Author Topic: She is your left, vol. 1  (Read 313 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
She is your left, vol. 1
« on: November 12, 2014, 12:26:08 pm »
This fat tattooed hipster is a typical opinion-maker and leader of the left.
She was in some video snakeeyes linked in another post where she talks about how she's turning out to vote for "reproduction rights", nice euphemism that means I don't know what.   She's also in some stupid show about 28-year old children wandering around aimlessly in New York and leading pointless lonely hipster lives and getting tattoos and nose piercings.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: She is your left, vol. 1
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:29:08 pm »
My boy Matt Walsh crushes her in this post, along with idiots like snakeeyes and their myopic "Why do you care?" mentality who think a young lady turning towards lesbianism (her sister) is perfectly healthy and inevitable and not at all a sign of a confused mind and dysfunctional upbringing.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/parents-do-your-jobs-or-your-kids-might-turn-out-like-lena-dunham/
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:20:59 pm »
Getting piercings and tattoos...I just don't get it!!

vIQ  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 01:22:25 pm »
My boy Matt Walsh crushes her in this post, along with idiots like snakeeyes and their myopic "Why do you care?" mentality who think a young lady turning towards lesbianism (her sister) is perfectly healthy and inevitable and not at all a sign of a confused mind and dysfunctional upbringing.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/parents-do-your-jobs-or-your-kids-might-turn-out-like-lena-dunham/

theblaze.com

:lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol