Author Topic: Snakeeyes suckiness explained  (Read 996 times)

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
Re: Snakeeyes suckiness explained
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 02:16:21 pm »
And WTF is "Puigs"?

Thats a dumbass nickname that SE made up for a user. It's just a retarded variation of that user's last name. SE says it all the time solely to broadcast that he knows that users real name and other personal information. He also like to bring up the user's house and neighborhood information.

I know, it's fvcking hilarious and all.
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2014, 02:51:11 pm »
Oh shut up, you just don't like him cause he's liberal.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 03:26:20 pm »
Thats a dumbass nickname that SE made up for a user. It's just a retarded variation of that user's last name. SE says it all the time solely to broadcast that he knows that users real name and other personal information. He also like to bring up the user's house and neighborhood information.

I know, it's fvcking hilarious and all.

Not true, I didn't make it up.

And Dog, if you haven't seen the pic of his house, find it in Tudo's locker.  It's where you'd live if you lost a bet, had a meth addiction, and couldn't hold a job more than six months.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »
Political beliefs do not correlate well with Stucknut tardness. 

Tards typically (IMHO) never have a take and just like to leave their shit all over the pacle.

Whether you agree with him or not, at least Snakeeyes has takes.

And WTF is "Puigs"?

I would disagree with this somewhat.  EES had takes, EES was a tard.  There are certainly more than him in the past but I can't pull the names.

Not sure how you want to define that level of tardation but it exists.  Having a take doesn't disqualify them.  Maybe you don't consider them as worthless but there is an issue there.

As for SE, I personnaly suspect his repetitive use of maybe the dinos ate the bones, ViQ domestic violence, Puig's house and other smack have greatly contributed to his nominations.   It isn't a take and is similar to leaving shit all the over the place.  At some point if you are gathering that many nominations you may want to reevaluate what you are doing.  Or just write it off as being picked on because you are liberal and not accepting responsibility for your actions.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 03:42:08 pm »
Well, I will definitely always make fun of those three things, so if that wins me the award so be it!

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 03:44:45 pm »
I would disagree with this somewhat.  EES had takes, EES was a tard.  There are certainly more than him in the past but I can't pull the names.

Not sure how you want to define that level of tardation but it exists.  Having a take doesn't disqualify them.  Maybe you don't consider them as worthless but there is an issue there.

As for SE, I personnaly suspect his repetitive use of maybe the dinos ate the bones, ViQ domestic violence, Puig's house and other smack have greatly contributed to his nominations.   It isn't a take and is similar to leaving shit all the over the place.  At some point if you are gathering that many nominations you may want to reevaluate what you are doing.  Or just write it off as being picked on because you are liberal and not accepting responsibility for your actions.

Point well taken.  However, EES's takes were always how the Detroit Lions were going to win the Superbowl.  Is it really a take, or was it ignorant homer ramblings?  I want the Cubs to win the world series every year, but I know better than to come onto a sports/Gnome page and start waxing the balls of every single Cub player.

My memory from 2009 was that Snakeeyes was an intellectual liberal debate teacher, and Tudo was a narcissistic conservative talking point.  That doesn't make them "tards". 

Maybe I shouldn't be re-initiated into this pacle.  It seems to dramatically lower people's IQ over time.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

JohnPaul

• -Member-
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 08:58:16 pm »
Maybe I shouldn't be re-initiated into this pacle.  It seems to dramatically lower people's IQ over time.
Tell me about it Bro  :drink
   Started this place @ 189 ....now I'm drifting @ 163  referee1

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 10:49:54 pm »

Point well taken.  However, EES's takes were always how the Detroit Lions were going to win the Superbowl.  Is it really a take, or was it ignorant homer ramblings?  I want the Cubs to win the world series every year, but I know better than to come onto a sports/Gnome page and start waxing the balls of every single Cub player.

My memory from 2009 was that Snakeeyes was an intellectual liberal debate teacher, and Tudo was a narcissistic conservative talking point.  That doesn't make them "tards". 

All I remember about EES is how I sodomized him in the thread about how the Browns trading Trent Richardson to the Colts after just one year was a disastrous move.  I correctly called it when I said it was actually a great move by the Browns to be able to cut their losses and actually be able to finagle a 1st round pick in exchange for that bum.

http://forum.stucknut.com/index.php/topic,77039.30.html
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 11:00:46 pm »
Is "sodomized" to a higher or lower degree than what the definition of "domestic violence" did to you??

:popcorn

CAPT. NED

• Mere Clone
  • -Member-
  • a few candies short of a pinata
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 06:11:20 am »
Is "sodomized" to a higher or lower degree than what the definition of "domestic violence" did to you??

:popcorn
   Masters degree from a community college  :uhh      referee2 +275   :lol
Michigan Wolverines