Author Topic: Liberal Progressives... Bat Droppings for brains.  (Read 536 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Liberal Progressives... Bat Droppings for brains.
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:00:23 pm »

Tea Party Is ‘Bald-Faced Racists,’ White Privilege Conference Speaker Tells Sea Of White People
http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/12/tea-party-is-bald-faced-racists-white-privilege-conference-speaker-tells-sea-of-white-people/

Members of the tea party movement are “screw-loosers” who range from “sort of a generic racism” to “bald-faced racists,” and they tend to become more racist the longer they associate with tea party ideas. Also, “tea partiers are not overly concerned about the economy,” love “gun rallies,” want power in the hands of white people and hate President Barack Obama because he “broke the white monopoly on the presidency.”

Such was the message of a speaker on the first day of this year’s White Privilege Conference, currently happening at a posh hotel in downtown Louisville, Ky.

The speaker was Leonard Zeskind. The author and activist hosted a session concerning the tea party, a limited government movement that shared in the responsibility for returning the U.S. House of Representatives to Republican control four years ago.

Zeskind’s Thursday afternoon talk was entitled “The Denial of White Privilege, the Tea Party Movement and the Building of Our Response.”

The former factory worker turned “social change maker” began his lecture by stressing that his “area of expertise is the white nationalist movement.” He claimed to have begun paying attention to the tea party because, he said, white supremacists swelled in the tea party ranks after Obama was sworn in as president in 2009.

“All this business about government and ‘constitutional’ is a smokescreen that’s really all about, ‘I want this country back for me.’ And ‘me’ meaning ‘white people,’” Zeskind told an overflow conference room crowd.

“We consider the tea party a post-Cold War nationalist group,” he went on to explain. Tea party aficionados “have an internal life around gun rallies” and “around constitutional study groups.”

“I don’t think I have to convince you that they have sort of a generic racism,” Zeskind informed the audience, to many approving nods. He also used the term “bald-faced racists” to describe the tea party. (And the term “screw-loosers.”)

After noting that tea party supporters do not like to be called racists, the leftist activist suggested that tea party advocates mostly don’t like President Barack Obama because Obama “broke the white monopoly on the presidency.”

“Tea partiers are not overly concerned about the economy,” he confidently asserted.

Zeskind noted with dismay that after last year’s White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wis. he came under considerable criticism because “some goomball [sic] conservative tea partiers or whatever” reported that he had “cited the fact” that “the longer you are in the tea party, the more racist you become.” (RELATED: White Privilege Conference: Tea Party Equals RACISM)

This year, Zeskind doubled down on the racism allegation, citing it again and insisting that it is true based on an obscure “longitudinal study” he himself did not carry out — but has totally read.

During the question-and-answer period, a woman asked: “What is, like, an African-American tea party member? How could there be one?”

Zeskind said he doesn’t know “how people could do it” but compared black people who support limited government and gun rights to “Jewish kluxers.”

Zeskind repeatedly referred to black people as “black folks.” He bizarrely suggested that “black folks” didn’t know about the tea party movement when it began because it wasn’t a topic of discussion “at the barber shop.”
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
Re: Liberal Progressives... Bat Droppings for brains.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:06:23 pm »
cool story bra

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:50:08 pm »
:lol The white privilege conferernce saying something is wrong with black people that don't believe in big government and gun rights.   

I can't believe these idjits.    They are absolutely serious too.   They actually believe the things they say .

They have no clue they are the stupid ones.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 01:10:00 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/12/dem-state-senator-blames-ferguson-cop-shooting-on-white-supremacists-and-isis-video/

Don't forget to mention that ISIS and White Supremicists shot those cops in Ferguson

“I truly believe that someone is trying to incite a race riot,” she said. “We’ve heard throughout the months that the white supremacists were on the ground. We heard that ISIS was doing their recruiting. So who’s to say that is not the case?”

“What I think needs to happen, there needs to be a thorough investigation,” she continued. “There needs to be cameras pulled down from every corner of Ferguson to see who infiltrated that protest, that peaceful protest.”

Nasheed, who represents nearby St. Louis, is a fixture at Ferguson protests. In 2014, she was arrested for bringing a gun to one such protest outside of a police station. Arresting officers claimed they smelled alcohol on her breath, but Nasheed refused to take a breathalyzer test. (VIDEO: Ferguson Protester on MSNBC: Police Part Of ‘Evil System’)

Saluki

• I'd never join a club that would have me as a
  • -Nutter-
  • I've made a huge mistake
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 01:43:33 pm »
I think this is going to be the thread that changes everything as we know it. Good job, Tudo.  :koolaid
Southern Illinois SalukisPittsburgh PiratesChicago BullsPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins
I'm more muscular than you /s/ Tudo

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 02:10:27 pm »
Even though the libs have people like snake (white and descendants of former slave owners) I still feel more comfortable with my people's lives in the hands of them over the gop.
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 02:16:44 pm »
Again, thanks Tudo for saving me the three hours of my life I would have otherwise spent listening to Rush today.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: Daily Caller story of the day
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 04:14:16 pm »
Fixed the thread name for you.
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 08:57:12 pm »

Tea Party Is ‘Bald-Faced Racists,’ White Privilege Conference Speaker Tells Sea Of White People
http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/12/tea-party-is-bald-faced-racists-white-privilege-conference-speaker-tells-sea-of-white-people/

Members of the tea party movement are “screw-loosers” who range from “sort of a generic racism” to “bald-faced racists,” and they tend to become more racist the longer they associate with tea party ideas. Also, “tea partiers are not overly concerned about the economy,” love “gun rallies,” want power in the hands of white people and hate President Barack Obama because he “broke the white monopoly on the presidency.”

Such was the message of a speaker on the first day of this year’s White Privilege Conference, currently happening at a posh hotel in downtown Louisville, Ky.

The speaker was Leonard Zeskind. The author and activist hosted a session concerning the tea party, a limited government movement that shared in the responsibility for returning the U.S. House of Representatives to Republican control four years ago.

Zeskind’s Thursday afternoon talk was entitled “The Denial of White Privilege, the Tea Party Movement and the Building of Our Response.”

The former factory worker turned “social change maker” began his lecture by stressing that his “area of expertise is the white nationalist movement.” He claimed to have begun paying attention to the tea party because, he said, white supremacists swelled in the tea party ranks after Obama was sworn in as president in 2009.

“All this business about government and ‘constitutional’ is a smokescreen that’s really all about, ‘I want this country back for me.’ And ‘me’ meaning ‘white people,’” Zeskind told an overflow conference room crowd.

“We consider the tea party a post-Cold War nationalist group,” he went on to explain. Tea party aficionados “have an internal life around gun rallies” and “around constitutional study groups.”

“I don’t think I have to convince you that they have sort of a generic racism,” Zeskind informed the audience, to many approving nods. He also used the term “bald-faced racists” to describe the tea party. (And the term “screw-loosers.”)

After noting that tea party supporters do not like to be called racists, the leftist activist suggested that tea party advocates mostly don’t like President Barack Obama because Obama “broke the white monopoly on the presidency.”

“Tea partiers are not overly concerned about the economy,” he confidently asserted.

Zeskind noted with dismay that after last year’s White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wis. he came under considerable criticism because “some goomball [sic] conservative tea partiers or whatever” reported that he had “cited the fact” that “the longer you are in the tea party, the more racist you become.” (RELATED: White Privilege Conference: Tea Party Equals RACISM)

This year, Zeskind doubled down on the racism allegation, citing it again and insisting that it is true based on an obscure “longitudinal study” he himself did not carry out — but has totally read.

During the question-and-answer period, a woman asked: “What is, like, an African-American tea party member? How could there be one?”

Zeskind said he doesn’t know “how people could do it” but compared black people who support limited government and gun rights to “Jewish kluxers.”

Zeskind repeatedly referred to black people as “black folks.” He bizarrely suggested that “black folks” didn’t know about the tea party movement when it began because it wasn’t a topic of discussion “at the barber shop.”

Racist?  After Tehran Tom and the 46 other GOPTraitors shit the collective bed in public, racist is the last insult you need to worry about  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

johninpwest

• Inglorious Bastard
  • -Nutter-
  • Run me, and I will be more powerful than you think
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 09:06:33 pm »
Again, thanks Tudo for saving me the three hours of my life I would have otherwise spent listening to Rush today.

I think rush was White Knighting the Oklahoma SAE (literally and figuratively)
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
"...Granting an exemption from social security taxes to an employer operates to impose the employer's religious faith on the employees" US vs Lee (1982)

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:41 am »
don't they use bat droppings to make women's make-up?  :lol
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 11:58:23 am »

I think rush was White Knighting the Oklahoma SAE (literally and figuratively)

So did some leftists on MSNBC and CNN.   College Campi are becoming no speech zones.

Racist?  After Tehran Tom and the 46 other GOPTraitors shit the collective bed in public, racist is the last insult you need to worry about  :lol

Mika Brezenski took this point of view with Ted Cruz this morning and got schooled.    Too bad no one but me was watching.