Author Topic: Clinton 2016. A Women of the People  (Read 2335 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Clinton 2016. A Women of the People
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 10:48:15 pm »
yes they will be voting for the candidate you want because anyone with a brain thinks like you.  No one with a brain could have any other idea but your way.

The billionaire republican is evil and the dem represents all that is good and right.

This is a dumb take for you, Porch.  Step up.  Either defend ignorance or don't.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »
I would say it is a dumb take for you.

Continually acting like your thought process is the only one that makes sense is stupid. 

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 05:48:14 am »
Well, if you are a billionaire or believe the world is 3,000 years old, then I suppose voting GOP is common sense to you, and those of us regular people out there are morons.  Good luck with that.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 05:51:34 am »
:lol Snake and his gay buddies spreading measles and aids  :bananbang

No, gay people like me and my buddies spread AIDS.  Idiots like you (who don't think we should teach critical thinking in schools, BTW) believe that satirical websites trump science so you don't get your kids vaccinated. 

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2015, 08:51:18 am »
Until Cracked.com gives a comment, I am reserving judgement.

Hillary was taking money from foreign governments while working at the state department.  And you BLINDLY support this crook. 
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 08:52:48 am »
Well, if you are a billionaire or believe the world is 3,000 years old, then I suppose voting GOP is common sense to you, and those of us regular people out there are morons.  Good luck with that.

1.  this is more about you constantly enlisting "anyone with a brain or the average person" to your viewpoint.  As someone who I think sits pretty far left I don't think your opinions are average and anyone who thinks that the only reasonable conclusion that intelligent people can reach is the one they reached is pretty suspect.  For a guy who tries to portray himself as open minded you are pretty close minded in view points. 

2.  How much money does it take before someone is disqualified to hold office in your eyes?  Why is being a millionaire ok but a billionaire bad.  Why do you hate people having money?  Should we troll the homeless shelters for politicians?  You seem really fixated on this when it doesn't really have any bearing to me.  Do you really think Clinton or any other dem has any more idea of how the average person lives or thinks than the republican side.  Neither side understands the "average person" or knows how to fix it.

3.  in the same vein how old the earth is doesn't really matter to me and I can see very few instances or cases where it would ever impact me.  I suspect it doesn't to you either as other than an anti-religion issue. 

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 10:51:51 am »
Rocket, find me a politician who is NOT a crook.  TIA.

Porch, I am VERY closed minded towards nonsensical arguments, to be sure.  If you'd like to argue abortion with me because we disagree on the ontological status of the fetus, fine.  But if you are going to argue something because you think an invisible man in the sky feels some way about it, then, yeah, I don't have to respect what you say.

And when the richest eighty individuals in the world own as much as the lower fifty percent, there is a problem.  When millions of American children suffer from a lack of food security, we might want to question how many billionaires we need.

John in Nashville

• 16 in the clip and one in the hole.
  • -Nutter-
  • Georgetown Sucks!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 12:20:44 pm »
The email thing looks pretty bad what was she trying to hide?
Syracuse OrangeNew York YankeesNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNashville Predators

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 12:26:14 pm »
If not Billary... Karl Marx!
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 01:31:26 pm »
Karl Marx > half the idiots the GOP is rolling out these days.

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2015, 03:18:25 pm »
No, gay people like me and my buddies spread AIDS.  Idiots like you (who don't think we should teach critical thinking in schools, BTW) believe that satirical websites trump science so you don't get your kids vaccinated.
Are you still telling your students to protest a test that measures whether or not you focus all your time on teaching "critical thinking" vs the syllabus you are tasked to teach off of in order to pass said test? :popcorn
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2015, 04:03:37 pm »
Rocket, find me a politician who is NOT a crook.  TIA.

Porch, I am VERY closed minded towards nonsensical arguments, to be sure.  If you'd like to argue abortion with me because we disagree on the ontological status of the fetus, fine.  But if you are going to argue something because you think an invisible man in the sky feels some way about it, then, yeah, I don't have to respect what you say.

And when the richest eighty individuals in the world own as much as the lower fifty percent, there is a problem.  When millions of American children suffer from a lack of food security, we might want to question how many billionaires we need.

You seem to use the invisible man in the sky defense to dismiss arguments with what you disagree with.  Help me out here as I don't really care about all your debate terms but isn't this a straw man.  In just about every case an argument can be made to support a religious stance that has nothing to do with God but with people believing differently than you. 

In some ways I get your argument regarding wealth. I don't see any way to fix this as there will always be haves and have nots and the have nots will always greatly outnumber the haves.  This is almost just human nature and that not all people provide the same value to society. 

I have no idea what that has to do with being the best candidate to govern.  This feels like an arbitrary issue.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2015, 04:48:52 pm »
You seem to use the invisible man in the sky defense to dismiss arguments with what you disagree with.  Help me out here as I don't really care about all your debate terms but isn't this a straw man.  In just about every case an argument can be made to support a religious stance that has nothing to do with God but with people believing differently than you. 

People are free to believe differently if they like, I merely hold them to having a rational or falsifiable argument to defend their belief.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 08:36:52 am »
According to this mornings news, she has asked the State Department to release all of her emails.  I sure hope Rush will dedicate his show today to remind us all why we should still care.

Benghazi forever!!!!   :headbang

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 09:51:39 am »
According to this mornings news, she has asked the State Department to release all of her emails.  I sure hope Rush will dedicate his show today to remind us all why we should still care.

Benghazi forever!!!!   :headbang
of which, 85% will not be released and tagged with "important to National Security". Don't be a dumbass
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter