Author Topic: "Tail"gating in the D  (Read 797 times)

Jeremy in Richmond

• Fagithare
  • -Nutter-
  • Formerly Steve's Boo
"Tail"gating in the D
« on: December 14, 2014, 12:30:31 pm »

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
Re: "Tail"gating in the D
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 01:57:37 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 01:58:44 pm »
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 02:00:09 pm »
Is this Dallas or Detroit? I see no snow on the ground, and it's so cold in the D.

Therefore, I conclude these are Cowboys fans.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 02:08:06 pm »

:lol need someone to translate negro for me? How we post to keep piece is all I could understand. referee1
Mohrrior

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 04:51:43 pm »
:lol need someone to translate negro for me? How we post to keep piece is all I could understand. referee1
                                         :lol    You made me watch that Norman  :laugh: somthin bout "its all on a negros mind " but that's debatable  ;)  Ol NED was born in tehD watched teh thick Balck  :) smoke from Riots in 68? from shores of Lake Erie in tehohio,i was a youngin .Vivid memory was ridin our paperbikes around the small town with my posse  :uhh We saw bunch of neighborhood men standin round some cars on a corner drinkin beers with shotguns in the cars,next to a  :police: car..We wanted to know if they were goin huntin  :uhh They said,not yet,pointed to smoke+said "We're waitin fer em to come here"  We said "Who" they said teh  :laugh: :o ;D ;D ;) :) ' :uhh     

true 60's story  :koolaid  :lol

GOBLUE  :koolaid
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:27:27 pm by CAPT. NED »
Michigan Wolverines

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 08:03:52 pm »
                                         :lol    You made me watch that Norman  :laugh: somthin bout "its all on a negros mind " but that's debatable  ;)  Ol NED was born in tehD watched teh thick Balck  :) smoke from Riots in 68? from shores of Lake Erie in tehohio,i was a youngin .Vivid memory was ridin our paperbikes around the small town with my posse  :uhh We saw bunch of neighborhood men standin round some cars on a corner drinkin beers with shotguns in the cars,next to a  :police: car..We wanted to know if they were goin huntin  :uhh They said,not yet,pointed to smoke+said "We're waitin fer em to come here"  We said "Who" they said teh  :laugh: :o ;D ;D ;) :) ' :uhh     

:lol :lol :lol  :laugh: :o ;D ;D ;) :) :uhh
Mohrrior

Randy in D-Town

• I tried to think, but nothing happened
  • -Nutter-
  • I'm knowledge intolerant.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »

Good times.... good times...   :drink
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings
You know, topless.  T-O-P-L-E-S-S -   R. Mund

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 02:06:38 am »
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 09:35:25 am »

:lol :lol :lol "How da fvck do we pose to keep peace?"

Somebody should put that on a t-shirt.

Goodness gracious.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 09:53:53 am »
 :lol :lol

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Rick in Tampa

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 12:25:28 pm »

What did he say?