Author Topic: WTF Colts  (Read 692 times)

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
WTF Colts
« on: December 22, 2014, 09:27:54 am »
This team is primed for a one and done playoff run. Pass rush is non existent. Run defense, non existent. Running game has been non existent since Marshall Faulk was here. Maybe Andrew Luck was over-hyped earlier in the season. Quite frankly, he has been very average over the past month or so, throwing into coverage and making bad reads. The coaching staff hasn't had them prepared to play in half of their games it seems. Pagano seems like a nice guy but maybe he's too nice to be a head coach in the NFL. The Colts need a swift kick in the ass from top to bottom.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • Mod
  • Zamboni Pilot
Re: WTF Colts
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 09:29:32 am »
Losing to the eventual Super Bowl champs is no sin. :koolaid
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:08:35 am »
they looked like shit against the texans too  :koolaid
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:41:39 pm »
What Moodell said. 0-4 against the Broncos, Steelers, Patriots and Cowboys and outscored 166-85 in those games shows they aren't ready for big boy football.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 01:43:30 pm »
What Moodell said. 0-4 against the Broncos, Steelers, Patriots and Cowboys and outscored 166-85 in those games shows they aren't ready for big boy football.

And that's OK. Think about how crappy they had to be to draft Luck. Building a winner takes time. Not everybody can be Big Ben and walk into a conference-championship-contending team. Oh, and fvck Indiana.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • -Nutter-
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 01:47:23 pm »
And that's OK. Think about how crappy they had to be to draft Luck. Building a winner takes time. Not everybody can be Big Ben and walk into a conference-championship-contending team. Oh, and fvck Indiana.

True, but it'll take a while. Looks like they need major upgrades on the OL and on defense, and they need to find a good RB.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 01:50:00 pm »
Ha ha Trent Richardson.

Blake

• I can't believe it's not
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 02:40:38 pm »
The Colt's will be fine. At least they have a look of a team that is building and that takes time instead of looking like a complete shitshow like the Redskins.
Southern Mississippi Golden EaglesAtlanta BravesOklahoma City ThunderNew Orleans SaintsOttawa Senators

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 03:15:49 pm »
The Colts were better X years ago
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 05:46:32 pm »
Andrew Luck is nothing with Ty Hilton

stanleycupsabres

• Buffalo, New York is the real Hockeytown, U.S.A.
  • -Member-
  • -Nutter- -Admin- -Mod- -Security-
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 12:31:47 pm »
Don't sweat it man. If I knew I had the division locked up and had no shot at a 1 or 2 seed. I would go 50% too. Luck is still a Grade A B.E.A.S.T.
Southern California TrojansNew York YankeesCleveland CavaliersOakland RaidersPhiladelphia Flyers
"At my firm, we may be whores, but we ain't pimps." - Ari Gold

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 01:10:13 pm »
Like you said, at least they have Luck and they can build around him.

How spoiled are the Colts and Packers fans?  While most NFL teams struggle to find a QB (I should know, I'm a Bears fan), Indy and GB are looking at 25-30 consecutive years of great QB play. Not just great QB play, all-time great QB play (Favre, Rodgers, Peyton), with Luck potentially making his mark too.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 01:12:37 pm »
Like you said, at least they have Luck and they can build around him.

How spoiled are the Colts and Packers fans?  While most NFL teams struggle to find a QB (I should know, I'm a Bears fan), Indy and GB are looking at 25-30 consecutive years of great QB play. Not just great QB play, all-time great QB play (Favre, Rodgers, Peyton), with Luck potentially making his mark too.

I'm a Dolphin fan.  We haven't had shit since Marino.  Not giving up on Tannehill.  He's serviceable, but definitely not elite.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 02:40:23 pm »
I'm a Dolphin fan.  We haven't had shit since Marino.  Not giving up on Tannehill.  He's serviceable, but definitely not elite.

i root for a team thats never had an elite QB (Carr, Schaub)
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 02:41:15 pm »
i root for a team thats never had an elite QB (Carr, Schaub)

I thought Fitzpatrick was going to do it for you this year.  I can feel it.  He's on the verge of breaking out and becoming the next Brady.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins