Author Topic: Explanation of the Low Information Voter.  (Read 1332 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Explanation of the Low Information Voter.
« on: November 12, 2014, 07:55:01 am »
"call it the stupidity of the American Voter."

Watch the below video. Watch it over and over again. And now I'll explain the political left.... On the surface they pretend to care about you and be compassionate.... Below the surface they break the american public into little groups... by race, sex, gay, straight, religion...and then they create enemies for each..... fox news.. , Rush Limbaugh,   rich wall street bankers....(most of which are democrats)... Knuckledragging uneducated rednecks from the south... rich old whitemen.... ( which is it really? Are rich white wallstreet traders republicans or is it dumb uneducated rednecks from the south?) It can't be both... but I digress and I could go on and on about how Obama nominated the first old white man as secretary of state in over 20 years. ... but this is what they do... they break people emotionally into being one issue voters... "Equal pay for women"  "Gay Marriage"... "Immigration"    Break them into being ONE ISSUE VOTERS... and then they cobble all their one-issue voters together and try to get elected. Behind the scenes... is the video..... behind the scenes is this f*cking video... this video is what they actually think of you. They think you are fools. And they think you can't decide for yourselves what is best for your life and your family...and they will do it by hook or crook.... .I have the inclination to agree that liberals are fools.... But we are better than this.. .and this election showed it.

The other thing these liberal elites do... that is currently working for Snake and Frank....is they make you fools think you are part of the "Intellectual Elite."     That's a pretty good mop-up operation.   But Sanke,   Frank Dash...    they don't consider you part of their club.   SYHTFOTW.

This is your left:
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Explanation of the Low Information Voter.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 07:58:45 am »
Wow, you must really love this video for whatever reason since you've posted it like 7 times now.

7 posts, 0 clicks.  Keep posting it jughead!!   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 08:02:32 am »
I can only bring you to the water horseeyes.

You have cognitive dissonance...   any objective,  clear thinking person can see what I'm saying.

But for you to see what I'm saying would mean you'd have to admit you were fooled... and you are way too stupid and stubborn to do that.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 10:47:49 am »
This video doesn't say anything about BENGHAZI!!!
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 12:37:27 pm »
Yup, the GOP won by “treason.” As evidence, Burnett offered a quote from Mitch McConnell before the 2010 midterm: “We need to treat this election as the first step in retaking the government ... The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” A member of one party hoping to defeat a president from another? Shocking! 

MoonBat Liberals have a great handle on reality?  Not according to the HUFPO...
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 01:05:19 pm »
The guy also worked on Romneycare and is an MIT professor. I imagine he thinks pretty much everybody is stupid. 
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 01:14:05 pm »
The guy also worked on Romneycare and is an MIT professor. I imagine he thinks pretty much everybody is stupid.

I did not know this and am not surprised by this. Maybe one day we can all be adults about this and understand that no matter who is in charge the end result is always the same. The American people, as a whole, get fvcked. The middle class more than anyone else. The middle class that is the heart and soul of this country. Romneycare would have paid off his cronies, Obamacare is and will pay off his cronies. We all get fvcked. When the boat rolls over we're dead dead dead.

In closing, both parties suck, man.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »
Explanation of how Tudo sees the world

Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 01:20:35 pm »
I can only bring you to the water horseeyes.

You have cognitive dissonance...   any objective,  clear thinking person can see what I'm saying.

But for you to see what I'm saying would mean you'd have to admit you were fooled... and you are way too stupid and stubborn to do that.

Because I don't care to watch your stupid 53 second video?  Go fvck yourself, fvcko.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 09:20:20 pm »
the stupidity of the American voter is a given. the republicans have brainwashed their followers by falsely supporting religious ideals, patriotism among other things. it's a sad situatio when folks can use their own minds to determine what is right or wrong. this too will pass.

Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 11:04:03 pm »
Because I don't care to watch your stupid 53 second video?  Go fvck yourself, fvcko.

WERKED
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2014, 11:54:26 pm »
the stupidity of the American voter is a given. the republicans have brainwashed their followers by falsely supporting religious ideals, patriotism among other things. it's a sad situatio when folks can use their own minds to determine what is right or wrong. this too will pass.

f

yeah.  Dems don't do this type of stuff at all. 

Go team.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2014, 08:08:38 am »
both parties are like women; there'll always be a flaw no matter how minute or large.  but, no matter what we all keep going back...
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Itchy Nutsack

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2014, 08:38:09 am »

f

Frank you do realize that this is a Democrat who is calling the supporters of Obamacare stupid and the overwhelming majority of the people who support Obamacare are Democrats. He just called you stupid. He didnt even bother calling you ignorant. Well ignorance can be cured, stupidity cant.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2014, 09:56:29 am »
I hope everyone realizes that piling on Obamacare is tantamount to attacking a straw man.  Because what "Obamacare" was (because of bipartisan bullshit) in actuality when implemented was nothing like it should have been - socialized medicine.  Like every other western industrialized nation in the world has.  Because they don't have a bunch of millionaire idiot conservative douchebags stirring up an ignorant voting populace against it like we do.  But go ahead and carry on.