Author Topic: The official CIA what what in the butt thread  (Read 856 times)

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Re: The official CIA what what in the butt thread
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 11:54:01 am »
:lol having something in my butt....  :lol Never EVER happen AGAIN.... just sayin. 

FTFY
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:55:48 am by Dog »
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 11:56:37 am »
:uhh am I the only one who wipes his ass and gets a little bit in the hole to ensure cleanliness  :blush
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 01:16:40 pm »
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 09:40:22 pm »
Why would you release this to fuel our enemies even more?

What, you think Abdul is going to behead two American infadels in ISIS-Land instead of just one now that the report has been released?

Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 09:43:03 pm »
Andrea Tantaro is pretty hot  :banana .. Repubs definitely have hotter chicks on TV..

But seriously? ... We're crying because the CIA waterboarded and sleep deprived a few Jihadist terrorists to try and get Info? 10 years ago?
Its not like we cut their heads off, and sliced their dicks off and shoved them in their mouths and hung them from a lamppost.
Is anyone really losing sleep over it? Are Americans really Outraged?
No.

Maybe the CIA should play Patty-Cake, and have a nice bout of therapy & counseling when it comes to dealing with Radical Muslims who want nothing more than to see Americans Dead and are looking for every opportunity to make it happen!

Feinstein is a stupid old hag. She should be investigated for steering government contracts to her Husband, if anything. What a total bitch move.

Liberals get more asinine and desperate every day. They really give a shit more about the well-being of a Terrorist, than the safety and security of their constituents. They live in some fantasy utopian world were Up is Down, and the worst of people are super-special who just need more care and protection and special rights than the rest of us...

This just smells like Obama's Democratic Scortched Earth policy.. Destroy as much as you can as quickly as you can in the remaining 2 years..

Just to make it clear, you're white knighting torture, complete with the moral relativism that conservatives love to accuse Democrats of, and are a closet sociopath who can be fairly ignored on any issue of substance.  Torture doesn't and didn't work, unless you're thinking of Darth Cheney's stiffy after viewing some of the interrogation tapes.
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 10:41:40 pm »
You don't actually think the CIA has stopped torturing people, do you? Clandestine doesn't give a rats ass what some cunt in the senate brings "to light"

I don't have a problem with the release of the report, I have a problem with the obvious intentions of Feinstein. A last gasp from her seat on the intelligence committee.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 05:49:58 pm »
Just to make it clear, you're white knighting torture, complete with the moral relativism that conservatives love to accuse Democrats of, and are a closet sociopath who can be fairly ignored on any issue of substance.  Torture doesn't and didn't work, unless you're thinking of Darth Cheney's stiffy after viewing some of the interrogation tapes.

WTF are you talking about John??

If Torture didn't work, countries and agencies wouldn't be doing it.. Of course Torture works.
People will tell all under the threat of pain and the actual excruciating pain itself..

People with valuable information aren't going to tell you it because you baked them a nice cake.. They tell you those secrets because you hooked a car battery up to their nutsack, or used an acetylene torch on their toes...

Stop pretending that somehow the CIA are the bad guys now, because they are helping to keep your ass safe, so you can continue to be a dumbshit and play video games and drive to work everyday.. 

Simple as that... watch any Mafia movie.. 
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 12:44:24 pm »
WTF are you talking about John??

If Torture didn't work, countries and agencies wouldn't be doing it.. Of course Torture works.
People will tell all under the threat of pain and the actual excruciating pain itself..

Yeah, they'll tell you shit that hasn't even happened, they'll tell you shit that won't happen, they'll tell you that testudo is a decorated Navy Seal just to get you to fvcking stop.  That's been proven time and time and time again.  As to why they do it if it doesn't work?  Hmm, why does anybody in power do something horrible to somebody not in power.  I don't know, could be because they're a fvcking sociopath.  Nah, we all know sociopaths never get to positions to power.

People with valuable information aren't going to tell you it because you baked them a nice cake.. They tell you those secrets because you hooked a car battery up to their nutsack, or used an acetylene torch on their toes...

Why don't you try to torturesplain that to this interrogator who says that torture doesn't work:

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/homeland-security/226866-experienced-interrogator-torture-doesnt-work

Or maybe the Jewish-American interrogators in World War II? 
http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/273377/speedreads-wwii-interrogators-say-there-was-no-need-for-torture

Hell, even the FBI investigtaors who got far more information out of the terorrists than the CIA agents ever did and only had to come back when the CIA tried to play 24 the real life game and the terrorists retreated even further.  But I'm sure your meth cracker barrell wisdom trumps them all, right?

Stop pretending that somehow the CIA are the bad guys now, because they are helping to keep your ass safe, so you can continue to be a dumbshit and play video games and drive to work everyday.. 

Simple as that... watch any Mafia movie..

There we go, J-Dog's netflix library > combined experiences of the FBI, World War II investigators and study after study after study.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 12:47:22 pm by johninpwest »

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »
You don't actually think the CIA has stopped torturing people, do you?

Hell no, and until some people are sitting in the stocks at the Hague *cough*DarthCheney*cough* they'll have little reason to do so.

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 02:53:49 pm »
Hell no, and until some people are sitting in the stocks at the Hague *cough*DarthCheney*cough* they'll have little reason to do so.

Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 07:01:17 am »
Where can I get anal hydration for no apparent medical reason?

TIA.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 08:51:30 am »
 :lol I wonder if they played:  "Papa's got a brand new bag"?
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals