TO KILL ALL THE POLAR BEARS!!!!

And low information voters actually believe that.

Meantime, in Canada,   Halloween trick or treating is cancelled because of the threat of polar bears eating the kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805105/Snow-town-forced-cancel-trick-treating-Halloween-threat-polar-bears.html

If polar bears are on the verge of extinction then why are there enough to shut down halloween trick or treating?
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 09:03:56 pm »

But I refer back to the republican's poor messaging.   They don't seem to understand that low information voters actually believe the ridiculous shit that the dems say.

I didn't learn until recently that this is a Rush gimmick.  Shocking that BACTudo uses it as well.    :lol

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2014, 09:10:27 pm »
Rush Limbaugh has no power.   He cannot raise your taxes.  He cannot force you to buy health insurance.   He's a popular radio personality.

Meantime you and your party supported a grand kleagle for the KKK.   Robert Byrd.   A sexual harrassment president (Bill Clinton) Eulogized him.    And a current president.  (Barrack Obama) Eulogized him.

This is all weird to me.  How an unforgiving political party forgives racism and sexual harassment as long as the subjects are part of the said party.

Menace?   Yeah that's a fvcking menace.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2014, 09:11:48 pm »
Rush Limbaugh has no power.   He cannot raise your taxes.  He cannot force you to buy health insurance.   He's a popular radio personality.

:lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »
Having a brain in my head and thus not being a listener of the Rush Limbaugh show, I now wonder: is there any of the idiotic shtick you run on here (low information voter, drones, etc.) that you came up with on your own??  Or is it all the fat fvckers??

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 09:37:31 pm »

I think the republican establishment sucks.  They suck bad.   It's because they don't actually realize how devious and destructive the democratic establishment has become.

:lol  Harry Reid attaciking the Koch Brothers.   And then rank and file,  from my libtard friends they start going after the Koch brothers...(without knowing who the hell they are) and Rush Limbaugh....

As if Rush Limbaugh and the Koch brothers have the power to raise peoples taxes and force them to buy health insurance.    It's very interesting to watch. 

Meantime, in Canada,   Halloween trick or treating is cancelled because of the threat of polar bears eating the kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805105/Snow-town-forced-cancel-trick-treating-Halloween-threat-polar-bears.html

If polar bears are on the verge of extinction then why are there enough to shut down halloween trick or treating?

I can think of one important election the Dems have won since 2010.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:05 pm »

"REPUBLICANS WANT TO KILL ALL THE POLAR BEARS!!!!"

what the f are you talking about.

f

testudo

• -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:39 pm »
I can think of one important election the Dems have won since 2010.

Only one thing is for sure princess.

We will find out in a couple of weeks.

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2014, 09:41:28 pm »

This is all weird to me.  How an unforgiving political party forgives racism and sexual harassment as long as the subjects are part of the said party.

Menace?   Yeah that's a fvcking menace.

Curious, can you remind me what party ran David Duke as a candidate?

Also, do you know who Strom Thurmond is?

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 09:42:26 pm »
Curious, can you remind me what party ran David Duke as a candidate?

Also, do you know who Strom Thurmond is?

rack

f