Author Topic: Most Important Birthday of the Year is celebrated today  (Read 735 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Most Important Birthday of the Year is celebrated today
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:03:06 pm »
He was a genious of a leader.

10 of his best Qualities:

1.  BE AND STAY PERSISTENT:   One leadership quality we'll never forget about this person is his persistent efforts to inspire,  lead, and change

2.  Have an Undeterred Commitment to DO More:   If you haven't noticed,  no matter how much this person achieved,  he had an undeterred commitment to do more.

3.  Keep Re-iterating the End Goal:   No matter how tough thing got,  This person never retracted on his message.

4.  Don't Hesitate to Inspire Others:   This person understood that the answer to getting the results he wanted was inspiring those who believed in his vision.

5.  Constantly Pursue New Directions: This person believed in addressing the topic of civil rights from all directions.  He didn't stay in one lane and he didn't back down from his effort out of fear or violence or attacks.

6.  Dream Big,  Deliver Bigger:  To this person, it wasn't just about sharing his message with the masses.

7. Seek Out Uncharted Territories:  As a leader and visionary,  this person wasn't afraid to seek out uncharted territories in civil rights.

8.  Pioneer Change:  His demand for tolerance and respect for everyone placed this man at the forefront of the civil movement.

9.   Transform Your Followers:  The positive transformation of a leaders followers is a mark of excellence.   His followers killed whitey at the ratio of almost 2 whitey's for every 1 his followers.

10. Be Straight forward in your message:  Everyone knows effective communication skills is one quality every great leader has.  Unfortunately,  he failed.   Whitey had too much money and resources.

I'm talking of course about this man:

Happy Birthday General.   Thanks for the day off.  You graduated second in your class at West Point.   That's no small feat. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:04:44 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Most Important Birthday of the Year is celebrated today
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 06:06:39 pm »
So you're celebrating a loser?
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 06:11:48 pm »
 :lol  I was expecting some shit about the overrated MLK

Well done, Testudo.   Bob Lee was a badass.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »

It's a little outside your realm.   Way outside your understanding of "irony."   

But it further illustrates your lack of knowledge of military genious and history.

Your lack of respect for this individual at least on a military level illustrates how worthless and pointless and uninspiring your own service in the "military" was.  Is a ham radio repairman in the Navy actually considered "Military?"   Just wondering.

I still shake my head and laugh when I remember you bragging in the chate how you "served in the military" right smack dab in the middle of a time when real soldiers and marines were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.  And having a complete meltdown when I called you a "never deployed REMF desk jockey.   :lol you weren't even a lowly fvcking FOBBIT. 

Been in your dome ever since.  3 years now and a meme.   :lol   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 06:51:06 pm »
Benedict Arnold's birthday was January 14.  Why didn't you start a thread honoring him?

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 06:59:01 pm »

Benedict Arnold was a traitor.   Did you know that?

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 06:59:52 pm »
Benedict Arnold was a traitor.   Did you know that?

As was Lee

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 07:03:07 pm »
Wrong.   Your understanding of the History of this country is as thin and as substance-less as your resume.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 07:04:45 pm »
:lol A Cutco rep telling me that my resume sucks.  That's rich

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 07:06:29 pm »
You're such an interesting iconoclast.
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 07:10:59 pm »
A :lol Skiley.

Yeah tudo sells knives.  :lol

I guess that means you win.  :happy

I've seen resumes of 7-11 clerks that are more impressive than yours.     That's an ugly thing to say.   But i'm afraid it's a fact.

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 07:16:01 pm »
Since when do guys involved in pyramid schemes read resumes?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 07:33:39 pm »
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 07:39:15 pm »

I don't know how much you know about football (though I'm sure it's less than I do, since you didn't win the NFL Pool), but let's say Robert E. Lee was Bill Belichick going to war with Andy Dalton as his QB, while Ulysses S. Grant was, I don't know, Lovie Smith, with Aaron Rodgers as his QB - if you gave Lee the team Grant had, he would've clobbered him in time for dinner.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 07:50:24 pm »
Robert E. Lee was a great General /s/ George Pickett

You guys know shit about history.  Lee had a modicum of success against a bunch of inept northern Generals.  As soon as he ran into someone with a decent amount of tactical savvy he was defeated.  If Longstreet had been in command at Gettysburg the South could have extended the war and possibly ended it under favorable terms.

History has a way of romanticizing losers.  Read up on Erwin Rommel.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year