Author Topic: Suh  (Read 1426 times)

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
Suh
« on: December 29, 2014, 05:00:04 pm »
Was Suh's latest incident an accident or intentional?

I give him credit for playing that off so smoothly myself.  Based on all this and history if you are the Lions do you resign him?

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
Re: Suh
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 05:03:36 pm »
I think he'll be on the west coast somewhere next season.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:54:34 pm »
1 step on Rodgers' leg, accident.
2, intentional.  Dude needs a multiple game suspension.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 07:36:33 pm »
Suh is like the fat boy in dodgeball...................... :lol referee1
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 07:51:36 pm »
One game playoff suspension.  Guess that's what you get for harming the prima donna's of the NFL (Suh deserved it, but  no way he gets suspended if he walks on an RB)
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

Spaz

• Pimp
  • -Member-
  • Fresh KING of Bel-Air
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 09:47:46 pm »
ya next year hes a sehawk and we win da super bowls for da THIRD YEAR IN A ROW BITCHS
UCLA BruinsLos Angeles DodgersGolden State WarriorsNew England PatriotsSan Jose Sharks
Don't fuk with me or I'll kick ur ass boi

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 12:10:21 am »
One game playoff suspension.  Guess that's what you get for harming the prima donna's of the NFL (Suh deserved it, but  no way he gets suspended if he walks on an RB)

I think Suh does.  His history carries a lot of weight in this thing.

A stupid play on his part and this one gets harder to defend than some of his past actions.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 12:18:09 am »
I think Suh is one of those guys who will simply go to whichever team offers him the most money, be it Jacksonville or the Giants, he doesn't care.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Laser Wang

• Pussy Eater
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 12:40:18 am »
I think Suh is one of those guys who will simply go to whichever team offers him the most money, be it Jacksonville or the Giants, he doesn't care.

You say it like it is a bad thing.
North Carolina Tar HeelsHouston AstrosCharlotte HornetsBaltimore RavensCalgary Flames

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 01:08:43 am »
(Suh deserved it, but  no way he gets suspended if he walks on an RB)

Are you retarded? He got suspended for 2 games for doing the same thing to an OL three years ago
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:10:26 am by Spanky »
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 09:04:06 am »
i've never liked suh, based on how he ragdolled colt mccoy in college.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 09:13:46 am »
He's a punk-assed bitch.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 09:24:31 am »
Yes Suh chases the money but did this move cost him money.  You could have argued before that he had put this behind him.  Now I think there are some teams that won't go throwing money at this guy.  He will get money from someone but you see it being a team desperate for a name and willing to overlook these issues so they can tell the fan base they are trying. 

The money issue is always a big line. I don't mind athletes chasing money and do believe many of us would do the same.  Yet at the same time you hate to lose and playing for a team like Jacksonville can't be much fun. 

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 10:19:22 am »
Yes Suh chases the money but did this move cost him money.  You could have argued before that he had put this behind him.  Now I think there are some teams that won't go throwing money at this guy.  He will get money from someone but you see it being a team desperate for a name and willing to overlook these issues so they can tell the fan base they are trying. 

The money issue is always a big line. I don't mind athletes chasing money and do believe many of us would do the same.  Yet at the same time you hate to lose and playing for a team like Jacksonville can't be much fun.

You should chase some money into oncoming traffic
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 10:27:02 am »
You say it like it is a bad thing.

Nah, no problem with it.  The team that signs him might have a problem if once he's signed he puts forth an Albert Haynesworth turd-like effort.  If he keeps playing hard and remains hungry they'll consider it money well-spent.
As a Bears fan I always appreciated how Julius Peppers just quietly went about his business and was generally a solid pro during his years there after getting a big free agent deal. Would've like to see higher sack numbers from him but he was generally solid.

There was talk about the Bears making a run at Suh, I guess with that shitty defense all options are on the table, but I don't see it happening - the Bears are in rebuilding mode and going out & paying huge money in free agency is not the way to do it. Plus they just drafted two d-tackles with potential, and they have Jay Ratliff in there who is one of the few guys on that defense who can actually ball.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston