Author Topic: "Overnight"  (Read 679 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
"Overnight"
« on: November 11, 2014, 07:10:04 am »
US Troops arrived in Anbar Province in Iraq.

Quoth Obama 6 mos ago:    "One of my proudest achievements was ending (losing) the war in Iraq."

Happy Veterans Day Kids.  Here's another plate of sand for breakfast before you re-take the ground you had already won.

This is your left.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: "Overnight"
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 08:38:45 am »
Wait - are you amongst the troops who were deployed?
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Mike in Parma

• Glory, Glory
  • -Nutter-
  • Tottenham Hotspur
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 08:40:34 am »
Man, I wish the Republicans were in total power so these wars that were all started by the Democratic Party would end swiftly.
Notre Dame Fighting IrishCleveland IndiansCleveland Browns
 Saluki_Love   "It's good to be loved. Especially anally."

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 09:14:47 am »
I mean...  Obama campaigned on how the war in Iraq was unnecessary.    "Bush lied,  People died."

He declared the war over.   Considered it one of his greatest accomplishments.

"Mission Accomplished."

So why is he sending more troops over there to recover the same ground?

I'm on the side of letting those animals kills themselves.    It's not like we aren't energy independant.     We are... (No thanks to Obama and his Environmental Whacko base that don't allow drilling/fracking on government property. )

The shit press stopped body counting The killing and wounding of US Soldiers after Obama was elected.   (you probably didn't notice that.)

So seriously.   What's going on?   Is anyone going to bother to ask our dear leader what his rationale is for re-sending soldiers over there?    Is it a "war of choice?"     Is a "Humanitarian Mission?"  (see Clintons Blackhawk Down Scenario)

What's going on.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 09:18:23 am »
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 09:20:17 am »
(No thanks to Obama and his Environmental Whacko base that don't allow drilling/fracking on government property. )

We have been over this before numbnuts, anytime any company drills in the Gulf of Mexico, they are drilling on government property.  Anytime any company acquires a new lease in the Gulf of Mexico, they are leasing governmental property.

The current Gulf of Mexico drilling rig count sits at around 98, so that means for the most part, while your lumpy head is reading this message there are approximately 98 wells being drilled on government property in the Gulf of Mexico alone.

Unfortunately one of those rigs can't be relocated to drill into your skull and try to find out why you love to post lies and falsehoods on the internet.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 09:37:15 am »
We have been over this before numbnuts, anytime any company drills in the Gulf of Mexico, they are drilling on government property.  Anytime any company acquires a new lease in the Gulf of Mexico, they are leasing governmental property.

The current Gulf of Mexico drilling rig count sits at around 98, so that means for the most part, while your lumpy head is reading this message there are approximately 98 wells being drilled on government property in the Gulf of Mexico alone.

Unfortunately one of those rigs can't be relocated to drill into your skull and try to find out why you love to post lies and falsehoods on the internet.

You are kind of changing the subject...   But i'll bite...

Offshore deep drilling is out of US Waters.   There is Russia,  Japan,  Brazil,  Venezuela and all number of other countries drilling out in the Gulf.  Through the auspices of RIG, (Transocean)    PBR (Petrobras).. Royal Dutch Shell...    (No US Gubmit Permits Needed.)     There was an oil spill that a mexico company did 3 or so years before the "BP Oil Spill" that would rot your nuts offf,   but you wouldn't know about that... why?   because of the shit press....

I'm talking about fracking.   And the oil boom that is taking pacle in parts of Ohio but mostly in the dakotas.   Land drilling;  on Private property.     (not allowed on gubmint property.)

This boom is making it suck for offshore drillers.     

But really,  the subject of this therade,   princess,  is why the fvck is Obama sending troops back to a bad war.... that he supposedly ended...and it can't be about oil... so what.... is it a humanatarian mission?    I mean... let me know... because the dear leader has not specified the goal at all..Oil is at a 10 year low...... it's not like he's trying to get Usama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein... so what's this about?     

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 10:56:00 am »
You are kind of changing the subject...   But i'll bite...

Offshore deep drilling is out of US Waters.   There is Russia,  Japan,  Brazil,  Venezuela and all number of other countries drilling out in the Gulf.  Through the auspices of RIG, (Transocean)    PBR (Petrobras).. Royal Dutch Shell...    (No US Gubmit Permits Needed.)     There was an oil spill that a mexico company did 3 or so years before the "BP Oil Spill" that would rot your nuts offf,   but you wouldn't know about that... why?   because of the shit press....

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  Anything off of the US coast up to and including 200 miles is US territory, this is all federal land that is being leased from the federal government and drilled upon.

You lack so much knowledge here it is scary.  RIG is a drilling contractor, if RIG is going to drill a well in US GOM waters, they need any and all necessary permits to drill the well regardless if they drill the well for a US company, a European company, or a South American company.  You realize that RIG doesn't own any of the wells that they drill right?  Probably not.

No company, country, or drilling contractor can drill within 200 miles of the US coast line on any coast without first leasing a parcel of land from the federal government and then obtaining the necessary permits to drill on that property.

You're so misinformed it is funny.  Petrobras just rolling up to the US waters on the GOM and starting to plug away in the Gulf?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, christ you have so little idea about how this works that I feel sorry for you. 

So to repeat, there is an enormous amount of drilling taking place on federal property, in the GOM, as your lumpy head reads this.

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 10:59:46 am »

Happy Veterans Day Kids.  Here's another plate of sand for breakfast before you re-take the ground you had already won.

You mean the ground that we took because we thought that all those weapons of mass destruction were standing around in?  You mean the ground owned by the country that we destabilized cause Junior was mad Saddam may have tried to assassinate his daddy and Darth Cheney thought it would really boost Haliburton's bottom line?  That ground?  Oh but that wasn't the repubs fault. Saddam relocated the weapons behind a Panamanian wall or something.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 11:56:01 am »

You mean the ground that we took because we thought that all those weapons of mass destruction were standing around in?  You mean the ground owned by the country that we destabilized cause Junior was mad Saddam may have tried to assassinate his daddy and Darth Cheney thought it would really boost Haliburton's bottom line?  That ground?  Oh but that wasn't the repubs fault. Saddam relocated the weapons behind a Panamanian wall or something.

What, in that rambling incoherent diatribe, is factually accurate?
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 12:03:47 pm »

What, in that rambling incoherent diatribe, is factually accurate?

But Michael Moore and stuff.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 12:14:18 pm »
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  Anything off of the US coast up to and including 200 miles is US territory, this is all federal land that is being leased from the federal government and drilled upon.

You lack so much knowledge here it is scary.  RIG is a drilling contractor, if RIG is going to drill a well in US GOM waters, they need any and all necessary permits to drill the well regardless if they drill the well for a US company, a European company, or a South American company.  You realize that RIG doesn't own any of the wells that they drill right?  Probably not.

No company, country, or drilling contractor can drill within 200 miles of the US coast line on any coast without first leasing a parcel of land from the federal government and then obtaining the necessary permits to drill on that property.

You're so misinformed it is funny.  Petrobras just rolling up to the US waters on the GOM and starting to plug away in the Gulf?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, christ you have so little idea about how this works that I feel sorry for you. 

So to repeat, there is an enormous amount of drilling taking place on federal property, in the GOM, as your lumpy head reads this.

I'm pretty sure you are repeating the same thing I just said...   That most of the drilling taking place in the Gulf is in deep water outside of US Government terrirotry...  200 miles... like you said... no permits required.

The permit oil rigs in gulf water US Territory are DYING because the engine of the current oil boom is taking pacle in the midwest.     The dakotas.    ON SHORE.     FRACKING.     You probably missed that while you were caught up in the red tape and hard-on you get over arguing with me over a technicality that is unrelated to the topic other than a curious question about why Barrack feels the need to deploy troops in Iraq again:

if it's a stupid war by a stupid ex-president over "non-existent" WMDs...  and we don't need their oil.... Because we are almost energy independant due to onshore fracking...      why does barrack feel the need to send troops there?   It's just a question.   Or you can keep rolling your face across your keyboard trying to verify unrelated details and your own mis-comprehension of what I'm asking. 

Is this new deployment a humanitarian deployment?    Is it over oil?    Is it over WMDs?     What is the REASON our dear leader is deploying troops there?    After he took them out less than 18 months ago and declared bode,  mission accomplished?

JiP?   you are welcome to answer this too....  Why is Obama sending troops to Iraq after he had "ended the war?"   

B.P. in H town

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 01:37:01 pm »
I'm pretty sure you are repeating the same thing I just said...   That most of the drilling taking place in the Gulf is in deep water outside of US Government terrirotry...  200 miles... like you said... no permits required.

The permit oil rigs in gulf water US Territory are DYING because the engine of the current oil boom is taking pacle in the midwest.     The dakotas.    ON SHORE.     FRACKING.     You probably missed that while you were caught up in the red tape and hard-on you get over arguing with me over a technicality that is unrelated to the topic other than a curious question about why Barrack feels the need to deploy troops in

Oh boy, there is so much wrong here, this is getting tiring.

1.  I never said the majority of drilling takes place outside the US 200 mile boundary.  I'm not sure of any that takes place outside of this - primarly because there aren't any places in the GOM ( I think there is one left now) that isn't within the 200 mile boundary of any country.  Majors are just now drilling in what is known as ultra-deep waters, that are still within the 200 mile federal boundary.  So you are just dead ass wrong here (and in other places).  This is just stupid, any drilling you read or hear about in the GOM, is drilled on federal waters.

2. GOM drilling isn't dying, in fact it is just the opposite.  Production has been increasing for the most part over the past 15 years, and the ultra-deep technology is only going to help this.

3. Aside from the factual point in #2 above that the GOM is in fact NOT dying, you seem to say that it is dying (which again it isn't - again, see some of the record prices being paid for GOM federal leases) because of the "oil boom taking place in the midwest".  This is so stupid, although from a lumpy head like you I am not surprised.  Just because oil is able to be produced in other areas, doesn't mean that you don't produce it in existing production areas.  Look, the oil business is pretty simple, get it out of the ground for less than you can sell it for.  So regardless of the fact that shale plays have grown in the past decade, this doesn't mean that the GOM is any less viable as a producing area.

4.  Just to butress the #3 above, and help you learn something about an industry about which you are painfully clueless, the production curve on shale plays is remarkably steep 3-5 years tops.  There are fields in the GOM that have been producing for 50+ years.

5. You keep saying this is "unrelated to the topic".  Well take a look around bumblefvck and see who was the first person to post about drilling bans in the GOM.  I'll give you a hint, he's the guy who has no idea what he is talking about.  Here is a second hint, he has a track record of lying about shit through this teeth on this site.  Third hint, rub your head and feel those lumps, that is the guy who first brought this up.

6. Finally, I love how you always say that I call you out on technicalities.  I agree that it must be inconvenient to have your bullshit constantly called out, but that is what happens when you have zero idea of what you are talking about, and less credibility.  What you refer to as technicalities are truely just facts.  Sorry if the facts get in the way of your bullshit.

Joe Posnanski posted something Bill James said about "bullshit".  It basically sums up 99% of the shit that Rentudo the lying sack of shit says on here:

Bullshit has tremendous advantages over knowledge. Bullshit can be created as needed, on demand, without limit. Anything that happens, you can make up an explanation for why it happened.

That is Rentudo, just pure made up shit, on demand.

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2014, 01:41:00 pm »
:lol
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 01:58:54 pm »
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Can't we just leave any critical analysis of Tudo in ETA at this??   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol